[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has anyone here lied about their work experience on a job application

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: defr.jpg (29KB, 590x578px) Image search: [Google]
defr.jpg
29KB, 590x578px
has anyone here lied about their work experience on a job application and gotten away with it?

assume its just a minimum wage job like a grocery store or fast food

t. permaNEET who wants to work but potential employers take one look at my application and throw it away
>>
File: image.png (192KB, 711x633px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
192KB, 711x633px
I got a 60k/year job at an insurance firm by lying about my experience. I put my step brother as a reference on my resume and they ended up calling him, he did a great job at roleplaying and I got hired a couple days later.

10/10 would recommend OP
>>
>>37236550
fucking noice, fancy sending a poor NEET a bitcoin so he can buy a suit and shoes and try this himself
>>
>>37236486
Yes. All the time.

I always say that I've worked at my dad's company since I was 14 doing building maintenance. Reality is I maybe helped with renovations at my house a few times at most. But I use my dad as a reference so whenever he gets called he can just bullshit a wealth of shit that I "did".

That was just a convenient lie for me though. If you can bullshit that wyou worked for some family member I highly suggest you contact that family member and get them to vouch for whatever bullshit you write on your resume.
>>
>>37236550
>>37236572
i guess i'll put out some applications with some doctored up references and experience then. i have a few people who can lie for me.

what are the chances that a grocery store will even call my references if i'm just going to be a 3rd shift stock boy?
>>
smhfam

next time you apply for retail, just say that you can work and fill in the hours required.

Show some confidence and sell your skillset well to get the job
>>
>>37236613
>skillset

haha what skillset, i've had 3 jobs my whole life lasting not even a month each time, im also socially retarded
>>
>>37236605
Honestly pretty unlikely. It's stock. All you need to prove is that you have the mindset to do mindless tasks all day.

I mean they may call your references, just to see what they say about your work ethic. I apply for elec engi jobs and not one hiring manager has contacted my references
>>
>>37236486
URGENT OP
APPLY FOR RALPHS ASAP
THEY ARE HIRING LIKE CRAZY
I JUST GOT A JOB AND I GOT NITHIN GOING FIR ME
just don't creep out the interviewer, pretend that you'll be friendly with customers. Literally all they care about.
I even revealed that I'm not naturally friendly or conversational, but I can force myself to do it. He said "oh I'm the same way" and I was basically hired instantly.
>>
>>37236645
i live in a small neighborhood and the only restaurants within walking distance are mcdonalds, burger king, wendys, and a few pizza places. i dont even know what ralphs is.
>>
>>37236633
>socially retarded

bullshit

I've seen normies who'd be terrified to speak up in front of HR yet landed a job
>>
>>37236641
good to know. i've been applying to the same places month after month and getting nowhere. so i guess it's time to try to lie my way in if i want any hope of having money again
>>
>>37236663
Ah shit, Sorry man. Ur probably fucked otherwise. It's a grocery store.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.