[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate this . I told her i loved her since 6th grade

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1420.jpg (32KB, 512x277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1420.jpg
32KB, 512x277px
I fucking hate this . I told her i loved her since 6th grade , asked for a simple yes or no and got an i dont know . I insisted she should tell me a simple yes or no . For a whole week we joked . My friend intervened and asked her if she liked me . She asked me later why i loved her . I told her i dident know , she is the hottest girl in class but i dont love her for her body, in class everyone is loud mouthed and downright retarded, but she is quiet and draws. I draw . I told her that i dident love her for her body , i liked that she was quiet . She told me i barely know her . It hurt that it was true . Still i told her how every time i admit my love i never get an answer from any girl . That very same day we shared nude pics and talked until 3 am . Ive never felt that loved before , i never any emotion soo strong as the one i felt througout those 3 hours . And the next day . I arrive from school to see these words from her " i dont feel anything for you , i was just teasing " GOD FUCK ME , I CANT BELIEVE I FELL FOR IT , I SPAMMED HER SOCIAL NETWORKS FOR AN ANSWER BECAUSE SHE DEACTIVATED HER PROFILE , AND after feeling empty for a whole afternoon she finaly answered , i asked if she meant it , she said yes , i told her she was a bit cold , and she told me she never meant it that way . IT HURTS THE MOST BECAUSE SHE SAID SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND WICH I KNOW IS A LIE , AND SAID WE WERE JUST FRIENDS , BUT THAT VERY SAME NIGHT SHE SENT ME ANOTHER VIDEO OF HER NUDE AND TURNED HER PROFILE OFF AGAIN . fuck love , i dont know how to feel, im just empty , she dident even give me a chance , and still teases me with these videos and pics , wich i refuse to fap to cause i cant enjoy them without remembering all of this and feeling empty again . Why robots , why me and why DO I ALLWAYS GET REJECTED WHEN I ACTUALLY TRY TO EXPRESS SOME EMOTION FOR ONCE .
>>
>posts a whole fucking book
>Doesn't post a single nude that he says he got

I hate you so much OP. You probably deserved what you got.
>>
File: IMG_7576.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7576.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37245735
You just gotta be yourself anon originally originally
>>
I smell underage

org
>>
>>37245735
Is english your second language?

orig
>>
>>37245735
She's Just Not That Into You, Anon
>>
File: 3.png (62KB, 300x433px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
62KB, 300x433px
>>37245735
I'm just going to give you a (you) since a paragraph like that warrants it.

Word of advice - don't show your emotion, its not considered "manly" to do so (even if modern society protests the concept of masculinity), if you were a woman and saw someone who was clearly attracted to you throwing a tantrum and getting into an unwarranted rage via rejection would you consider them emotionally mature let alone a suitable partner? I can tell you're obviously underage and if not then you really should take some introspection on yourself. Furthermore spamming someone's social media profiles for all their friends to see is a surefire way of making guys cringe and the women laugh and pity you, be sure that if they were attracted to you then, they sure as hell aren't now.

That being said you got a nude, that's more than half the people on this board will ever get which is especially surprising given your bratty attitude. You got lucky so don't cry about it, do you think she'll grow an attitude? Oh, and love doesn't exist, neither does hate - those are conceptions brought from changes in brain chemistry.
>>
Im not gonna post nudes , like i said , even after how much she fucked me im not that kind of guy. Also english is my second language
>>
>>37245735
>That very same day we shared nude pics and talked until 3 am
pics or it didn't happen. If she friendzoned you why should you care if everyone else see her nudes? Maybe by "boyfriend" she's chasing after Chad and you're just a back up beta she's giving nudes to as to keep you subjugated. Maybe she'll get knocked up by Chad and then marry you and make you raise the bastard baby.
>>
>>37245735
share pics and video.
I will tell u how to get in her pants
>>
I dident spam her in public , i messaged her in private. I just wanted a reason why i dident get a straight no at the start.i guess i could give off a bratty atitude , but i had this idea that i loved her since 6th grade , so to try and actually feel like i had a chance was something i was not ready for
>>
>>37245924
If you aren't gonna throw us a bone then go cry in a corner to yourself fag. Nobody here wants to be your emotional tampon unless we get a little something out of it.

You are worse than the attention whoring roastie that come here. At least they do it because they are wired to. You are just a whiny pussified bitch boy.
>>
>>37245735
She doesn't owe you a response.
>>
>>37245735

Are you still here? I want to talk. I can help.
>>
>>37245735

This >>37246003 anon says it all, OP. We're not your safe space to talk about fee fees. Drop some nudies or go back

>>>>>>>Reddit
>>
i thought i could express a bad experience here after lurking for soo long . Aparently i was wrong . Im not posting shit like i said before .
>>
>>37245997
She doesn't love you. She probably gets a huge sick kick out of teasing you like that. And you love her, you're just physically attracted to her cause she's "the hottest girl in class" as you said, she's quiet which can give her that mysterious allure, draws which you do too. But that isn't really knowing her. What you're feeling for her is called infatuation which isn't the same as a crush which is someone you actually know well, you can have crushes on friends or coworkers, but not some random girl in from class you don't really have anything to do with. Your biological desire to impregnate a woman screaming at you which is why you're miserable cause you've been rejected and teased like crazy. You don't love her and she doesn't love you. I know how you feel desu.
>>
>>37246039
>We're not your safe space
we kind if are
>>
>>37246124
*And you DON'T love her
sorry, playing touhou project
>>
>>37246124
Thanks for giving it to me straight doc. I guess i really fell for it . I felt this would happen but still went on with it .
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.