[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know I'm starting to have second thoughts now. I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: r9kisShit.jpg (20KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
r9kisShit.jpg
20KB, 852x480px
You know I'm starting to have second thoughts now.
I'm a 21 year old female virgin waiting for the right guy.

But I really don't want to waste my youth anymore, I could just end up with a douchebag for all I know or some weird looking tool who jacks off to anime girls.

I'm thinking about taking the plunge and fucking 20 guys this year.

Do any fembots have advice?
>>
>>37244458
>21 year old female virgin
aahahhahahahhaha
no
>>
>>37244458
>Do any fembots have advice?

Yes take pictures after they nutted on your face and post them here
>>
>>37244458
Why become a slut when you've saved yourself for this long? Seems like a waste. What if you meet a guy you really like after fucking a billion dudes? Wouldn't you be ashamed of yourself?
>>
>>37244458

Start with me. Let's lose our virginity together.
>>
Yes. 19 yo virgin fembot here. It isn't worth it. You're going to fuck 20 men, then feel bad about it, then realize it wasn't worth it, because those 20 men will likely be worse than a loyal husband. Don't try to find a man here though, they're all terrible and should not reproduce.

You could try going out more and being serious about finding a partner.
>>
LON-original-DON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>female

>virgin

>older than 14

Unless you live in the Middle East something isn't adding up here
>>
>>37244526
A WASTE would be to spend her most beautiful years alone, only to meet a man at 26 who jerks it to barely legal teens. No man is worth waiting for.
>>
>>37244458
Actual functioning human being here. Virginity is not some kind of special magical thing. Go fuck. Let people appreciate the fleeting beauty you have before it withers away. You will regret it otherwise.
>>
>>37244458
you will be considered wasted garbage if you do
find someone you like and marry them
>>
>>37244609
So she needs to put herself out there and try to find a proper man. Fucking random dudes will only cause pain and regret.
Why place such a high value on sex when you should be trying to find a genuine connection with someone?
>>
Do it. You'll feel better after you stop putting your virginity on a pedestal and realize how little sex actually matters, and nobody who's worthwhile will care.
>>
>>37244458
>taking the plunge and fucking 20 guys this year

More like:
>I didn't put out for my bf and he dumped me
>So I'm going to whore myself out to randoms to fill the void

at least find someone you have some vague connection with
>>
>>37244566
You're right but how can you tell who's a decent guy if you don't have much experience with them romantically?

They could be woman beaters but how would you know with no experience.

I don't want some piece of shit to be the father
>>
>>37244458
I know im bumping the thread myself but why are people even replying to this cancer. If its real it is proving that the women only want chad meme is real.
>>
>>37245078
Know your place child.
It's not about only wanting Chad.

It's about having the choice between a secure, financially successful male who is actually attractive.

And some loser who just jacks off to anime girls and has no job and is ugly/etc.

We have OPTIONS & morals.
You call us sluts yet we carefully think about who we date.

If we were willing to date losers for literally no reason then we'd truly be sluts.
>>
Regardless of how many dicks you take someone will always be willing to settle for you and turn your ho ass to a housewife.
>>
>>37244576
>Unless you live in the Middle East

It would be gone way before the age of 14 in the middle east.
>>
Another 19 yo virgin femanon here. I'm considering losing my virginity to a long term bf/guy with husband potential instead of waiting for marriage

i cant waste my youth
>>
>Do any fembots have advice
Yes, unironically kill yourself.
But fuck another fembot first
>>
>I'm considering on riding the cock carousel

fixed that for you, dear.
>>
File: 2WLJ2.gif (804KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
2WLJ2.gif
804KB, 500x715px
Sure darling, go live your dreams, make sure to fuck everything that moves, crawls and flys.
You can get whatever you want with the magical powers of your vagina, the world is yours.
No go,go be young and free you demented slut.
>>
>>37244458
Stop! You have HAVE to keep your virginty! Love and respect your future husband.

Don't be a slut, come on. You only have one life, don't throw it away by living with the memories that you were a huge slut in your early 20th.
>>
>>37244458
Enjoy your weak fucking pencil neck future husband you male larping straight fucking ho.
>>
Hello. Female here. Sex is over rated so fucking much. There's so much unneccessary pressure (and extremes) where some think it doesn't matter at all, and others think to save it for 'the one'. Theyre both pretty primitive imo. I should note here that I do not believe in 'the one'.

Its a quick moving world so don't hold back forever if its just making you uncomfortable and insecure about yourself. Having said that wack out 20 and youll face the after current of regret and concern of identity and sex clinic visits.
It's truly up to YOU when YOU meet someone and YOU feel like "yes actually I'm ready for this".

Sure the guy might end up being a douche afterwards but desu that's going to be risk you'll always face. But it can be a mistake you learn from in terms of judgement of character and even in ways of how you choose to conduct yourself in order to find better candidates.

idk if you're the sort that likes to do the whole be with me at least x time before sex. X should be a variable depending on the person and what you feel toward them. Think sensibly and remember its youre genitalia you fucking decide who you want in it and when. Outright setting a timer on the whole thing and vocalising it doesn't do anyone any favours just gives people the idea youre a waiting game. This is why i say x should be a variable depending on the person and the chemistry you have between them. Just be level headed and sensible. Its natural, and yet the first time will probably feel like the least natural xD

good luck and use protection.
dont turn into a cum/aids bucket i hope! Please !

but dont restrain yourself forever... Let yourself be. Hope this helps in any way
>>
>>37247668
it took you that many words to write just bee urself
>>
File: 1495251577549.jpg (23KB, 446x460px) Image search: [Google]
1495251577549.jpg
23KB, 446x460px
>>37244458
Don't be a worthless whore. You're worth nothing if you hand "it" out for free.
Introspect on yourself and go fix whatever problem is keeping you from meeting someone.
Meet a dude at an applicable venue for what you hope to share a common interest in the most, such as the library if you're into books, or a bar if you're into disappointing your family.
As a fellow virginal woman, I have absolutely no respect for those who trash it because they're childishly impatient and believe the lies media tell them that sex is the most important thing in the world.
Grow up and get over yourself.
>>
>>37247668
Other fembot here.
I agree. I understand that sex is something you want to experience but it's reallllylyy not all it's made out to be.

"THe one" certainly doesn't exist but true love is possible and only in a loving relationship with someone does the sex get REALLY good.
>>
File: 1480226024719.png (72KB, 283x268px) Image search: [Google]
1480226024719.png
72KB, 283x268px
>>37247668

>Sure the guy might end up being a douche afterwards but desu that's going to be risk you'll always face

This is the worse advice you can give, you're probably some stupid roastie who fucks several guys and when they find out how empty you are personality wise they become "douches" to you.

>Hello. Female here

End your life.
>>
>>37247710
if i wrote "just be yourself"
dont tell me that it would be taken as advice at all. CMON MAN. Might as well put any other bullshit empty comment.

Sure i couldve had a shorter word count but I think it's important to explain things flat out again to reduce chance of hasty actions and because a little context doesn't hurt anyone.
>>
>>37244458
No right men have gfs

Having sex relies on primal instincts which have no place in an enlightened mans life.
>>
>>37247858
that was kind of my point genius
you wrote a fuckton of nothing
>>
>>37247837
nope its not stupid advice. People can be cunning and some play games just to get something out of you be it male or female. This is a risk that even you would face if you had a shot at getting laid. For you to totally pretend this risk doesn't exist then more fool you.
>>
File: 1478897354870.jpg (78KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1478897354870.jpg
78KB, 550x550px
>>37247943

>This is a risk that even you would face if you had a shot at getting laid

I think you're kinda misguided on what board you're on, some of us hate women to the point where we won't even have sex with them. We don't think with our dicks anymore unlike roasties/normies who would jump hoops to get some chad dick/vagina. So why don't you refrain from making that statement towards me.
>>
>>37244458
uh....too many unanswered questions here...are you completely sexually inactive ?or have you or do you masturbate? or have you done everything but sex?...secondly...fucking a bunch of guys isn't going to make you good at sex or anything to do with it....having a relationship over a period of time is the only way you get any good at sex..also masturbation helps as it lets you figure out what you like and what feels good..fucking a bunch of one nighters is going to do nothing but feel like the first time, every time....not that i'm saying wait...either take it yourself...lol...or get a friend you know and trust to do it.....
>>
>>37244458
>Wants to fuck 20 guys this year

How fucking degenerate and boring your useless pathetic life is to give up something that is very rare and priced (millionaires buy virgins for sex) nowadays?
>>
>>37248065
well there's always your waifu pillow...
>>
>>37248206

I don't even own/wanna own a dakimakura, but nice try.
>>
>>37248065
this is true I did speculate and I'm sorry for doing so, I guess it was just my initial response to your speculations which you made that were also inaccurate.

so please, take your own advice mr. Not everyone on the board here is exactly like you. Also you must surely see that many people here would like some sexual intimacy.
>>
File: ewtfwe.jpg (26KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
ewtfwe.jpg
26KB, 500x375px
>>37247668
>A sensible post with sensible advice
I'm still looking for the hidden memes but I can't find them.
>>
>>37244458
>I'm a 21 year old female virgin waiting for the right guy.
lol no

>"I'm thinking about taking the plunge and fucking 20 guys this year."
>Implying this already didn't happen
Pull the other one, roastie.
>>
>Tfw you are ready for sex
>Tfw you also want it to be a shared intimate experience with someone you genuinly care about
>Tfw that person is non existant
>>
File: 1481322525993.jpg (101KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1481322525993.jpg
101KB, 1024x768px
>>37248361

>Also you must surely see that many people here would like some sexual intimacy
>OP wants to fuck 20 guys this year

You're right there some of us, but what i've seen people wanting here is companionship of 1 partner not a roastie fuckathon. The males here are pretty lonely, it's almost devastating. And when I see some stupid roastie talk about fucking 20 guys making it seem easy and some stupid cunt (possibly you, i don't know who i'm replying to anymore) not actually shunning her is pretty insulting to me and this board. And i'm a tripfag, the seconded biggest insult to this board. Now that's saying something.

Now i'm gonna let this thread die so I don't have type anymore.
>>
>>37248492
I did this and they just left for no reason, don't get too caught up in the idea
>>
>>37248544
>stay alone forever, don't even try
Good advice
>>
>>37248526
>And i'm a tripfag
The only thing anyone ever needs to read from this post.
>>
>>37244458
>I'm a 21 year old female virgin waiting for the right guy.
>>37244458
>I'm thinking about taking the plunge and fucking 20 guys this year.
You need to tray harder at this whole "make the lie believable"-thing.

Sage.
>>
>>37248794
You probably won't have a choice either way is the point.
>>
>>37248526

so she has the inclination to fuck 20 people it was probably an over exaggeration and even if true she's in her 20's n a virgin.. She's probably just speaking about horny desires. It's unfair to berate someone for something so natural and I dont think it makes her a roastie whore ! Christ she's still a virgin and people say this.

and the reason i wrote so much to begin with, why i bothered to give her my time, is because i thought it was a genuine enquiry worth answering. Your input has done nothing but close the conversation because YOU think she's a roastie. Does sleeping with 3 guys make you a fuckatron? Fair enough 20 I'd agree with because it indicates poor mental health.. And if she meant it literally I'm with ya. But its so unlikely the case, someone with sexual curiosity like that wouldn't still be a virgin at 21.

I don't care what 'fag' you want to label yourself as, everything you've said thus far has proven how ill and narrow minded you are. Taking back the apology, since you don't even fucking deserve one. Goodbye, ill sir.
>>
File: 11657457.jpg (17KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
11657457.jpg
17KB, 400x300px
>>37244458
>21 year old female virgin
Fuck off roast. You don't belong here.
>>
>>37244676
>trying to reason with whores
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.