[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

So what do the SJW women friends suggest we do about the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2911.jpg (71KB, 690x538px)
IMG_2911.jpg
71KB, 690x538px
So what do the SJW women friends suggest we do about the terrorism problem?
>>
not an SJW, but I'll give my two cents. It won't end, the US funded the Mujahedeen for a reason. As long as the US profits from terrorism, it won't end.
>>
>>37240691
What do YOU suggest be done about it?
>>
>>37240691
>>37240892
Gas the Ahmeds and shitskins who dare support or do anything terror related. Deport their families so they won't breed more of them. Force shitskins to take language, history and culture tests before giving citizenship.
This way only the ones who truely want to start life again will stay.
>>
>>37240855
>>37240892

As I thought- you're better at pointing fingers and bitching than getting down to solve it.

Build a wall, keep immigration out, simple.
>>
>>37240947

You're SJW and you suggest this? Looks like you were /polightened/ all this time and fighting us Katana lords for no reason.
>>
White women
>disloyal
>burn coal
>hate white men
>drink and drugs
>unfit mothers
>cant cook/clean

Muslim women
>loyal
>not degenerate only care for god and husband
>like white converts
>clean virgins
>put their children first
>make great wives

What an impossible choice...
>>
>>37240691
Not SJW, but we need to pull out of every country in the world and stop letting immigrants in for a while. Being involved in other countries has only served to make things worse and make them madder at us (and rightly so, to some degree), and obviously letting in lots of immigrants, at least from the Muslim world, has only enabled them to retaliate. We don't have to end immigration forever but for a while while things cool down.
I didn't vote this election, but part of me hoped Trump really would be the guy who finally stopped engaging America in foreign conflicts. Disappointed but not surprised he continued on this presidential tradition.
>>
>>37240691
nothing the karma will balance everything
also if you kill your enemies they win
>>
>>37240691
Do what we did in japan and korea everywhere
If the entire world is western and eating mcdonalds nobody's gonna be that interested in organized terrorism

We were getting there until you chucklefucks fucked up the whole operation
>>
>>37240948
But the terrorists are often home-grown. Now what?
>>
>>37240972
I am not a SJW nor a Poltard. Just my honest opinion after viewing the sheer stupidity on both sides.
>>
>>37241208
Look at >>37240947
Deport all of the Koran thumping Muhammads
>>
They believe (naively) that removing or resolving radicalising factors such as western interventionalism, institutional racism/islamaphobia, Israel/Palestine conflict and wealth inequality will reduce the number of muslims becoming terrorists.
>>
>>37240948
It's an idea, you retard, it's not easy to solve. Our government caused this in the first place, and it won't stop until someone actually happens to it
>>
>>37240947
What about the white converts, like the one who did the London bombing last month? You have a stupidly narrow understanding of this evidently.
>>
>>37241439
Gee I wonder where white converts come from, I think they grow on trees or something...
>>
>>37241025
huh its almost like our culture has been poisoned by some outside force.........Now what could be the cause....Lets see a lot of people attribute it to cultural marxism, Marxism, The frankfurt school, Jews, there we go its the jews.
>>
>>37242017
you do know the frankfurt school was pro-culture and didn't want capitalism to dilute western culture, right?
>>
>Bomb other countries
>Then complain about refugees.

Don't be this stupid
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.