[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of chance do we stand if Elliot didn't even make

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 78

File: Supreme_Gentleman.png (252KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Supreme_Gentleman.png
252KB, 500x281px
What kind of chance do we stand if Elliot didn't even make it? He was literally perfection, and couldn't get a gf or excel in life as a chad.

Just what the hell are we standing against if HE couldn't handle it?
>>
>>37245022
He was a supreme gentleman to be sure...

But he was also a total narssicist.
>>
>>37245052
>total narcissist
You mean total realist?
>>
>>37245052

...and chads are love incarnates? Scince when is weakness attractive?
>>
>>37245115
>>37245124
There's a difference between having confidence and being self absorbed.
>>
>>37245160

Confidence is willingness to take minor risks for your own gain. When you take them for someone else it's peer pressure and weakness.
>>
File: 1457830884162s.jpg (8KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1457830884162s.jpg
8KB, 208x250px
>>37245208
and he took the ultimate risk...
>>
>>37245022
No chance at all. I've learned to accept I'm a genetic failure and no sane woman would ever breed with me. So most of my time is spent playing classical guitar and drinking.
>>
People like Elliot are the reason why I hate it when women misuse the word 'creepy'

Almost everyone who came in contact with Elliot and spoke to him for more than 2 minutes could tell that something was off about him, that he had anger problems and was possibly unstable....all based on the type of comments he made about certain things and certain people. A few of those people documented these observations in writing before the rampage.

THAT'S who the average person should call 'creepy'.

When most women use the word 'creepy' to describe a guy, 95% of the time it's "he did/said this thing while being unattractive so I didn't like it but if Chad did/said the same thing I would find it cute/interesting/endearing"
>>
>>37245809
>When most women use the word 'creepy' to describe a guy, 95% of the time it's "he did/said this thing while being unattractive so I didn't like it but if Chad did/said the same thing I would find it cute/interesting/endearing"

Source: your fat bitter ass.
>>
>>37245899
Ok, but is he wrong tho
>>
>>37246106
Of course he's wrong. He's trying to imply that him being a creep is only about looks, and if someone with good looks acted exactly like him, girls would love it.

A creep is a creep. He's still be acting like a creep and considered to be one regardless of looks.
>>
>>37245022
He was autistic, narcissist, a hapa guy which never is good and hated women. He had zero chance of ever doing anything
>>
>>37246305
>A creep is a creep. He's still be acting like a creep and considered to be one regardless of looks.

Let's say Elliot at age 16 was 6'4" and looked Chad as fuck face-wise and body-wise. Keep EVERY other detail about his life the same as much as possible....how he dressed, how he talked, his hobbies, his narcissism, etc.

Do you honestly believe that he would eventually still be a bitter 18 year old virgin, much less a 22 year old virgin? Do you honestly think within those years he wouldn't find at least one hot white blonde to fuck despite his general demeanor and creepiness?
>>
>>37246708
You're fucking deluded if you think Elliot would have had any different luck with girls if he looked like a Viking. If anything, people would be even more scared of him.

Don't forget he never even once talked to girls. Do you seriously believe they would have gone up and talked to him if he looked different? He was by no means a bad looking guy either.
>>
>>37246819
>He was by no means a bad looking guy either.

that's debatable
>>
Obviously we have no chance. The only difference is he went out on his own terms.
>>
>>37245022
Is it normal to feel his pain? I'm 25 and I have never gotten a gf, not even once. I have talked to 3 girls that I have interest and I did confess that I want to ask them out. Unfortunately, they rejected me and I found out they went with some bumass Chad. I was never given a chance like him.
>>
>>37246947
>I was never given a chance
>given a chance
>given

Chad wasn't given a chance either. He took it. He made it for himself. You on the other hand want everything given to you. That's why you failed.
>>
>>37247109
I took the risk of asking those girls out. I did everything. I asked people for advice, I researched the internet for clothes, and yet I failed. So don't tell me everything was given to me.
>>
>>37247214
Chad did 100 times more than that. He even asked out lots, lots more girls and got rejected a lot more than you ever will.

>I did everything
No you didn't. You did a small half-assed effort and then gave up like a pussy.
>>
>>37247329
Bullshit, Chad does it with one shot. You seem to know how to ask women out, why don't you tell me how to do it?
>>
A question to someone who may know, someone like A Cruel Society. Is there any information about Elliots maternal grandfather? In his manifesto, he only mentions his maternal grandmother to whom he refers as ''Ah Mah'', we don't even know her real name, what about her husband, Elliots grandfather?
>>
>>37247369
>Chad does it with one shot

That is the dumbest thing I've heard today. Watch a Chad try to pick up girls. He'll walk up to one. And get rejected. He'll just shrug and move to the next target.

If Chad would do it with one shot, that would mean he has a 100% success rate, and is able to get every girl in the world to do with him. Obviously that is not even remotely true.
>>
File: loser.png (1MB, 962x719px) Image search: [Google]
loser.png
1MB, 962x719px
>>37246865
Lets be real, he was an ugly motherfucker.
>>
>>37247496
. asians and whites only mix well when the kid is a girl. Hapa guys look weird as fuck.
>>
>>37247487
>Watch a beta try to pick up girls. He'll walk up to one. And get rejected.
Fixed it for you
>>
File: XZN0lDx.jpg (99KB, 605x1140px) Image search: [Google]
XZN0lDx.jpg
99KB, 605x1140px
Okay, fembot here.
This is why Elliot didn't get laid.
The vibe I get from him is that he is very, very full of himself. He sees his own word as objective in all situations, and crossing him means it will rain hellfire.

He also has this massive hate for women, which is understandable since I assume he never got the attention he deserved. The problem is, that it becomes an evil cycle.
Hating women, no matter how well a lot of people try and hide it, will always show in one way or another.
>>
>>37245022

Honestly I once was in elliot's shoes.

>have decent build
>have good car
>have job
>have a couple of bucks in the bank

I realized that shyness was killing my romantic life. I had girls who would literally follow me around work to my breaks, plop a squat next to me, and im too autistic start a conversation so they go "wtf is wrong with this guy" and eventually stop trying. Same goes for school also.

Learn to recognize the signs and fucking jump on them. Elliot was probably shy to be quite honest.
>>
>>37247545
That happens. And it happens to Chad. What's your point?
>>
>>37247591
>Learn to recognize the signs and fucking jump on them.
The biggest problem for robots is to recognize the signs, let alone how to learn to recognize them. I believe it stems from insecurity, which leads to misinterpreting obvious signs. For example, a girl smiling to you in a cheerful way, can be a good sign depending on a situation, but an insecure robot can misinterpret it as ''just being nice'', this actually happened to Elliot while walking on Malibu beach, he talks about it in his manifesto.
>>
>>37247556
Incidentally this is also why most robots are virgins. They are angry and project an air of hate. Girls sense it and get scared. And yet you see so many robots claiming that it's only on /r9k/ they act like this, in real life they're super nice and everyone loves them.

Bullshit. Acting like an angry woman-hating asshole on /r9k/ is something that will seep through in real life as well.
>>
>>37247650
My point is that women favors Chad the most. Look I'm not evil, I just want to prove to women that I have what it takes to take care and love them. I am a responsible person that will not harm any people. I just want to show them that I am a man to them.
>>
>>37245022
He was an unlikeable asshole.
Plus he looked like a fish, or rather, like some hapa that got plastic sugery in mexico.
>>
File: 1452297718420.png (453KB, 711x692px) Image search: [Google]
1452297718420.png
453KB, 711x692px
Read Elliot's manifesto.

It becomes a great, relatable feel trip as soon as he gets to his life as a WoW addict in withdrawal who spends most of his time going on lonely scenic drives and hanging out in Barnes & Noble or mall food courts privately sperging to himself whenever he sees a happy couple. But it's also a great illustration of how delusional he was.

Elliot's dreams and aspirations hinged on achieving the most shallow and banal definition of "cool" that was possible, like a cartoon version of success. His idea of a successful life was unattainable in reality because it doesn't actually exist. It wasn't enough that he was born into a rich family with lots of high-status friends, toured the world throughout his youth and got invited to multiple Hollywood movie premiers (all stuff he actually did). He had to live in the biggest mansion with the most money and the most attractive friends and sluts.

Just listen to Elliot talk, everything about the guy was manufactured and disingenuous. He didn't even know it, but this was the root cause of all of his misery. If he had only learned to be content with the very nice hand of cards God had delt him and be cordial to the people in his life (rather than airing all his dirty laundry about being a virgin and hating humanity to all his friends like a sperg, and assaulting couples in public), he could have easily achieved happiness. But something, probably the autism, caused Elliot to never be satisfied and mired him in a self-perpetuating state of entitlement and misery.

Don't be like Elliot. Aspire to be better than Elliot. It's not that hard to do.
>>
>>37247682

True.

For all my robot bros: google the signs a women gives off when she is flirting or into you.

Ever since I learned here are a couple of obvious ones:

>always somehow ending up close in your proximity even if your schedules are different.
>smiling like a cute retard constantly when she is around you.
>hair playing/flicking
>copying your gestures/position
>adapting her clothing styles somewhat similar to yours (BIG ONE)
>laughing at all your jokes even if they are not funny.
>>
Time flies so fast, that I can't even fathom how do people find partners? How much does it take for the process to become reality? What do you actually have to do to find a girlfriend? Every place seems inconvenient to reach out to a girl, even more if you don't know the girl at all. I completely don't understand how normal people succeed in this, I sometimes feel like every person has an innate sense or a set of rules on how to, and where to do all that. This is not a joke, how to do that? I searched on the internet and normally i came across the PUA youtube tutorials, and it all comes down to ''being confident'', it all sounds like bullshit, and when you feel the time flying, you start to think that it will all pass before your eyes and you'll just end up old, kissless virgin without any great achievement in life.
>>
>>37247704
If you want to have any success with women, first you need to stop believing in the Chad meme. In fact, forget everything related to women and dating that you've learned from /r9k/. It will only lead you to misery.

FFS, you consider "I'm not evil, I won't harm women" as something of a special unique trait. That's a fucking minimum requirement.
>>
>>37247978
Well, it's the choice we made. If you are still in your 20's approaching 30, work out. Don't work out because it will get you women. Work out to make sure you don't die early. That will be my mantra from now on. Just do some basic exercises at home.
>>
>>37247776
Stop giving shitty advice. Those "signs" are all bullshit. Looking for them will cause you to see things that aren't there. You will begin to think that a girl is into you when she's just being friendly.

There are signs that a girl is into you, but those are so fucking obvious that you would need to be a total autist to miss them.
>>
>>37248089
Well I'm not Elliot FFS. What do you consider a unique trait then?
>>
>>37248106
Working out doesn't help at all, although it's very hard to believe on a site like this, i do look like a chad in a way, because i've been working out for 6 years now, plus i had predispositions and good genetics. I'm not a manlet, i have an athletic build, it does not help with women whatsoever.
>>
>>37248175
Listen to the Chad that I was arguing with. Don't believe in the Chad meme.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
>>37245022
the only reason he couldn't get a gf was because he was narcissistic douche bag. its not about being handsome or intelligent its all about getting your head out of your ass and not being retarded
>>
>>37248132
Something that's nice and interesting. What do you have that sets you apart from most others in a good way? Do you have interesting hobbies? Interesting job? Made interesting creations? Are you funny? Nice to be around? Likeable?

So many things. Chads come in all kinds. Chad simply learned what his strengths are and is playing them, he's using them to be attractive to girls.
>>
File: Thereal reason.jpg (610KB, 1771x794px) Image search: [Google]
Thereal reason.jpg
610KB, 1771x794px
>>37245022

WoW made him do it.

He was just LARPing as pic related. Calm down guys.
>>
>>37248205
I've never even felt for the Chad meme, i just use the /r9k/ terminology, just to make things more clear.
>>
File: 673461096.jpg (296KB, 610x475px) Image search: [Google]
673461096.jpg
296KB, 610x475px
>>37248199
>going to turn 25 year old virgin this year
I'm going to become a wizard and there is nothing I can do about it.
>>
>>37248132
Femanon here, sorry to bring that up, but it's relevant.

Not trying to offend you, but so far all you've bought to the table is "I'm a nice guy who won't harm you". Like the other anon said, not being an Elliot, that's a fucking minimum requirement. You need to bring something "unique" to the table. To some girls, that IS chad looks. To other girls, something else shallow like a big dick, or money. To some, it's being funny. To some, it's sharing hobbies.

You need to offer more than "I won't shoot you and go and a rampage". 90% of guys are "nice guys". You need something to put you above that 90%.
>>
File: 1403258847154.jpg (142KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1403258847154.jpg
142KB, 900x900px
>>37248359
>femanon here
>FEMANON HERE
>I AM A GIRL TEE HEE GIVE ME ATTENTION
>>
>>37248289
It'd be amazing if we could find Elliots account. Did he ever mention his username?
>>
>>37248388

I wish we could, but that would be hard as fuck i think.

Do you know what race/class/server/faction he played?
>>
>>37248411
here is a list of all his internet handles

online aliases ElliotR1, The Purifier, TheWowGenius, Valtharion, Ramsaybolton, Varodan123,
>>
>>37248411
He obviously played as wizard
>>
>>37248411
>Do you know what race/class/server/faction he played?

found it:RamsayBolton 79 blood elf hunter
>>
>>37245022
AHAHAHAHAHA
Elliot was a pussy richkid who thought he was entitled to everything because he was rich. He was a fucking creep.
>>
>>37248359
I'm a unique human bean and there is nothing you can say to convince me otherwise.
>>
>>37248464

Holy fuck, does that mean, that he was a GoT fan too, or are you just trolling.

Why should he be only level 79, that makes no sense at all. Why would a first time player quit 1 lvl before reaching max rank.
>>
>>37248274
>>37248359
Fine, I'm a civil engineer. I like to watch action movies and sometimes romantic movies. I love to travel (Last week I went to New York for the first time in my live and enjoyed exploring the big city. I get to see Grand Central Park and watched a play for the first time). I'm a big sports fan and I love watching sports. I play vidya but not too much. I wanna here your critique.
>>
Many robots have tried using tinder with Elliot's pictures. He could have gotten quite a lot of matches and many dates
>>
>>37248520
Elliot fucking loved GoT, he talks about it quite a bit in his manifesto. He also put GoT as his interest on Youtube and Facebook.
>>
>>37248520
>Holy fuck, does that mean, that he was a GoT fan too, or are you just trolling.

his dad helped direct GOT I am not trolling
>>
>>37248520
Yeah he was.
He thought he could create easily create a epic story like that too. You should read his manifesto sometime.
Or listen to the audiobook Mumkey made.
>>
>>37248550
He never put himself out there and then he complains when he is a 22 year old virgin. Girls aren't going to throw themselves at you
>>
>>37248587

If you are Chad they do, now get out normie.
>>
>>37248531
That's not bad at all. You have plenty of things you can use there. I'm a traveler myself so I'm partial to it, but girls always love that. It helps that I've been all over the world and have loads of stories from all over.

The other things, they sound pretty steady. Nothing really out of the ordinary, but it makes you sound like a solid character. That's already good.

Create a tinder profile. Have a picture of yourself posing at Statue of Liberty or some other recognizable places. Keep your description brief, say you love travel adventuring, movie buff, whatever. And for sports, describe it as something like "If you're a (favorite team) fan, you are obligated to swipe right."

Just a few things that came to my mind off the top of my head. It takes more than 5 minutes to create a good profile, but the end result is worth it.
>>
>>37248600
No they don't. If Chad stays in the basement watching animu and playing vidya, no girl is going to appear there to suck his cock.
>>
>>37248576
>>37248568
>>37248559

Ever thought about what it is, that makes robots like GoT?

I have seen a disproportionate threads concerning game of thrones on here, especially ones shilling Sansa/Arya/Margaery pics.
>>
File: 1495631439539.jpg (103KB, 601x665px) Image search: [Google]
1495631439539.jpg
103KB, 601x665px
>>37245022
Elliot was pathetic, and I honestly don't understand why this board worships him the way that it does. Are the memes fucking hilarious? Yeah. Does /r9k/ make a lot of salient-but-politically-incorrect points about women and relationships and power dynamics that Elliot would probably agree with? Yeah.

But let's be realistic here: Elliot was a fucking loser. He was not "literally perfection." Even with a fancy-ass car and wealth and a clean-cut appearance, he couldn't get laid. He even botched the fucking massacre. His manifesto is schizoid, rambling, egomaniacal bullshit that's out of proportion with his actual accomplishments and doesn't contain very much scope, nuance, or depth of thought. He wasn't particularly bright or charismatic or noble at heart, and he wasn't a special or unique fucking snowflake.

And you know what? He was downright fucking creepy. I say this as somebody who is literally and clinically autistic, with all the visible little idiosyncracies of speech and movement and expression that make an autistic person seem "off." Elliot's mannerisms are genuinely unnerving to me, which is impressive considering that I don't really pick up on such things unless they're blindingly obvious.

That fake-ass smile. The way he spoke. The timing of everything he did being spaced-out just enough to make it unsettling. It's palpable that something was wrong with this guy, and I'd bet money that the girls he couldn't fuck picked up on that.

>Just what the hell are we standing against if HE couldn't handle it?
He's not the metric you ought to be judging things by. Elliot was a genetic dead-end, and he wasn't Chad. I'd be shocked if any woman DID want to put him inside her body.
>>
>>37248647
Tits, mainly. And lolis.
>>
>>37248719

Tits can be found elsewhere too.

There has to be more to it than that. For example there is a thread on page 1 right now shilling the newest trailer. Nobody developes that much enthusiasm, just because of "muh tits".
>>37248580
>>
File: fag.png (288KB, 610x355px) Image search: [Google]
fag.png
288KB, 610x355px
>>37248646
>>37248550
This. Elliot was a self-pitying, self-sabotaging, toxic, creepy fucking loser, and adopting his outlook is only going to poison and inhibit you.

Seriously, look at this guy. Is that not the most punchable face you've ever seen? He just EXUDES beta. I weigh 108 pounds and I'm confident I could easily just strangle him. Look at that expression of his. How do you manage to make such a well-proportioned and symmetrical face look so fucked-up? Is that a sneer? Is it a smile? Is it a grin? Is he baring his teeth? What are his eyebrows doing? Why is he tilting his head like that? Why does he look like a complete fucking faggot?

Shit, I believe in the power of pheromones. They probably SMELLED his defective seed.
>>
File: 1469787816482.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469787816482.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>>37248892
>>37248712
Are male hapa children with WMAF parents just doomed?

What is it with beta white fathers and asian females producing extremely beta offspring?
>>
>>37248712
You spent all that time insulting Elliot, likely oblivious that the very same condescending sentiment from normies like yourself played a large role in driving Elliot to snap and go postal.

And you know what? I fucking love it. Normies like you are what keeps the system going. A young outcasted male gets insulted and ridiculed by normies and women his whole life, then he snaps and starts slaughtering innocents. And normies never learn. They never do.
>>
File: 1469775623892.jpg (132KB, 795x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1469775623892.jpg
132KB, 795x1036px
>>37248943
>And you know what? I fucking love it.
I can tell.
>>
>>37248941
>What is it with beta white fathers and asian females producing extremely beta offspring?

if your dad is a limp wristed beta nerd and your mom is a gook you are bound to end up with idenity issues and mental problem
>>
>>37248892

People like you will be the first to hang on the day of the uprising.

There is nothing to gain for you by trampling on others, who are already down, learn that shit already.

Elliot got fucked by society, his family and pretty much everybody. It destroyed his psyche and turned him into a mad narcissist, which eventually caused him to snap.

You could make the same argument against Cho, since he was a college educated man, who had it better than 99.9% of the humans on this planet. Yet his life was turned into hell by the society he lived in and he also eventually snapped.

All those normie arguments are like blaming the dog for biting you, when you step on its tail 6 000 0000 times.
>>
>>37248994
But the other way around (AMWF) produces hot and/or alpha kids, like that guy from that shitty live-action Tekken movie or Bautista.

Why does that happen
>>
>>37248943
You don't love it. You think it will make people understand how you feel but it never will. Please grow up and understand this. It will never make people change their mings.
>>
>>37246819
>He was by no means a bad looking guy either.

He might not have been ugly but his face looked gay/feminine as fuck

If he had a Chad body then his face would be considered "model good looks" by women. But for a guy his size it just looked girlish and weak.
>>
>>37247329

It is absolutely AMAZING to me how people always tell us "sad virgins" whenever we complain about not getting a woman, that women aren't obligated to sleep with us; that everybody is superficial and wants their partner to look a certain way including us; that life just isn't fair sometimes and we need to get over it....

.....and yet when we concede to all this and complain that Chad gets women EASIER because of his looks, we have faggots like THIS one turn around and tell us that we're just making excuses; that we don't put in as much effort as Chad does; that Chad did way more than we did and that's why he gets more success; that we need to stop fearing rejection and "just be confident, bro"

Well, which fucking one IS IT? Because it damn sure can't be both
>>
>>37249068

Chad always wins.
Thats the problem. You might manage to emulate Chad with a lot of effort, but women want men for whom it doesn't take effort.

>They want you to have a good physique, but without you living the bodybuilder lifestyle
>They want you to earn lots of shekels, but without you working long nights and still spending most of your time with her.
>>
File: 1469771778420.jpg (78KB, 1068x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469771778420.jpg
78KB, 1068x600px
>>37249311
Well, Chad probably does have it easier due to his looks, and you've got shit luck due to genetics and other life choices, but that doesn't give you the right to go on a killing spree now, does it?
>>
>>37248941
One of the biggest Chads I ever knew was a hapa like that. Elliot was beta because he was Elliot.

>>37248359
Fucking truth bomb here. /r9k/ is full of guys who would be happy with any woman who isn't hideous or a murderer, their standards are so low.

>>37248464
>RamsayBolton
Yeah, that's not a huge red flag in hindsight.

>>37248943
>>37249004
Cho was at least a bigger monster than Elliot. Again, Elliot couldn't even get a decent killcount. He was just a pathetic loser with a gun.

And to both of you, lemme tell you a little about myself. I'm the size of a 12-year-old girl, I have a speech impediment, my vestibular system is so fucked-up that I can't walk or move normally, I'm autistic, I stim in public, I openly indulge in hobbies and media meant for young children, I'm broke, I pick my nose and spit when everybody is watching, I've got debilitating-tier hypersensitivity and wear these goofy-ass earmuffs to block out sound, and basically, I'm not Chad and not even normal by any metric. People point out all the time that I'm visibly abnormal.

I can get laid. Elliot had that shit on easy mode and he couldn't. Because, on some primal level, sex is saying, "I think more people like you ought to exist," and despite all his advantages, nobody thought that about him.

He's a murderer and a failure and I'll insult him all I want. Don't be Elliot. Don't idolize Elliot. The people he took out his rage and insecurity on didn't step on his tail 60000000 times, and even if society did, that's not justification for hurting the people he hurt. Innocents are innocents, regardless of how fucked-up society is. Lots of people get fucked by society the exact way that Elliot did and don't turn out to be fucking murderers. Society did not murder those people. Elliot is not a fucking victim, and his assessment of society was just plain wrong.
>>
>>37249386

Nobody has the right to kill others, unless they actively threaten his live.

But this is a conclusion at which only sane people arrive. If you apply enough psychological pressure and torment, you can make every man snap. Sure the threshold might be different from person to person, but everybody has a limit.

With Elliot that limit was reached, when he started planning the day of retribution and society got its repayment for what it did to him. I mourn the ones who died, since they didn't directly harm him, but i do not feel empathy for our sick society as a whole.
>>
File: 3464525.jpg (39KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
3464525.jpg
39KB, 564x564px
>>37249447
I guess Elliot should've just gotten "gud" at life. Just like everyone else here. Sometimes we get dealt the shit hand and we just gotta deal with it.
>>
File: 245772.jpg (168KB, 634x850px) Image search: [Google]
245772.jpg
168KB, 634x850px
>>37245022
It doesn't amtter how handsome you are if you brain doesn't work
anyone who can hold a conversation, show kindness, make someone laugh or is just interesting can get a gf and friends
I can tell this from personal experiences as well as what I've heard from other people

women only care about looks is just a meme and I'm amazed that people still don't understand this
>>
>>37249475

Is "bee urself" the real life version of "git gud"?
>>
>>37245022
he was a complete autist and if anything it should make you appreciate women more for not falling for his autistic of flashing money. it means you can have a chance without having money.
>>
File: 1469773724809.jpg (34KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1469773724809.jpg
34KB, 640x360px
>>37249529
Yeah, pretty much.

Why should society and nature in general pander to the weak? Ellito was too weak to reproduce, so his "weakness" was getting weeded out. I know humans are different from animals, but law of nature weeds out the weak.

Why should we have to pander to the weak? Elliot was weak. Not trying to be mean or offensive.

Honestly, we trash the "bee urself" meme but really, that's all there is to it. If you're weak and too incompetent to actually make something of yourself and have a fullfilling life, then that's your problem.

It's like if a video game came out ,but people who sucked at it kept complaining and so the game got re-released as a much easier game.
>>
File: tumblr_ohbxjpI4cT1vil6mgo2_400.gif (740KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohbxjpI4cT1vil6mgo2_400.gif
740KB, 400x225px
>>37248892
>This. Elliot was a self-pitying, self-sabotaging, toxic, creepy fucking loser,
>Look at that expression of his. How do you manage to make such a well-proportioned and symmetrical face look so fucked-up? Is that a sneer? Is it a smile? Is it a grin? Is he baring his teeth? What are his eyebrows doing? Why is he tilting his head like that? Why does he look like a complete fucking faggot?
I want to kill all of you f*ckheads TRYING TO LIFT UP YOUR PATHETIC MEANINGLESS ARSES BY LOWERING THAT OF A DEAD PERSON. You should be f*cking hanged.

I'm also going to work for a life's sentence for any kind of bullies, altho in my mind, all bullies should be just killed. It would be just fair as after all, they are trying to destroy other people's lives. There's nothing wrong to take a life of someone who tries to destroy someone else's life.
>>
>>37249407
>>37249509
>>37249529
>>37249532

What you guys dont get is that Elliot didn't grow up in a normal environment. With well adjusted people and a solid set of morals. He grew up in in a place which is essentially the real life version of Jersey Shore.

All the people in the Commiefornia Coast regions are extremely superficial. Even their betamales drive sportscars and have sixpacks. Those betas would be alphas in the rest of the US. Considering his genes and lack of family support, he had already lost before he started trying.
>>
File: 1491439622961.jpg (29KB, 425x419px) Image search: [Google]
1491439622961.jpg
29KB, 425x419px
>>37249667
What makes someone a bully?
>>
>>37249704
>real life version of Jersey Shore.
I loved to watch that series. It was an odd mixture of hating those idiots whilst admiring them for having everything I don't.
>>
>>37249745
Greed for power and status. A lot of people have it, but most of them do not bully, at least not intentionally. Then again, unintentional bullying is another story, about 80% of human population take part in that.
>>
File: 1469772801304.jpg (168KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469772801304.jpg
168KB, 1920x1080px
>>37249804
So you're working for those bullies to get life sentences?
>>
>>37249447
They didn't indirectly harm him, either. There is no fucking way you can make Elliot their victim in any fashion or to any degree.

>"WAAAH THE FEMALES OF THE HUMAN SPECIES FAILED TO SEE THE VALUE IN ME"
Said the guy who failed to see the value in human life itself. Said the guy who failed to see the value in the human species.

>"BY NATURE, I AM A VERY JEALOUS PERSON"
Yeah, no shit, Elliot. You had world travel, lobster, wealth beyond measure, and fucking nannies, and you were still jealous.
>>37249667
How fucking delusional can you be? There's nothing to "lower" about Elliot. He's already a murderer. It's not like he occupied some lofty position that I'm tearing him down from.

And there's no harm I can do to Elliot. He's dead. I would never speak to him or about him this way if he were alive, and I wouldn't try to tear him down or hurt him. But really, what harm can I possibly be doing him now?

And murder in cold blood is always wrong.

>>37249574
>It's like if a video game came out ,but people who sucked at it kept complaining and so the game got re-released as a much easier game.
This totally happens.

>>37249704
Plenty of people grow up with toxic, maladjusted, evil people and no reference point for morality and STILL wind up being good in spite of it. Or at least not the absolute worst kind of person you can be.
>>
>>37248359
>femanon here
I stopped reading there. You know the rules roastie TITS or GTFO
>>
>>37249818
Yes, if I only can. That would apply for the intentional bullies only, as we can not put 80% of humanity in jail.
>>
>>37249763

The thing is, that being a normal well adjusted human being does not get you anywhere in that type of society. You have to constantly try to prop yourself up by getting one up on other people, be it through social skills, sexual conquests or being more ripped/buff. That mindset isn't healthy and drives people who dont have the required mental tenacy insane.

Thats why you see so many stars and B list celebs turn to drugs.
>>
File: 976429688.jpg (135KB, 600x916px) Image search: [Google]
976429688.jpg
135KB, 600x916px
>>37249745
former bully here

used to bulyl everyone regardless becuase I needed someone to take all my anger and pain out on. I grew up in a poor, broken home with an alcoholic family and had nobody to go to. Was too scared to talk to anyone so the only way I could get it all out was to put others down.
Now I feel like complete shit, I know my bullying didn't affect anyone in the long term other than myself
>>
File: 1491428746109.png (362KB, 360x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491428746109.png
362KB, 360x600px
>>37249849
Do you think the people that Mr. Rodger killed were true intentional bullies?

>>37249846
>This totally happens.
Unless the vidya is unreasonably difficult, the developers shouldn't have to re-do it to pander to sucky gamers.
>>
>>37249890

Blizzard is the (((them))) of the gaming world.

They dont care about their playerbase or customers. All they care about is making a maximum amount of profit. They made the game so casual, that even little kids can play that shit with their grandparents, while ruining the fun for everybody else, even though it was those people, who made the game successful in the first place.
>>
>>37249871
As someone who was bullied as a kid I really hate people like who you were when you were younger but at least you've realized that you were being a shithead.
>I know my bullying didn't affect anyone in the long term other than myself
You don't know that.
>>
>>37249859
Man, that sounds nasty. Not sure if I am going to make an excursion to California anymore, to find some inspiration for my Elliot-projects. It scares me to go there, I'd probably end up feeling the most miserable person on the planet, not having the perfect artificial looks or flashy car, or even a driver's licence. I'm tempted to visit there tho, to feel his presence and also I have heard many positive things about the place like the existence of vivid art communities and people being passionate about things. But hey, if it would be only an excursion maybe I'd tolerate it for a while.
>>
File: 1491429315146.jpg (170KB, 548x407px) Image search: [Google]
1491429315146.jpg
170KB, 548x407px
>>37249940
Well, in my opinion, how blizzard is pandering to a shitty customer base is how these people who think Elliot was right view society.

Kind of like, they think society is at fault for not pandering to Elliot and him being disadvantaged for being what he was when people in worse situation than him managed to succeed and beat the game of life.

Elliot just sucked at LifetheGame and he wanted the developers to change the game, but when they didn't, he tried to crash the game himself. Know what I mean?
>>
>>37249996

Its fine to go there to enjoy the beaches and the hippie culture.

But when you are born there and it shapes your entire character and who you are as a human being, you either turn into on of them or they brake you. The later either leads to an heroing or Retribution 2.0
>>
File: 81635507890.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
81635507890.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>>37249953
I was bullied myself when I entered upper secondary which cause me to drop out and I still haven't finished my education. I guess I got what was comming to me and being an actual autist isn't helping either

>You don't know that.
You're probably right, it just seems that everyone is doing ok, at least better than me. I really wish I could go back and just say sorry to the people I hurt
>>
>>37248892
Agree.
Elliot was weak.
I wish somebody would understand that not just killers, but bullies have feelings too.
>>
File: 1495556623837.jpg (92KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495556623837.jpg
92KB, 720x960px
>>37249890
>Do you think the people that Mr. Rodger killed were true intentional bullies?
No. Not sure about his roommies tho as I do not know what happened between them. But it does not seem so, they only had some disagreements about things. Then again, he DID become intentionally bullied by a few of his other roommates, like the pic relates proves.
>>
>>37249846
>How fucking delusional can you be? There's nothing to "lower" about Elliot. He's already a murderer. It's not like he occupied some lofty position that I'm tearing him down from.
But you see, that DOES NOT COUNT, whether there is "something to lower" in the target of bullying or not. MANY bullies choose someone who is already at the bottom of the pecking order to be their target, to COMPLETELY DESTROY self-esteem of those people to the point they have to kill themselves. That is the ULTIMATE REWARD for the bully, even if he/she is not aware of it.

>And there's no harm I can do to Elliot. He's dead. I would never speak to him or about him this way if he were alive, and I wouldn't try to tear him down or hurt him. But really, what harm can I possibly be doing him now?
That is NOT an excuse to bully him now that he is dead. Also it DOES NOT MATTER to you, and your kind, if you can do any concrete harm to your target or not, by insulting them. The ONLY THING that matters, is the FEELING OF POWER, you get from DEGRADING other people, or their memory after death. In that sense, you are like animals, functioning on the basis of your instinctive impulses, to gain power through oppressing someone else.

>And murder in cold blood is always wrong.
No it is not. Not any more so than BULLYING IN COLD BLOOD.
>>
File: 795.png (419KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
795.png
419KB, 853x480px
>>37250726
You guys remind me of that PC Principal from South Park. The one who tried to stop "bullying" and whatnot.
>>
>>37247724
this.

he could have gotten what he wanted if he stayed on the sk8r path and fucked emo girls, instead he sunk into vidya, and one of the worst ones to get addicted to at that.
>>
>>37247724
Why do the Elliot worshipers in this thread (and every other thread) always skip past and ignore these posts which actually make good points to how Elliot was probably wrong?

Like nobody else replied to this. The elliotites just reply to the posts they want to.
>>
>tfw there's a small chance I attended his 6th birthday party
I vaguely remember my mom dragging me to a disney-themed birthday party for her friend's son named elliot

could just be a coincidence though
>>
>>37250765
I am not sure if you are trying to invalidate people's tries to stop bullying, by comparing them to a South Park character. Do not even try. It's as hopeless as trying to invalidate someone's comment by claiming that they are "fedora tippers". Also it is what bullies usually do: first they bully, then as having that pointed out, they try to deny it by claiming the person pointing it out is "paranoid" or "whining". Bullies are nothing but sociapathic beasts, who should be locked in jail. Or concentration camps, to learn how to be human.
>>
File: 4235324.jpg (34KB, 481x444px) Image search: [Google]
4235324.jpg
34KB, 481x444px
>>37250894
Elliot wasn't really bullied, though.

I know people who've received far worse bullying than him. He was just dissatisfied with not getting laid and not being popular.
>>
File: african cpr.gif (739KB, 204x102px) Image search: [Google]
african cpr.gif
739KB, 204x102px
>>37245022

He was also batshit insane. If you couldn't see it through his manifesto, you might as well go buy a gun and make'em stacies an chads pay by the end of week, get that time bomb out of way.
>>
>>37250726
You can't bully a dead person. You can disparage their name unfairly, but bullying requires a power dynamic that isn't present when a person is dead. And there's nothing about Elliot that can be said unfairly.

And this isn't about power or getting off to me. I'm frustrated that you people worship a murderer.

And you're fucking insane if you think my post is morally equivalent to murder. Like, actually, dangerously insane. I'm not even trying to insult you or joke around when I say this: Please seek mental help.
>>
>>37250878
They're too busy replying to bully arseholes.
>>
>>37250942
I guess it is a good tactic to intentionally avoid posts that BTFO your argument.
>>
>>37247724
>Elliot's dreams and aspirations hinged on achieving the most shallow and banal definition of "cool" that was possible, like a cartoon version of success. His idea of a successful life was unattainable in reality because it doesn't actually exist. It wasn't enough that he was born into a rich family with lots of high-status friends, toured the world throughout his youth and got invited to multiple Hollywood movie premiers (all stuff he actually did). He had to live in the biggest mansion with the most money and the most attractive friends and sluts.
Fucking nailed it.

>>37250894
What invalidates your position on bullying is the fact that you consider it morally equivalent to murder in cold blood, and that you think calling out Elliot for being the piece of shit he was is bullying to begin with. You clearly lack any sense of perspective and reason and have no valuable insight into the subject as a result.

You're honestly, seriously scaring me with your posting. I'm genuinely afraid that you're going to kill somebody. Please, actually get help.
>>
>>37250934
>You can't bully a dead person. You can disparage their name unfairly, but bullying requires a power dynamic that isn't present when a person is dead. And there's nothing about Elliot that can be said unfairly.
Don't try to find excuses to what you are doing. It does not matter, whether I am using the term "bullying" in its usual sense or not. What matters, is that you and your type are getting your kicks out of degrading someone, this time a dead person. Be it bullying or not, it is EQUALLY AS BAD as bullying.

>And this isn't about power or getting off to me. I'm frustrated that you people worship a murderer.
Then why don't you attack people who are worshipping him, instead of him? Also, you were being little too detailed about your insult about him, it to be an expression of frustration only.

>And you're fucking insane if you think my post is morally equivalent to murder.
Don't try to twist things up to defend your actions. I did not talk about your post only, but bullying in general. Obviously, there are different degrees of bullying and they are not all comparable to murder.
>>
File: 1485221234214.jpg (100KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
1485221234214.jpg
100KB, 500x409px
>>37251125
Elliot never received much bullying, though. He got light bullying at the most. Please don't ignore my post, I'm not trying to argue. I just want you to refute my point.

Elliot had no right to murder anyone. I know people who were much more severely bullied than Elliot but turned out a lot better than him.
>>
>>37245022
I think /r9k/ should not follow his steps. Let's all make a plan to improve ourselves.
>>
File: faggots not welcome.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
faggots not welcome.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>37251029
>You're honestly, seriously scaring me with your posting. I'm genuinely afraid that you're going to kill somebody. Please, actually get help.
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT ARE YOU, A WOMAN? Fuck off, normie.
>>
>>37251125
>It does not matter, whether I am using the term "bullying" in its usual sense or not
No, the definition of the word totally matters when we're discussing it.

>Then why don't you attack people who are worshipping him, instead of him?
Because I don't want to fuck with them; I want them to realize that he was a bad person whose example they shouldn't emulate if they want to get laid, be a good person, or be happy.

> degrading someone, this time a dead person
1. Nothing to degrade.
2. Disrespect for the dead is leagues better than disrespect for the lives of people.

>Also, you were being little too detailed about your insult about him, it to be an expression of frustration only.
I genuinely think that the unsettling, unattractive, ugly way he carried himself was some kind of manifestation of the venom in his heart, and I think girls can pick up on that shit. And he was a fucking faggot.

>Don't try to twist things up to defend your actions
You're the one twisting things, and you're doing it to defend the single most vile and universally-condemned act in civilization.

Also, syllogism:
>the way I spoke about Elliot, whether it was bullying or not, was as bad as bullying
>bullying can be compared to murder
>the way I spoke about Elliot can be compared to murder
>>
File: 1487604108167.jpg (59KB, 526x348px) Image search: [Google]
1487604108167.jpg
59KB, 526x348px
>>37251313
well meme'd my friend. he sure got BTFO there
>>
>>37251029
>What invalidates your position on bullying is the fact that you consider it morally equivalent to murder in cold blood,
Well that is what a usual bully would say, that him/her trying to deliberately destroy another person though making him/her commit a suicide, is not equvalent to murder in cold blood.

>and that you think calling out Elliot for being the piece of shit he was is bullying to begin with.
Having this simplistic view on him and his actions only proves that you are a bully. I can not say what your true motives to bully him are, maybe you are a feminist or a liberal, but you are a bully anyway.

>You clearly lack any sense of perspective and reason and have no valuable insight into the subject as a result.
And you obviously lack any proper counter arguments to prove me wrong, resorting to false accusations like that. Also, it's another proof that you are a bully, saying that I lack any insight into the issue, in spite of having a much clearer idea about what bullying is, than many have.

>Please, actually get help.
Please, actually get better things to do with your life, or achieving your political goals, than degrading the memory of dead people.

I'll go have a snack now and then read all the court papers leaked yesterday.
>>
File: 1488771364473.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1488771364473.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>37251385
Dude you completely ignored my post wtf! I wasn't even trying to argue. Why do you guys do this? I try to bring up good points but nobody ever responds to it!!!
>>37251167
>>
File: dvq8uUH.jpg (103KB, 906x813px) Image search: [Google]
dvq8uUH.jpg
103KB, 906x813px
>>37251344
There are so many fucking "fembots", and so many fucking faggots, and so many fucking normalfags here. None of them belong on /r9k/.
>>
>>37251385
Your lack of self-awareness and perspective is astounding, and it's taking a lot of faith on my part to assume that you're not just a very effective troll.

>Well that is what a usual bully would say, that him/her trying to deliberately destroy another person though making him/her commit a suicide, is not equvalent to murder in cold blood.
Not once did I defend deliberately trying to drive somebody to suicide.

>Having this simplistic view on him and his actions only proves that you are a bully. I can not say what your true motives to bully him are, maybe you are a feminist or a liberal, but you are a bully anyway.
That's a lot of assumptions there. I actually hate feminism and the left with a seething passion. And I don't understand how calling a murderer a piece of shit proves me to be a bully or is a simplistic view.

>And you obviously lack any proper counter arguments to prove me wrong, resorting to false accusations like that.
It's not an accusation. It's an observation. I never accused you of anything. See: The definition of words mattering.

>Also, it's another proof that you are a bully,
How? Even assuming that you're right about having a clearer insight into bullying than I do, how does that prove me to be a bully? Don't appeal to "proper counter arguments," or argument at all, if you don't understand what a proof is or the importance of defining terms.

>Please, actually get better things to do with your life, or achieving your political goals, than degrading the memory of dead people.
1. Using the same phrasing ("Please, actually...") as I did isn't as clever or as pointed as you think it is.
2. There is nothing to degrade. Elliot Roger's net worth as a person is in the negative.

>I'll go have a snack now and then read all the court papers leaked yesterday.
This, in combination with the line above it, makes you come across as pretentious and insecure. Basically, "Why don't you do something important with your life, like me?"
>>
>>37251432

Couldn't have said it any better.

It is really sad, that these fucking spammer trolls don't have anything bettter to do.

Imagine a person, who spends hours arguing with people in their domain about how bad of a person Elliot was and how superior to him they are.

Ironic, isn't it?
>>
>>37251730
Not really. Please explain the irony to me.
>>
>>37251730
I was only memeing, fool. But good luck with that train of thought.
>>
>>37251338
>No, the definition of the word totally matters when we're discussing it.
It matters about 100 times less than the nature of what you are doing, that is the actual matter what we were discussing about.

>1. Nothing to degrade
There always is. As not everyone thinks that he was the monster that you think he is. Do you think his mother thinks he is what you describe him to be? Or his teachers or former friends?

>2. Disrespect for the dead is leagues better than disrespect for the lives of people
Yet another excuse to degrade the memory of a dead person.

>You're the one twisting things, and you're doing it to defend the single most vile and universally-condemned act in civilization.
No I'm not. I'm defending him as a person, against bullies of various types. Also I do not twist things. It's not a twist, to say deliberate bullying is comparable to murder, or that you obviously are a bully.

>Also, syllogism:
That is a syllogism you make to deliberately invalidate what I have said, skipping part of what I wrote, like that there are different levels of bullying, so that not all of it is comparable to murder.

>>37251167
"My life at Crespi got even worse. ... They found out that I didn't like being called a skateboarder, and it was true. ... The whole school started calling me it just to anger me, along with other insulting names. They teased me because I was scared of girls, calling me names like "faggot". People also liked to steal my belongings and run away in an attempt to get me to chase after them.

It got to a point where I had to wait in a quiet corner for the hallways to clear before I could walk to class. I also took long routes around the school to avoid bullies."

"Some boys randomly pushed me against the lockers as they walked past me in the hall. One boy who was tall and had blonde hair called me a "loser", right in front of his girlfriends."

Sorry people, no more time for this. I might reply in another thread via linking.
>>
File: 004 (1).jpg (303KB, 1272x1800px) Image search: [Google]
004 (1).jpg
303KB, 1272x1800px
>>37245022
Because I'm able to find and enjoy small pleasure in life.
>>
File: tumblr_oomivwhMna1w6sd1ro2_400.gif (1MB, 365x274px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oomivwhMna1w6sd1ro2_400.gif
1MB, 365x274px
>>37251620
>Your lack of self-awareness and perspective is astounding, and it's taking a lot of faith on my part to assume that you're not just a very effective troll.
Try to f*cking invent something better to invalidate your opponents point. Will reply later on, if I find you reply worth that.
>>
File: 005.jpg (254KB, 1272x1800px) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
254KB, 1272x1800px
>>37251893
image002
>>
File: 006.jpg (363KB, 1272x1800px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
363KB, 1272x1800px
>>37251917
image003
>>
File: 007.jpg (310KB, 1272x1800px) Image search: [Google]
007.jpg
310KB, 1272x1800px
>>37251932
image004
>>
File: 008.jpg (252KB, 1272x1800px) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
252KB, 1272x1800px
>>37251941
image005
>>
File: ixSdAMb.gif (11KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
ixSdAMb.gif
11KB, 501x504px
>>37245022

Oy vey here come dat merchant
>>
>>37248126
>total autist
Do you know where you are friend?
>>
File: 009.jpg (349KB, 1272x1800px) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
349KB, 1272x1800px
>>37251957
image006
>>
File: 010.jpg (369KB, 1272x1800px) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
369KB, 1272x1800px
>>37252024
image007
>>
>>37251826
>Speaking for me
I was the (you) he replied to. Die.
>>
File: 011.jpg (397KB, 1272x1800px) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
397KB, 1272x1800px
>>37252038
image008
>>
>>37247724
>God
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>37252042
I'll fight you fool
>>
>>37245022

>Strangled Stacy best stacy.
>>
>>37248359
Here's your worthless reply since you wrote out so fucking much for it
>>
>>37251833
>As not everyone thinks that he was the monster that you think he is.
Clearly.

>Do you think his mother thinks he is what you describe him to be? Or his teachers or former friends?
Really? You have to go to his fucking mother? Obviously, she won't think her offspring is a monster. And lemme ask you: Why are they his former friends and not his friends?

>Yet another excuse to degrade the memory of a dead person.
Yup. Fuck him.

>No I'm not.
Yes, you are. The degree of mental gymnastics you're capable of is shocking.

>Also I do not twist things
But do you repeat yourself?

>It's not a twist,
Yes you do.

>to say deliberate bullying is comparable to murder
It totally is.

>or that you obviously are a bully
Well, that's not twisting things. I just don't see any proof of it beyond your supposed clarity.

>That is a syllogism you make to deliberately invalidate what I have said
Yeah. Duh.

>skipping part of what I wrote, like that there are different levels of bullying, so that not all of it is comparable to murder.
Because any degree of bullying being compared to murder is absurd. If you want to say that something like torture is as bad as murder, you'd still be wrong.

>Sorry people, no more time for this.
ALL RITE IM REALLY LEAVING THIS TIME GAIZ BUT DONT FORGET IM RIGHT AND DONT REPLY BUT MAYBE ILL COME BACK TO GET THE LAST WORD EVEN THOUGH I ANNOUNCED MY DEPARTURE TWICE NOW

>>37251900
You overuse the word "invalidate," and I think that suggests something about your psyche and outlook. But that's not a very good refutation, is it, O Great Master of Argument and Reason? I AM NOT WORTHY! *sob*
>>
File: 012.jpg (302KB, 1272x1800px) Image search: [Google]
012.jpg
302KB, 1272x1800px
>>37252048
image009
>>
>>37252062
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

Your comment was not origanal :DDDDDD
>>
>>37245022

Ignore faggot normie posters, spam more strangles stacies.
>>
File: 1491195047191.jpg (70KB, 480x503px) Image search: [Google]
1491195047191.jpg
70KB, 480x503px
>>37252126
I said i'll fucking fight you, fool. Square up bitch whats good?
>>
>>37245022

Less normie more snuff
>>
File: DIE IN THE BOG.png (1MB, 895x764px) Image search: [Google]
DIE IN THE BOG.png
1MB, 895x764px
>Call out the fags
>Thread immediately spammed with dick/trap porn
IS IT TIME FOR ANOTHER /BOGCENTRAL/?
>>
I want to lay back and let Elliot titfuck me.
>>
File: 017.jpg (403KB, 1272x1800px) Image search: [Google]
017.jpg
403KB, 1272x1800px
>>37252123
image0010
>>
File: 018.jpg (462KB, 1272x1800px) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
462KB, 1272x1800px
>>37252257
image011
>>
File: snuff 1.jpg (11KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
snuff 1.jpg
11KB, 400x300px
>>37245022

More snuff
>>
File: 019.jpg (474KB, 1272x1800px) Image search: [Google]
019.jpg
474KB, 1272x1800px
>>37252273
image012
>>
File: snuff 2.jpg (96KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
snuff 2.jpg
96KB, 1920x1080px
>>37245022

More snuff, all Stacies deserve to get strangled until they twitch and piss themselves.
>>
File: snuff 3.jpg (6KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
snuff 3.jpg
6KB, 240x180px
This is now a dead girl thread.
>>
File: snuff 4.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
snuff 4.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>37245022

Ignore normies

Strangle Stacies
>>
File: 020.jpg (472KB, 1272x1800px) Image search: [Google]
020.jpg
472KB, 1272x1800px
>>37252306
image013
>>
File: 021.jpg (406KB, 1272x1800px) Image search: [Google]
021.jpg
406KB, 1272x1800px
>>37252350
image014
>>
File: snuff 5.jpg (15KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
snuff 5.jpg
15KB, 400x300px
>>37245022

Lol, he got her pretty good with the garden hose.
>>
File: 022.jpg (460KB, 1272x1800px) Image search: [Google]
022.jpg
460KB, 1272x1800px
>>37252357
image015
>>
File: snuff 6.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
snuff 6.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
>>37245022

Daily reminder that a girls pussy starts to twitch when she dies.
>>
>>37245022

Textles post not allowed kikes
>>
>>37252385
where's the rest you fucker
>>
File: 777777.jpg (64KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
777777.jpg
64KB, 720x480px
>>37252453
here is the pic of what stacies deserve
>>
File: yes3.gif (309KB, 460x351px) Image search: [Google]
yes3.gif
309KB, 460x351px
>>37252363

Imagine if you run a hose into her ass with laxative, and seal the openings in a way that the content of her colon would only expel a little when she's critically filled up, she'd be stuck in a constant loop of wanting to poop, without ever be able to do it fully and satisfactorily.

Just a thought.
>>
File: 023.jpg (461KB, 1272x1800px) Image search: [Google]
023.jpg
461KB, 1272x1800px
>>37252385
image016
>>
>>37252466
ayy that's Zoey holloway
>>
File: 024.jpg (338KB, 1272x1800px) Image search: [Google]
024.jpg
338KB, 1272x1800px
>>37252500
image017
>>
>>37252468

Pressure controlled valve?
>>
File: 025.jpg (373KB, 1272x1800px) Image search: [Google]
025.jpg
373KB, 1272x1800px
>>37252516
image018
>>
>>37247686
What if I hate women and still get laid pretty often?
>>
File: wew1.png (206KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
wew1.png
206KB, 800x1132px
>>37252517
That was the last piece of the puzzle. The day of reckoning looms close in the fetish world.
>>
>>37252510

The video of that is fucking hot, you should watch it.
>>
File: 026.jpg (342KB, 1272x1800px) Image search: [Google]
026.jpg
342KB, 1272x1800px
>>37252527
image019
>>
File: snuf11.jpg (80KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
snuf11.jpg
80KB, 960x720px
>>37245022

Snuff 111111111
>>
File: snuff 8.jpg (88KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
snuff 8.jpg
88KB, 960x720px
>>37245022

Hot is hot.
>>
File: 027.jpg (348KB, 1272x1800px) Image search: [Google]
027.jpg
348KB, 1272x1800px
>>37252605
image020

It's sad knowing that this one-shot is the longest of its kind. No other testicle torture work equally rupturing beats this in term of length.
>>
File: snuff9.jpg (94KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
snuff9.jpg
94KB, 960x720px
Tieing them up always works.
>>
>>37252688
This was supposed to be an Elliot thread. What are you doing?
>>
>>37252781

Spamming porn, so that the normies leave.

We need to nuke every thread where the people ,who besmudge Elliot or the robot lifestyle are about to gain a foothold, are about to gain a foothold with porn and trap shit.

Sorry that it hit your thread.

Normie quarantine squad out.
>>
>>37252842
You think any of this bothers me? It didn't even reduce me to a half-chub.

Elliot's a faggot and you shouldn't want to be like him.
>>
>>37252842
>normies
>reddit spacing
>wewlad.jpeg
do you also realize this is gonna get you banned?
>>
>>37252945

Ban me, i dont give a fuck, as long as it is for a greater cause.

BTW i have done this like a thousand times and never gotten banned.

The only people who get banned are those who post illegal shit.
>>
>>37247556
pls be my gf

orignale
>>
File: IMG_20170430_023436.jpg (55KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170430_023436.jpg
55KB, 960x960px
>>37245022
He could've handled it and got a gf, just like you could all handle it some day. But failing to recognize his potential lead to his downfall. Instead of being a fucking man he chose to go full autismo and start a killing spree. Don't give up like Elliot did, we all have potential within us.
Thread posts: 196
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.