[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> You have a new match! tfw I'll never know what that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 13

File: 84797092.jpg (374KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
84797092.jpg
374KB, 600x1067px
> You have a new match!
tfw I'll never know what that notification is like.
>>
>>37244516
Do you swipe right on everyone's? That's the only way. I've matched with so many spam bots with it.
>>
>>37244516
I get the "someone has liked you on tinder, right swipe to find out who!" message but I never get matches

I'm objectively a 7/10
>>
>>37244666
This, you are doing Tinder wrong if you don't swipe right on everyone.
>>
File: e6qyl.jpg (5KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
e6qyl.jpg
5KB, 150x150px
>>37244516

>tfw half of my matches don't write back
>tfw most convos I do get with matches fizzle out
>tfw I've gotten ONE date from Tinder
>>
I DONT EVEN GET MATCHES WHAT HTE FUC REEEEEE
>>
>>37244935
How did the date turn out anon? Don't leave us hanging.
>>
>>37244516
ive only ever used it with a norwegian vpn and apparently norwegian girls are really easy and have low standards so i got a lot of matches, never talked to any of em though
>>
>>37245381
how do you change location? I'm using 6tin but it always puts me back where I live
>>
>>37245401
wish i culd help but i dont remember the name of the app i used, sorry famalam
>>
I'm visiting my friend in another city and he made me make a tinder even though I didn't want to. I only did it because no one I know will see it here. But now my other worst fear has come true and I can't get any matches. I've swiped plenty of girls my friend himself said he matched with and he and I pretty similar, except I'm more attractive I'd say. I have no idea how to improve my profile and I feel like such a huge loser now
>>
>install it every so often
>the matches i get haven't said anything
>get 1 or 2 matches in maybe a week

I know I'm not the type of guy who'd get tons of matches on tinder but I don't know why I keep going back. I'm not even desperate.
>>
>>37245401

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169831603

> ctrl + f
> "How do fake my location?"
>>
>>37245838
If hes that attractive just copy his bio you mong.
What works for picking up trashy girls is
"Selling ciggarettes to minors is a real job"
And nothing else. Then again I have a bit of a trashy demeanor to me.
>>
>>37244516
Who else here /onlymatcheswithbots/

I just want friends
>>
>>37244516
>tfw I'll never know

It's overrated t b h. Most girls won't respond and the ones that do use 1-2 words TOPS in their response.

If you want quality dating, use bumble or OKCupid.
>>
>>37244516
that is the single trashiest bio i have ever read
>>
>>37246136
>Use bumble
Found the white Knight roastie loving cuck
>>
>>37244516
For some reason trashy hoes like this one really turn me on, reading that bio gave me a massive boner especially the last 2 sentences.
>>
File: IMG_1577.png (315KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1577.png
315KB, 640x960px
>>37246320
No, I use tinder, I've just run through too many sluts and hoes to count
>>
I get a match every so often (none in my college town, 2-3 daily in my hometown) and then I never talk to them
>>
File: mfw not enough wood.png (323KB, 380x395px) Image search: [Google]
mfw not enough wood.png
323KB, 380x395px
>use tinder for 4 months
>get 1-2 matches per week, nothing really transpires
>last weekend get a match yet again
>message her
>manage to set up date
>going to her place on friday
>have been nervous about the upcoming date all week
>can't sleep well due to being nervous
>keep losing appetite due to being nervous
>constantly hungry and sleep deprived
>can't get anything done at work
All this for a date that has potential to be a total disaster. Is this what normies have to go through constantly? Anyone wanna give me some advice on how to make the date go as smooth as possible (without canceling it)?

t: failed normie
>>
File: nat1468838778524.jpg (84KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
nat1468838778524.jpg
84KB, 1280x960px
I have hundreds of matches but I'm a sperg and never know what to do.
>>
>>37244516
No way a girl would type this. Not even jokingly
>>
File: gf.jpg (700KB, 4320x5760px) Image search: [Google]
gf.jpg
700KB, 4320x5760px
>tfw met ex on Tinder
>tfw miss her so much
>>
File: 1492901827799.jpg (393KB, 1280x1812px) Image search: [Google]
1492901827799.jpg
393KB, 1280x1812px
>Get a match
>Boring uninspired one way conversation

I know she's talking to 20 other dudes at the same time, but make me feel SOMETHING, goddamn.
>>
>>37244516
A girl once texted me like this. She talked about ordering pineapple pizza because it would make my cum taste better.
>>37246784
This is my life. Saying anything seems weird, so I wait for them to message me. But they never do.
>>
>>37246929
Ask her about herself, her likes, interests, hobbies, etc. Keep it focused on her, and if you find a common point, acknowledge it and then you can talk a little about yourself.
Just keep it focused on her. If you find something you both like to do, you can plan the next date around it.
>>
>>37247156
If she invited me over to her place, does she likely expect physical contact like kissing or sex to happen? Will she think I'm not interested in her if I don't try to make any moves on her?
>>
>>37244516
i get matches and i dont even get that notification. shitty fucking app
>>
>>37245879
because its addicting to swipe yes on a profile. always hope that u match.

u could try bumble they girl has to message u first.
>>
>all these people swiping everyone right
If you do that, tinder's algorithms won't learn what kind of girls you like
>>
File: d42.png (192KB, 455x492px) Image search: [Google]
d42.png
192KB, 455x492px
>Get tinder
>Swipe around for a bit, no responses
>Get bored and close phone
>After a while my phone vibrates like it's having a seizure
>I match with so many guys I don't know what to do
>Realize I probably could never be in a real relationship with any of them anyways
>Uninstall tindr
>>
>>37246403
Have a hard time beleiving tht fuck boy
But hey its the internets.
I can be Miles fuckin Davis for all we know
>>
>>37244890
Why swipe right people you've no interest in and would ultimately ignore though?
>>
>>37244516
>feel Im predominantly attractive
>only get hamplants as matches
>swipe right on fucking everything
>no one replies
>use 4 apps and none have helped

like seriously what the fuck
can I not take a selfie or am I a facelet
>>
>>37244516
Hah, you guys suck. I have a fwb that does anything I want, but I often get bored due to being human and install tinder. Last month I met this emo girl who comes over every morning around 6am on her way to work and she blows me or makes me jack off on to her boobs. She hates cum in the mouth. Only con. I'm around a few college sites so all of the hot chicks looking to party are in an unlimited supply via apps and environment. I just have the balls to ask crazy stuff mid conversation and women tend to love when a man knows what he wants. Which is blowjobs, an understanding girl to always bend over and some body to fuck rough to stay fit and prime. I'm funny, too. That usually gets the head and sex.
>>
>>37247092
Your ex is a complete degenerate whore.
>>
>>37247906
>I'm funny, too. That usually gets the head and sex
This. Girls seem to like funny guys and thus you can usually get dates on tinder if you're good at making jokes online. Considering most people here are experts at shitposting, it should be easy to come up with some humor
>>
File: IMG_0200.jpg (102KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0200.jpg
102KB, 750x1334px
>>37247662
>fuck boy

Ha, I'm Chad btw
>>
>>37244890

They lower your hidden rating if you do that.
>>
>>37247941
Gotta use the brain to get some brain. Intuition and humor can temporarily manipulate a chick to emotionally want yo sausage.
>>
>>37248022
>get matches on tinder
>have to message them with shit-tier "Hi"-messages even if I'm not actually interested just to keep up my activity score
>>
>>37247720
selfie may be part of the problem. get someone to take your photo so u aren't only selfie.

Don't swipe on ham planets? I'm not sure how the algorithm works, but maybe it seems to think u are matching well with a woman who gets x amount of swipes, so u are only high in the stack for ham planets? am i talking out of my ass, yes, but i think it is reactionary to your performance not just when u last logged in
>>
>>37247685
dopamine rush of knowing someone liked u!
i speed swipe when too bored, i will say no to obvious no's , but many slip thru the crack into yes.
>>
Say "what a fucking whore you are'
>>
>>37247922
>not knowing what banter is
You're not very good at Tinder, are you?
>>
File: 1485211255989.jpg (19KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485211255989.jpg
19KB, 720x480px
>>37247092
Reading these normalfag conversations makes me irrationally angry.
>>
File: fwb.jpg (2MB, 5400x9600px) Image search: [Google]
fwb.jpg
2MB, 5400x9600px
>>37248287
Then here's a slightly weirder conversation with my old friends with benefits that doesn't jump out as quite as normal.
>>
>>37246929
REEEEEE!!11
GETOUT! OUT OUT OUT!
>>
>>37247092
You went so hard on your ex Jesus man, you busted out a pickup line which was good but once she gave you some approval you went knee deep into it
>>
File: forgottenweapons tinder.jpg (18KB, 433x371px) Image search: [Google]
forgottenweapons tinder.jpg
18KB, 433x371px
>at work
>have a reputation with my coworkers as "not a ladies man"
>tinder alerts me about the match
>coworkers start hooting and hollering at me
>"Ayy, anon's getting some! You sly dog!" etc.
>>
>>37248433
Actually at the time we were talking about parties I was drunk and I just let my friends write my messages for me, since I didn't really mind fucking this up and it's always a bit of fun. Worked out well too(:

Also I'm pretty sure that pick-up line isn't even good, everyone's heard it by now and it's far too impersonal. The best ones relate specifically to what they're doing. A better one would be one I sent to a girl studying maths: "I'm trying to prove love at nth sight by induction, and you're my base case".
>>
File: NoA3G.jpg (106KB, 799x1070px) Image search: [Google]
NoA3G.jpg
106KB, 799x1070px
>>37245357

She was a nice girl. Irish girl. Kinda looked like a brunette Jennifer Lawrence. We went to a park at the end, held hands and sat together, talked about life. I went in for a kiss on the lips, she politely declined, saying she doesn't like to make out on the first date. Then she kissed me on the cheek and giggled a little. Afterwards, we walked holding hands to the train station, kissed each other on our cheeks, and went our own ways. She's an aspiring actress who travels a lot, and she went to Florida 2 days after our date. She texted me saying we'll have a 2nd date when she gets back. We live in NYC. Overall, not too bad of a date. I got to feel her up and it was nice. Hopefully it turns into something more :)
>>
>>37248650
Care to share any protips for me? Should I hug her when we meet for the first time? If so, how does one make sure the hug isn't a friend hug, but a date hug?

t: >>37246929
>>
>>37248685

I gave her a hug at the end, and lightly squeezed her ass. She liked it.

In the beginning of the date, we met at a park in NYC and said hi to each other, then quickly got moving and walked to the nearest Panera store. Sat down and talked in the store while drinking iced coffees.

Going to sound cliche, but you really just have to be confident dude. Remember that women follow your lead.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.