[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /wastedpotential/ here? >3.7 gpa and 31 ACT >one of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1494205488303.jpg (157KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494205488303.jpg
157KB, 1280x960px
Who /wastedpotential/ here?
>3.7 gpa and 31 ACT
>one of the best boys schools in the state
>talented actor and writer
>plenty of close friends
>student government and other extracurriculars
now:
>no friends in college
>strongly considering dropping out of college and/or joining the military
>planning on living alone in a small apartment making no more than 40k/year
>>
>>37244426

stfu you pussy, you're planning on dropping out just because you have no friends?
Really?
>>
>>37244459
well i also don't want to choose any majors, and i don't want any debt
college just makes me feel like im losing my mind and i hate everything about it, feels like im in solitary confinement in my room and im losing money at the same time
shitty deal
>>
>>37244459
stfu faggot ass bitch
>>
>>37244426
I'm actually doing pretty well for myself, just came here to say untalkative bunny was woke af
>>
File: 1493928541547.png (86KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1493928541547.png
86KB, 320x320px
>>37244426
>talented writer
>not making easy money writing papers for friends while you're in college
>not writing a novel and trying to publish it
>>
>>37244426
If you want that $40k job, then you're going to have to keep pushing through with your education. Also a good idea to join phony extracurriculars and stupid student government in college too

You're most likely going to be stuck in hellish $20k jobs or the military with just a high school degree.
>>
>>37244815
is that what you did anon? writing a novel isnt easy and i hate writing papers
>>
>>37244426
Does a >3.5 in applied maths count? Math is just easy for me I don't feel smart at all because of the whole neet thing.
>>
>be good at sports
>football through middle and highschool
>decent grades when I bothered to try or a subject captured my interest
>decent potential in art and computer shit
>threw it away to get a deadend job cleaning floors

Eh, could have been worse. I mean, the football years has left me with head pain that hasn't stopped in well over a decade, just constant throbbing and stabbing and feeling like my brain is trying to escape out the back of my eyes and through the top of my head. Good thing I quit before I got serious brain damage, but shit, I wish I'd at least kept the conditioning part up.
>>
>>37244895
>and i hate writing papers

The fuck does that matter? You're doing it for money, not for fun. Christ, kids these days.
>>
>>37244426
Then:
>straight A's
>actively involved in community
>exercised regularly
>financially stable family
>gifted writer

Transition:
>stopped exercising
>stopped caring about school
>become recluse
>waste family's money on trivial shit
>parents divorce, Dad now spends almost all of his money on the quest for poontang

Now:
>20
>slowly losing friends
>tv, internet, and video games no longer a valued source of escapism
>resort to drugs, tobacco, and alcohol to fulfill bleak hole
>realize my Dad and I wasted his money on meaningless shit when it could have been used to better myself while I was younger by using it to pay for hobbies like music, sports, etc.
>try and teach myself music since no money
>can't play for shit without lessons
>work dead end job
>suffer lethargy
>suffer writer's block, have a ton of great ideas in my head about how to tell my life story (memoir) but can't get them down on paper
>have committed petty theft in order to feed my drug, alcohol, and tobacco addiction
>barely exercise anymore
>live with Dad

I've considered joining the military. That seems to be my only ticket out of this place. If that is the case, then I think I could find it within myself to drop all of my vices and rebuild myself.
>>
>>37244848
Not true. His age is a big factor, as well as location. I live in nee york, and got into the pool business at 18, I just have a HS deploma, as does everyone i work with. No one went to college. We all make $45-$80k a year. I'm at a comfy $55, my first year with this new company.
>>
>>37245112
New York or NYC?

50K in nyc is 20k anywhere else. OP probably isn't a normie like you. He's gonna be stuck in crpappy jobs unless he's a Chad.
>>
Do you really think a 3.7 is a good GPA in high school? Top fucking kek. It's a good GPA if you want to go to a shithole state school with >50% acceptance rate. Why are robots such losers? Did you really think you had a bright future?
>>
>>37245244
True. OP had a" smart, but not talented" GPA.
>>
>>37245334
>>37245244
i know its not great, but it was prep school for turbo-autists
i had to take french (AP) and latin, as well as AP calc 1& 2, and AP stats
as well as AP european history
>>
>>37244426
i'm graduating an ivy league school and i feel like wasted potential
>>
>>37245551
Calc is fucking easy you brainlet piece of shit. All the rest of those classes are GPA boosters, are you retarded? You could easily get a 5 on any AP history/gov exam if you're not a subhuman 80 IQ retard.

>AP language class
Top fucking kek. You think taking 5 AP classes makes you a hardass?

>but it was prep school for turbo-autists
Then you have no excuse to have less than a 4.2 if you took AP classes. If you got B's in a high school curriculum you're a dumbass. You had a bright future at McDonald's my man. Sorry to burst your bubble, but everyone can get a 3.7 with absolutely minimal effort. Even absolute retards could get a 4.0.
>>
>full ride scholarship to private college
>2 stem degrees
>work study got me 4k in savings
>cum laude

>feel like i know nothing
>no job
>no hope
>applied to AT LEAST 100 different places by now, not including resume databases
>only call I've received in 3 months was from a multi-level marketing scam
>>
>>37247279
no internships or networking?
>>
>>37247362
no internships
but i worked with the IRS senior year
nobody cares, especially not the IRS

my dad knows tons of people who work in the city but none of them have been able to help
>>
>>37247279
What do you mean by 2 stem degrees
what are they in
>>
>>37245081
>itt normie faggot

Get off my r9k -_-
>>
>>37244426
Lol at 31 act being good
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.