[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women should not be put in positions of power, this whole progressive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 15

Women should not be put in positions of power, this whole progressive joke has gone too far, we are literally playing with our lives, this is nearly as bad as when homo marriage was forced onto people.
>>
the fuck is this picture even trying to prove
>these men have grumpy serious faces
>these women are smiling
>clearly they are not competent, if they were they wouldn't be smiling

>>>/pol/ please
>>
>>37244304
> that pic
> no usa
>>
>>37244641

The US has an old guy.....
>>
File: PicsArt_05-06-02.06.59.png (1MB, 2048x512px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-06-02.06.59.png
1MB, 2048x512px
>>37244641
I got your Anglo Ministers of Defence and Secretary of Defense [sic]
>>
Sorry that you were forced to marry a man, anon
>>
>>37244304
What the fuck Norway
>>
File: 53c68b04a8770.jpg (8KB, 180x265px) Image search: [Google]
53c68b04a8770.jpg
8KB, 180x265px
fucking hell i'm banned
>>
>>37244683
Why does the UK have 3?
>>
>>37244555
/r9k/ is a woman hate board though
>>
>>37244727
not actually true btw
>>
File: mussolini.jpg (62KB, 840x585px) Image search: [Google]
mussolini.jpg
62KB, 840x585px
>>37244712
because of the imperial nature of the commonwealth, obviously
Also, not counting canada. Are you fucking new ?
>>
>>37244304
Pinotti is pretty based though. Also the Chinese guy looks beta as fuck
>>
>>37244712
>American education

Those are Australia and New Zealand's flags. Until 1967 Canada's flag looked like pic. Now go look up Hawaii's flag
>>
>>37244555
>these men are grumpy serious soldiers
>these women are all happy and smiley

mate, they're ministers of defense, not secretaries.
>>
I agree. I also think women should be teachers, I've ranted about this on r9k before so I'll give a quick rundown of my school experiencw with women
>can't controll children
>promote that girls are so much better at anything
>always avoid actually working by doing group working, projects, presentations, going out to "copy something" or just watching movies because why not
>force their own beliefs on the children such as the befire mentioned feminist crap or diversity crap
>>
>>37244823
Should not*
..I'll only give a quick rundown..*
>>
Honestly it's men who shouldn't be put in positions of power. The testosterone makes them do stupid shit, and they're far more likely to arrogantly overestimate their own abilities and fuck everything up.
>>
>>37244861
>hurr duur men are dumb
Literally invented women
>hurr durr women are smart
Literally invented nothing
>>
File: 1324879041435.png (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1324879041435.png
84KB, 500x500px
>>37244861
are you talking shit again ?
>>
>>37244736
you're pretty new, most likely 2015-current year
>>
>>37244891
Inventing things doesn't mean you should be in a position of power. It's the reverse, actually. Go make new things and we'll take care of the hard work of keeping everything that currently exists running. We've done it for all of human history, after all.
>>
>>37244925
We held men in power for all of human history.
>>
>>37244823
You just described by school life. I never knew what the fuck I was doing in school as all the female teachers (which was nearly all of them save one male teacher, the history teacher) had this "just do it" approach to teaching. Sometimes my homework would mysteriously disappear, as well. They would also let the female classmates grade the other kid's work. I'm sure you know how that turned out.
>tfw my best subject was history
>>
>>37244925
>yeah dudes go invent shit we'll be in positions of power
faggots can marry
>don't worry bros it's all good continue inventing
floods europe with muslims
>You don't understand your testosterone makes you aggressive
terrorist attack
>not all muslims bro it's all good
race war starts
>it's guys' fault you ruined everything
roasties should unironically kill themselves
>>
>>37244861
You are aware it is testosterone that keeps men rational, right?
>>
>>37244555

You have to admit how fucking stupid it is to have women as ministers of defence and such similar titles. It's like making a man minister of women.
>>
>>37245068
>It's like making a man minister of women.
Wouldn't be a bad idea, honestly.
>>
>>37245014
how can you possibly think that??? Testosterone is *proven* to increase aggressive and violent behavior. Also, not how hormones work. At all.
>>
>>37245099
roasties please kill yourselves
you shouldn't be able to vote
>>
>>37244972
And look how bad that shit turned out. War, famine, rebellion, and all kinds of human misery. Meanwhile we ran all he households and those turned out awesome.

>>37245007
>faggots can marry
Nobody cares.
>floods europe with muslims
Only a problem when they're men.
>terrorist attack
Men killing each other over shit men do when they're in charge.
>race war starts
More men killing each other over shit men do when they're in charge.
>roasties should unironically kill themselves
Cheesies should unironically kill themselves. If you were just kept for breeding purposes and maybe to research shit then the world would be a paradise.
>>
File: badcunt.gif (289KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
badcunt.gif
289KB, 400x300px
>>37244736

Roastie, why are you here again? You can go to jewbook or leddit or twitter or tumblr and be praised constantly for being an empowered WOman. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>37244304
belongs in /pol/

MODS!!!
>>
Itt: bitter virgins we can all laugh at
You're all so pathetic, thanks for making me feel better compared to you
>>
>single motherhood produces the most criminals
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>37245014
>men
>rational
Toppest of keks.
>>
>>37245099
And estrogen is "proven" to increase illogical mood swings and needless empathy towards human garbage
>>
>>37244791
gotta play on multiple levels mang. those other countries are the basic bitches of IR kek
>>
>>37244925
>we'll take care of the hard work of keeping everything that currently exists running. We've done it for all of human history, after all.

Oh, do go on. I have a feeling you're about to say something really funny
>>
File: 1470592364084.jpg (796KB, 1000x4624px) Image search: [Google]
1470592364084.jpg
796KB, 1000x4624px
WE DON'T NEED MEN
>>
>>37245158
Yeah roastie remind me what happens at that time of the month
stop kidding yourself
men have been the leaders since the dawn of time
you deserve no power because you don't know how to wield it
the sad thing is that Aristophanes has made a play with this premise 2400 years ago
it's called Assemblywomen
maybe you should read it so you can stop getting these delusions of grandeur
>>
>>37245205
Deport me, cheesie.
>>
>>37245216
ROASTIES BTFO
originalio
>>
Can Russia save us from the SJW monster?
>>
>>37244787
That flag is infinitely superior to the modern Canadian flag, and the fact that a flag declaring Canadian heritage to be European so overtly was replaced is a tragedy.
>>
File: feministhypocrite.jpg (64KB, 599x510px) Image search: [Google]
feministhypocrite.jpg
64KB, 599x510px
>>37245158

Aww, roastie try to make logic and fail.
>>
>>37245224
>you should read a work of fiction written over two millennia ago, that's totally proof of my point!
That time of month: one week out of every four when women are almost as irrational as men
>>
>>37245216

Lmao in essence child care and being 'assistants' to men is your work. Good job figuring out your place roastie.
>>
>>37245128
>women flood europe with muslims
>no you see its only a problem when they're males
>but we still let the males in
>so we caused it but males are to be blamed

>terrorist attack
>ITS MEN KILLING EACH OTHER
>we caused it but it's the males that are doing it
>yes we let them in but males are to be blamed

>race war starts
>MEN AGAIN
>they did it because of our actions
>BUT MEN DID IT
>MENNNN!!!~one 1
>>
>>37245278
Aww, did I buttfluster the cheesie?
>>
>>37244861
men are logical thinkers not emotional children like women are. women should never be imposition of authority because they will make decisions based on emotions instead of using critical thinking. also women don't like to take responsibility and this is a another reason women should never have authority.
>>
>>37245128
There is no evidence that if women were in power the world wouldn't have had the same if not worse problems as we cannot see what happens in other timelines. What we can say is that despite beeing in the best position humanity ever had women still fuck up when they're in power.

And if men were kept only for breeding purposes it would be wasted time and resources as women were pregnant and cared for the children in the past. If men were only breeding tools we would not have current progress.

Also can someone post the dutch reality TV show in which women and men were on seperate islands and women did fuck all while men worked on their island?
>>
>>37245261
Lots of Canadians agree and it is still common to see the red ensign flown. The Tories were dead set against adopting the maple leaf
>>
>>37245293
>I'm an illiterate who is completely ignorant on classical literature
>but it's okay because if it's old i can just say it's false so i don't have to read it
CHECK MATE MEN!!!one11one
!!!
>>
File: period.jpg (35KB, 542x348px) Image search: [Google]
period.jpg
35KB, 542x348px
>>37245293

Oh roastie, you're acting crazier than usual. Looks like it's your special time again roastie!
>>
>>37245326
Men are killing each other over male actions. Men bombing the shit out of other men led to the rise of Islamic fundamentalism. Men breaking the law and men treating each other like shit is leading to massive racial tensions. All this shit can be traced back to your "leadership."

Reading comprehension is so hard for your little boy mind, isn't it?
>>
Stop replying to this easy bait you dumbfucks.
>>
>>37245393
let me quote you roastie
Go make new things and we'll take care of the hard work of keeping everything that currently exists running. We've done it for all of human history, after all.
So you've done it for all of human history but men are still to be blamed
really activates my almonds
>>
>>37245393
better then leaving in a matriarchal primitive shit hole.
>>
>>37245393

I agree men are run by testosterone roastie, but that's the best humans can do. If it wasn't for our test and muscles the cave bears would have killed us off long ago. You females are completely useless in that world or in this one. There is no alternative to male leadership, roastie.
>>
>>37244304
>this is nearly as bad as when homo marriage was forced onto people

Someone forced you to marry another dude?

I really don't understand conservative logic. Everything is always "But I'm the VICTIM here!" You guys are doing the exact same thing Tumblrinas do with the victim game. It's just another side of the same coin. No one is going to feel sorry for you.
>>
>>37245335
Men are emotional thinkers who rationalize their behavior. They've scientifically shown that you can't be convinced by evidence, you just freak out and then come up with a reason after the fact. You're basically incapable of real rational thought.

Want more proof? Why is there a difference between murder and voluntary manslaughter? Because we recognize that boys get so mad they can't control themselves.

>>37245362
>you don't treat my work of fiction with the respect it deserves! You're clearly an intellectual inferior!
Male logic in a nutshell.

>>37245379
You're just mad because you know I'm right and it pisses you off.
>>
>>37245340
I originally got you famalamadingdong.
>>
>>37245448
We ran individual households. You're the morons who thought you should be in charge of anything bigger.

>>37245458
>my ancestors killing bears proves I'm capable of governing!
>the skills needed to kill bears are the same skills needed to run a country!
You sure are rational, cheesie!
>>
>>37245496
>look at me I'm so open minded and tolerant

Just wait until you can marry children or animals legally, then we'll see who's laughing last.
Actually nvm, your degenerate ass would probably like that.
>>
>>37245507

Roastie, men get angry or whatnot and act out of such emotion but so do women and children. The difference we don't always act like that. You chickas on the other hand are impossibly indecisive and don't want you want from what's good for you.
>>
>>37245335
>men are logical thinkers not emotional children like women are
White and Asian men. Black men have more estrogen and they are hardly logical, estrogen is why they chimp out often and get offended by stupid things
>>
>>37245496
>It's just another side of the same coin.
You need to go back.
>>
>>37245158
Black men are less rational than white and asian women, I'll give you that.
>>
>>37245571
>muh single-sample experiment!
Cheesie plz.
>>
>>37245507
Ok roastie let's assume that what you say is true
Why aren't women leading?
Surely if women are so capable intelligent and logical there would be at least some civilization ran by women
Surely by their merit there would be some far reaching civilization that stands as the glory of the accomplishment of women?
Where is this civilization?
I haven't heard of it
>>
File: redpilled hard.png (301KB, 962x773px) Image search: [Google]
redpilled hard.png
301KB, 962x773px
>>37244304
You tell em, real man
>>
>>37245575

>You sure are rational, cheesie!

You fucking dumbass if it wasn't for millions of men fighting and dying to exterminate all our early predators we would be extinct. You would have been a chew toy for some beast.

You still would be if all the men suddenly disappeared. The raccoons would make short work of cry babies. Natural predator populations would explode, and the tigers and wolves would slurp your b cups up. Men are the reason those animal populations are controlled even today, fatty.
>>
>>37245575
>We ran individual households
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>rape is abuse of power and it happens in every household
>but women control the household
>MEN beat women in one in every 3 households
>but women control that household
>MALES should pay women alimony because they are economically tied to their husband
>BUT THEY run that household
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAh
>>
Were'd you go roastie
i was having so much fun btfoing you
>>
>>37245636
It's coming sooner than you think. People are stupid and afraid to try new things, and we've lived in the world of "might makes right" for so long that male leaders became the norm. But times are a changin' and soon nobody will ever look back.

>>37245687
Please. If if it weren't for women you'd have died of starvation when prey was scarce or died of exposure in infancy.

>>37245708
Spend a week trying to take care of a household, cheesie. There's a reason there's a stereotype about batchelors.

>I'm more violent than you so I'm in charge!
This is why cheesies should never be trusted with anything.
>>
File: angry_cousin.jpg (492KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
angry_cousin.jpg
492KB, 849x565px
What is a cheesie?
>>
>>37245844
So for the whole of human history there was zero women ran civilizations
But women are still better govern better are more stable and logical
And because you clean you are the leader of the household
please listen to yourself
>>
>>37245882
A man with a gross stinky cock covered in dickcheese.

>>37245904
Men ran civilizations into the ground. Women ran homes and kept the human race alive. Not just cleaning, but goddamn everything. You wouldn't exist if countless generations of women hadn't kept your ancestors alive.
>>
>>37245844
You are delusional because you are inferior in certain fields
That is irrational roastie
It's like a teaching a fish to climb a tree
It's not your field of expertise and there's nothing wrong with that
Play on your strengths roastie, at the end of the day women can empathize more and they're great teachers
there is nothing wrong with there being more female teachers
as well as there is nothing wrong with there being more male leaders
>>
>>37245963
Yeah no if women had the capacity to be better leaders than men they would be leaders
evolution and natural selection dictates this
Also explain to me what exactly you mean by ran the home?
>>
>>37245963
>A man with a gross stinky cock covered in dickcheese.
I got jew'd so my dick is snipped so no dickcheese. You can jews, kellogs and ultraconservative anti-masturbation christians for chopping dicks en masse letting you gals enjoy no dickcheese and longer ruts cause our dicks have less sensitivity so we gotta bang you 10 minutes extra to cum.
>>
File: wolveseatwoman1.jpg (107KB, 815x417px) Image search: [Google]
wolveseatwoman1.jpg
107KB, 815x417px
>>37245844

>Please. If if it weren't for women you'd have died of starvation when prey was scarce or died of exposure in infancy.

Um, obviously. That's why we built societies and the concept of storing food. And prey is only scarce because WE killed everything.

You on the other hand wouldn't have lived through one night without men. The dire wolves would have ate your bony ass up. Have some respect you privileged white woman.
>>
>>37244683
> usa has a decorated general from multiple wars
> canada has a literal poo in loo not even General
> the rest are career politicians
get those fags out of here you clearly didn't understand the meaning of my post
>>
>>37246171
>yeah us big manly men fight dire wolves with our fists respect us roar!
>what are guns
>they would disappear with us r-roastie!!!!!!
come on now
>>
>>37247456
>what are guns
Those things women hate and want to ban cause they make loud booms that interrupt tea time and stops their child support dead in its track kek.
>>
>>37244304
>Women should not be put in positions of power
Huh, women have a lot of influence in hunter-gatherer societies.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>37247456

Really roastie? Guns are MALE inventions like everything else. What you gonna do now? Think RATIONALLY. Ask a nearby man for help.

Your value comes from child rearing. Nothing wrong with that just embrace it. You privileged Western women are so full of entitlement you actually think you can do what men can.
>>
File: 1439957570874.png (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1439957570874.png
13KB, 500x500px
>>37244304
>Countries above haven't had a military invasion since WW2
>Countries below are tied up trying to "liberate" a country where half the population hates them, literally house terrorist networks, and are part of a failed communist state where a major population center has expressed interest in secession while desperately trying to stop their irate younger brother from nuking itself off the map
desu I didn't realize until after all this was typed out that you were being facetious, good job OP.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.