[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have about 1000 dollars to invest and will have more eventually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1490243298992.png (598KB, 673x680px) Image search: [Google]
1490243298992.png
598KB, 673x680px
So I have about 1000 dollars to invest and will have more eventually after I start this new job.

I am looking at investing in Etherium and ripple.

Etherium looks as if it will hit 400 buy the end of the year (~195 now) and continue to go up afterwards. Digital currency is blowing up, why aren't you on this gold train?

Ripple has the third highest market cap, and is currently .34 cents a coin. (if you put 100 dollars into Ripple now, and Ripple continues to grow which it will because all crypto-currencies are growing. Say it grows to 100 dollars a coin in 4 years and you had put 100 in, thats 32,250. Say you put 1000 dollars now in it, thats almost 300,000 dollars in 4 or 5 years.

Why aren't you on this gold rush, it's not going to drop its going to continue rising because it's the fucking future.
>>
I've saved up 20k by living with my parents while working, and want to invest it. I might go with those. I hope these meme currencies don't crash on me.
>>
>>37239199
>>37239336
You guys already missed the opportunity. Best case scenario you double or even triple your investment (so 2000 dollars at best for OP wow), but you aren't going to get rich off this.

Truth is both currencies are in a bubble right now because of guys like you who think it's a get rich quick scheme.
>>
>>37239336
Etheirium will continue to grow for sure.

it's hard to say what Ripple will do, but I'm investing a little in a week.

I just go a fucking 70k job this year. If I had gotten it last year I would have jumped on sooner. god damnit. I remember looking at etherium when it was 8 dollars a fucking coin.
>>
File: expert manipulator.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
expert manipulator.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>37239199
Ripple will not grow to $100 a coin anytime soon, there's such a large supply (38bn)

which would mean ripples marketcap needs to equate to 3.8trillion marketcap by itself pretty much if I'm right, for it to be worth that much

We're still a long long way off 1 trillion, you might get some good growth but you need to research more

>investing in two zionist cryptos
Goodluck hope they don't leave you hodling and crying
>>
>>37239404
When I say we're still a long way off 1 trillion, the current whole crypto marketcap is under 100b
>>
>>37239392
This. Just invest in stocks like a normal person. Coins are a no no
>>
>>37239392
thats why I'm more interested in Ripple, btc is gone, but etherium will continue to rise
>>
>>37239199
And why is digital currency blowing up? Is it because in the last few months there has been any significant extra demand to actually use bitcoin or ethereum as a currency?

No, it's just people buying and keeping it as an investment. This is the definition of a bubble. If there's a problem with Ethereum's proof of stake it will crash. If even any big investor decides it is overvalued right now it might set off a chain reaction and crash. Meanwhile you are wanting to buy it at what might be the high point.
>>
>>37239498
Anyone who thinks that these coinlets won't crash is an idiot. Buy low, sell high.
>>
>>37239498
I've been thinking about this as well. My hope would be that it does crash and I will buy it when it's low. But I don't think it will crash, bitcoin and etherium will platue. The technology is too great and invention to be ignored, the price will continue to grow. That's why I think it will be the lowest it ever will be right now.

Buy I think I missed the boat. Best we could do now is double our money. I should have bought etherium when it was 8 dollars each.
>>
What about Litecoin ??
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.