[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you guys do the last time this painfully awkward

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: mfw somethign transphobic.png (615KB, 600x775px) Image search: [Google]
mfw somethign transphobic.png
615KB, 600x775px
What did you guys do the last time this painfully awkward situation has come up?
>>
Say good riddance to the fag enabler.
>>
>>37236080
you know this is a joke, right? it's based on a meme.
>>
>>37236080
never trust a girl with those thick-framed glasses. they are always a reflection of her character
>>
What does it have to be to be "incredibly"? Like I can say "Yo, that chick's cute!" and that's kinda sexist but I would say incredibly.

Also I don't hang out with people so thinskinned. The prevailing trend in the black community is to insult each other as a sign of camaraderie.
>>
>painfully awkward
If it has come up other people keep it to themselves or I'm either too imperceptive to see their beta asshurt about it
>>
>>37237906

thats a male trait not a black one

t. a white guy

maybe black girls do it too, never really been around them too much to know but white girls dont get it
>>
>>37237424
THICC RIMMED
does that mean she's fat?
>>
File: 1488763901964s.jpg (12KB, 256x143px) Image search: [Google]
1488763901964s.jpg
12KB, 256x143px
>>37237424
Can second this, bitches with beady eyes and glasses

Nope, those types are blind even with a fucking magnifying glass
>>
>>37237906
Niggers are the most hypocritically thinskinned people
>Fuck white people
>REEEEEE RACIST RACIST RACISTTTTTT
>>
>>37236080
Laughed and had an all around good time. People need to grow a pear. Delicious things they are
>>
>tfw no Inua gf
>>
>>37236080
I sided with the retarded racist that said nigger then he my white brother decided he would hit on my girl and try to mock me in front of her... funny how it's always white guys trying to fuck me over.. what's the point of being racist when you can't even trust your own race?
>>
>>37236080
I have wanted to benis this woman for some time now
>>
File: 787657.jpg (84KB, 634x635px) Image search: [Google]
787657.jpg
84KB, 634x635px
>>37236080
>When you're friends with a transgender, pansexual, third wave feminist
>>
>>37239136
>>37237424
I matched with this girl in a video game once and she told me I was an awesome healer so fuck you guys.
>>
>>37239989

>I am a numale cuck
>>
I enjoy being racist/sexist towards upper-middle class white women because it fuels the runaway victim complex they've developed.

The side effect is that it also messes with sadsack white guys, which on one hand i feel bad for but on the other hand they are also rising stars on the victimhood scale. But at least most of their crying is related to video games.
>>
>>37240679
No I'm not, I just a guy.
>>
>when you're friends
couldn't tell you
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.