[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spending the night at a girls fucking sucks. Woke up twice less

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Spending the night at a girls fucking sucks. Woke up twice less than 2 hours can't fall asleep again. Not falling for this meme again, didn't even have sex
>>
Is she at least going to snap you some pics when she cucks you for a rebound tinder quickie to deal with the disappointment that was the entirety of last night ?
>>
>"hey anon come over"
>die inside
Every time. If you're a girl, stop doing this
>>
>>37236367
No. And isn't that cucky?
>>
Seriously though in a girls bed spending the night....
And I spend it leaning over the edge of the bed posting on /r9k/, not quite how I invisioned it
>>
Well dude you deserve it. You should've tried to bang her, then just left if you got rejected. Now you're friendzoned and having a shitty time for your lack of balls.
>>
>>37236436
Do friends share a bed and cuddle?
>>
>>37236415
I can't even imagine bro
I've had some awkward situations making a move on a girl who didn't want it but...
R9K all night? Wow
>>
>>37236394
What happened ? I want some empathize story
>>
Reality hits when you sleep with a girl the first time.

>spooning and cuddling gets uncomfortable fast, you need air
>she rolls over to her side and stays there
>she farts while sleeping
>you wake up to being cold because she hogged your side of the blanket to herself
>in the morning she doesn't even glance at you and goes to the bathroom
>>
I literally slept with a girl for 3 years before we actually had sex. I was so starved for attention that I endured it.
>>
>>37236579
>Used to have qt gf in HS
>Both of us 16 yo
>She comes to my house and we get naked and have amazing sex
>Her vagina would get so wet it would literally drip
>We cuddle up under blankets naked and fall asleep holding each other tightly and fidgeting around
>Wake up a couple hours later and wake up the other person with a long kiss followed by more unprotected teen sex
This went on for two years.
I feel bad for people who didn't have this but the scars on my heart are so deep I'll never love anyone like that again.
>>
>>37236493
It's the sort of thing that nice people do, invite you over to their house. I should really tell her off and tell her not to talk to me, but there isn't a point. I'm ready for death whenever it comes. I keep lying to myself that things get better, but they really don't.
>>
File: 1485522095801.png (143KB, 339x280px) Image search: [Google]
1485522095801.png
143KB, 339x280px
>girl wants to bang
>0 motivation to do so
>just go home and play video games
>>
>>37236624
What pushed you over the edge?
I wonder hmmmm
>>
>>37236786
Pushed me over the edge? What did you mean by this? She friendzoned me. One day she asked me if she could suck my dick. That became a normal thing until we started fucking. She always initiated because I'm a beta.
>>
>>37236355
>didn't even have sex.
You are doing it wrong.
Sex is the only thing that might make you tired enough and release enough brain chemistry to make you sleep..
And yeah it fucking sucks.
>>37236624
That's hot
The girl I orbited would let me watch her change but never god to sleep together inn same except once.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.