[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people who have been or are in relationships or had sex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 225x225px
Why do people who have been or are in relationships or had sex come here to discuss how lonely they are?
>>
>>37247208
I used to have sex and relationships then I went bald and it made me go crazy and suicidal so that on top of being ugly now made me completely undesirable

You don't get the pain of going from a normie with relationships to the biggest robot on this board. It's hell.
>>
Just to taunt you, my nigga.
>>
>>37247208
Imagine if you made it to heaven for like a month or two, and then were kicked out with little to no chance of it ever happening again. I imagine that's what drives at least a few of them, at least the actually robot-like ones that just got lucky and then fucked it up by bee-ing themselves
>>
File: 1452988926137.jpg (87KB, 672x807px) Image search: [Google]
1452988926137.jpg
87KB, 672x807px
>>37247308

Yep. I got a month. Life is hell now. I thought it was before, but I had no idea. Ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>37247375
I feel you brother i feel you

Luckily all my exs got worse off
>>
>>37247308
No, it's like being in heaven then falling off and just finding another escalator to take you back.

>>37247396
>all my exes
>exes

Kys
>>
anon all my friends go to school or got jobs and gfs and don't got time for me, anon you don't understand
>>
why do people who experienced falling in love come here to discuss how lonely they are?
You know nothing about loneliness.

there's always, ALWAYS, someone more miserable than you
>>
>>37247308
Imagine that you are locked out of heaven but you can still see inside. You see everything going on in there clearly majority of your time, literally everyone is inside but you are not allowed inside. The thing in heaven is the the most basics thing, possibly the point of exsistence and yet you are left out of it. It's not even your fault.
>>
File: 1461966772539.jpg (312KB, 581x542px) Image search: [Google]
1461966772539.jpg
312KB, 581x542px
>>37247555

That experience is hell. Feeling your reason slipping away, your mind caving in, knowing that your stability and sanity and happiness are all becoming tied to the actions of an undeserving roastie cunt that will inevitably turn on you.
>>
>>37247449
>friends
fuck off

>>37247396
>exes
fuck off

Honestly I'm losing my fucking mind. The paranoia is ratcheting and I'm convinced the trolling is becoming more subtle.
>>
File: 1468910008106.jpg (68KB, 668x712px) Image search: [Google]
1468910008106.jpg
68KB, 668x712px
>>37247985

We must root out the normans in our midst
>>
>>37247208

I don't.

There's an entire spectrum of suffering, and loneliness is just a fraction.

It hurts, but I got bigger problems at the moment.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.