[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get called for job interview >super excited and nervous

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: CPGOnYXUkAAignF.jpg (84KB, 600x584px) Image search: [Google]
CPGOnYXUkAAignF.jpg
84KB, 600x584px
>get called for job interview
>super excited and nervous
>its yet another pyramid scheme

is this destiny
why does it hate me
>>
>>37241462
>Apply for a pyramid scheme job
>WOW WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING
>>
>>37241462
>why does it hate me

Because you avatar fag
>>
>>37241462
If you can't spot those right away you deserve to be called by them
>>
>be one of the few NEETs who wants to work
>get interviews
>never get the job
>"Why don't you just get a job, Anon? It's easy!"
>>
>>37241636
How do you dress? How do you present yourself? How do you speak? Can you maintain eye contact?
>>
>>37241462
Who's that anime girl?
>>
File: 1489452370619.jpg (825KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1489452370619.jpg
825KB, 1200x1200px
>>37241574
>>37241616

no i did not apply
a friend said to me that a friend of her had this second job and she couldnt go and told me to go for an interview to see if i could replace her

i can recognize pyramid schemes when job hunting normally, they always say "BE YOUR OWN BOSS!!!!" or offer lotsof money outta nowhere
>>
>>37241753
>Friend has a job interview so you go
>get called for job interview
Something isn't adding up here
>>
>>37241830
I got called (by my friend) to go for a job interview
Im confused i dont see the isssue
>>
>>37241866
Getting called for a job interview implies that the people hosting the interview called you. Not a friend who isn't related to them at all. Or maybe she is and it's all part of the scheme to get dumbshits to sign up. Do your friends think you're dumb?
>>
>>37241749
I dress in suit and tie. I do everything the employment service suggests. They modified my resume and did practice interviews. It's not as easy as people say. Fuck you normies who think it is.
>>
>>37241936
ah my bad then, i used them for the same

>do your friends think you are dumb?

thats a very hurting question id rather not answer ouh
>>
>>37241971
Get new friends boyo

>>37241949
I never said it was easy you sperg. I sent out hundreds of applications before getting my recent job. Hardest part is getting the interview though imo. Making $27/hr now
>>
File: image%3A131834.jpg (116KB, 1168x656px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A131834.jpg
116KB, 1168x656px
>>37241462
what is a Pyramid scheme?
>>
>>37241462
why not apply at regular retail places?
>>
>>37242158
idk much but its like a job on which you pay and they give you bonus for getting new people into the job? but its a total scam and they promise lots of money and you have to bust yo ass working and sometimes you dont even earn anything
wikipedia probably can answer you better sorry

>>37242356
>retail places
sorry i dont know whats that as in
i dont know the meaning of the word
>>
>>37242490
>sorry i dont know whats that as in
Did you have a stroke or is english not your first language? By retail I mean a store.
>>
>>37242585
the second sorry
oh right i did apply for many of them but they didnt take me
well now i have some experience (or more like a credible lie?) so maybe they will, i just need to try again but it makes me kinda anxious
>>
>>37242687
Just lie about your work experience, retail is not rocket science anyway.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.