[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the proper response to your female friend going to "the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

What is the proper response to your female friend going to "the club" getting wasted and coming home with a 42 year old man? She's 20. The only non autistic thing I can think to do is not really say anything or aknowledge it in any way.

I'm not interested in dating her so I don't feel cucked or anything. I just don't really approve of this behavior. Objectively though, it's none of my business and all she's doing is getting a bunch of free drinks and having cheap easy fun. I'd do that if I was female.
>>
Call her a whore.
It's that easy
>>
Get her drunk and fuck her
>>
>>37243845

There really isn't any reason for me to do that. I'm not dating her so I don't give much of a shit what she does I don't want to be bitched at for insulting her.

Though she posted a picture of her tits on Snapchat while drunk and deleted it. I don't have Snapchat. Now I'm annoyed because everyone but me saw her tits tonight and obviously screenshots were taken by her orbiters.
>>
I wonder if I'll be able to buy random 20 year old sluts drinks at the bar and hang out with them all night when I'm 40. What's the point of marrying again?

If this is what my future wife is doing now and this is what my future wife is preventing me from doing in 15 years then fuck it.
>>
>>37243925
>I don't give much of a shit what she does
>Asks for advice on /r9k/

Whew laddie, whew.
>>
Why are you friends with a whore in the first place?
>>
>>37243829
This is a non-thread. Leave.
>>
>>37243829

The proper response is to mind your own business.

And I'm not saying that to be rude, that's what most adults would do.
>>
>>37243829

If you don't have a boner for female friends, you are cucked by mother nature. My condolences (not really)
>>
>>37243998

She's literally the only person I know that I talk to daily. She thinks I'm cool and fun and interesting and doesn't judge me. I've known her for years. Yes she isn't intelligent and is slutty but, I don't care as I'm not dating her and never will. She lives in Australia anyways.

>>37243979

Yeah. It is weird. I don't know if I should try to tell her not to do these things or just ignore it altogether. I mean, she's single so there's really no reason for her not to do this shit. She doesn't seem to want a boyfriend anyways.

I just think it's an interesting situation to be in.
>>
Low key shame her by implying he was her father.
>>
>>37244046

Yeah. Pretty much what I've been doing. I was just wondering if this is somehow wrong. Like if I'm being a passive bystander to something I don't approve of, if this somehow makes me guilty you know?

>>37244031

I don't give a fuck what you think faggot. If you don't care for the thread then get the fuck out cuck.
>>
>>37244144

Make me, shrimp dick. The point is, I know you're a cuck. You can't change what I know.
>>
>>37244173

No, the point is I know you're a little fucking faggot who isn't worth the price of my dirty underwear. Get the fuck out of my thread and never respond to me again unless you're ready to take this to the streets, kiddo.
>>
>>37244089
>She thinks I'm cool and fun and interesting
Have you or have you not done anything to help her out financially or buy her gifts? And in addition to that, does this girl have any daddy issues?
>>
>>37244198
Answer this now OP
>>
>>37244144

>I was just wondering if this is somehow wrong. Like if I'm being a passive bystander to something I don't approve of, if this somehow makes me guilty you know?

That's a good thing.

It will indeed be the case, one day; that your silence will make you complicit. This isn't one of those times, but I hear ya.
>>
>>37244089
>She's literally the only person I know that I talk to daily.
>She thinks I'm cool and fun and interesting and doesn't judge me.

If you were any of those things you would have more friends than a slutty Oz girl
>>
>>37244192

I'm jerking off right now. You jealous, broken dick? Does your female friend moan loudly in the next room? Or maybe right behind you, where you can hear an actual man slapping her on the ass?
>>
>>37244089
If you have no plans on fucking her just ignore it and let her ride the cock carousel
Let her fuck her own life up, unless you are gonna play captain save a thot just let it be
>>
>>37244198
>>37244234

I've actually never spent a dime on her the entire time I've known her which is about three years.

She probably does have daddy issues yeah. I think her dad was abusive, her mom is crazy (like psyche ward literally unstable for society crazy) and she's a high school dropout neet who lives for free in an apartment with her friend thanks to the government. She's never had a real boyfriend and she's never had sex sober, pretty much only ten or eleven one night stands with different random dudes.

That's why I'm not attracted to her in any serious way. She's hot, and we passively flirt sometimes which helps quell the loneliness a bit, but there's nothing serious there which is good because it's the only way for a male female friendship to actually be possible.

>>37244279

Nah, I don't hear anything over the sound of your mother's screams as I'm raping her in her asshole you microdick little nigger piece of shit. You're lucky I'm in a good mood today or I'd come right over and smash your boi pucci into the ground after I'm done with your crack whore of a mother. Why don't you run on home and play with your dolls before things get a little too dangerous around here for you? Go ahead. Here's your one (1) chance.
>>
>>37244401

I didn't say anything about my mother. You, on the other hand, told me how your "friend" has sex in front of you. Notice the difference? I'm not your enemy. You are.
>>
Update guys. The 42 year old guy went home and now the taxi driver is trying to fuck her too. This shit is hilarious. Women literally can't be lonely. This high school dropout neet girl got hundreds of dollars of free drinks and rides tonight and literally has to reject so many men it's getting annoying for her to do.

And women have the balls to say they can possibly lonely.

Anyone want me to post the YouTube videos I recorded from her repeatedly drunk dialing me the last time she did this? They make me sound kind of stupid but, it's still funny to me. Only shared them on r9k once before and set them to private.
>>
>>37244537
Can you post a video of her getting fucked instead?
>>
>>37244567

No. It would be cool if I had such a video though.
>>
You answered your own question, say nothing
>>
>>37244610

See! Even you admit it. I can still sense some pride in you, even if it's dying. Bring it back up! Abandon that whore and never speak to her again.
>>
>>37244537

Dude, fucking drop it, honestly.

Oh god it just occured to me-- you have feelings for this roastie.

Deny it all you want, but I don't have to cross the atlantic to taste salt.
>>
>>37243829
She sounds like a whore. Stop being her friend
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.