[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever notice how these "fembot" threads always start

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (78KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 707x500px
Ever notice how these "fembot" threads always start with "fembots, why" and get 100+ replys? It's because women don't give a fuck about what you have to say. They only want to talk about themselves.

Ever see that scene from 40 year old Virgin where that guy tells the protagonist how to talk to women? It's basically that in this situation.

Those threads are made by desparet cucks and other supposed "fembots"
Everyone in those threads should be shot.

I point this out because it shows how "fembots" are no different from any other women. Threads asking about robots get little to NO replys and the replys they do get are short and to the point like "why the fuck are you asking me?"

Daily reminder that no women can know your struggle. No women can be a robot.

Just so you aren't fooled.
>>
File: 1470809684753.jpg (137KB, 900x576px) Image search: [Google]
1470809684753.jpg
137KB, 900x576px
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPTTPPTTTT
>>
I guarantee that fembot threads are all started by horny robots not actual girls.
>>
>Taking life advice from a comedy movie starring Steve Carrell.

But why?
>>
>>37240799
coz he's life is a joke
>>
>>37240768
This. 99% OF FEMBOTS ARE TRAPS PRETENDING TO BE WOMEN
>>
>>37240860

If they're cute traps its ok
>>
>>37240724
I could not agree more. If the mods cracked down on these threads, the board quality would go up dramatically.
>>
>fembot thread
>100+ replies
>100 robots with an axe to grind bitching about fembot threads
>>
>>37240992
Look around you, dumbass. Not even the most replied to robot thread only has 86 replys since I checked.

But this isn't about replys. This is about roasies fucking us over in cyberspace.
>>
>>37240724
>has seen the 40 year old virgin
NORMIE!
The rest of your post is spot on though.
>>
>>37240724
Because most men that come here are not robots, they are just horny teenagers that cant get laid.

We the minority even in this board.
>>
You're a fucking idiot.
So a thread that started with "robots, why" wouldn't get replies?

Take a fucking step back and reevaluate.
>>
>>37242386
I haven't watched it. I just saw a scene from it on YouTube.
>>
>>37240724
i agree. fembot threads don't belong here. women don't belong here either unless they're borderline deformed. hell, even they can go to tumblr.
>>
>>37242475
actually, you're the idiot. those threads are started constantly and they don't get nearly as many replies on average as fembot threads. why? because 'femanons why don't you bla bla' is a fucking rhetorical question to lure you in so they can orbit you and try to get sum fuk. nobody in those threads give a shit about the actual question being posited
>>
>>37240992
No, it's 90% "pls be my gf im such a nice guy ill buy u things"
>>
>>37242597
>>37242419
This
>>37242475
The only reason to say you're a female on r9k is to get attention.

This board has become a cautionary tale, showing what happens when retarded newfags don't follow the "tits or gtfo" rule.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.