[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not having a girlfriend I can understand but how is it possible

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: ass5.jpg (88KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
ass5.jpg
88KB, 500x667px
Not having a girlfriend I can understand but how is it possible to not have friends?
>>
Low quality bait but effective 30+ reply thread
>>
>>37235141
Everybody starts off without friends

It's just that some never bother/are able to make any, or end up losing contact with those that they do make and end up drifting far apart enough that the label doesn't really fit.
>>
>>37235141
Well just be a moron like me.
>>
>>37235141
They are all drug addicted Thieves.
Or family men.
I dont have anyone.
>>
Why would anyone want to be friends with a loser who has nothing to offer?
>>
You end up with no GF if you're ordinary person that doesn't stand out
You end up with no friends if you're a shitty person that stands out
>>
>>37235141

Graduated school, stopped talking to any friends I had, became NEET and haven't done anything since.

Haven't spoken to anyone I could consider a friend in 5 years. If I died tommorow or got married, I would only have my mother and father to show up, if that.
>>
>>37235141
>when your only friends are on tinychat/robot9001
>>
Because I don't make the effort to talk to people.
>>
i wanna stick my tongue up that anus
>>
>>37235141
it's very easy

no one calls you when they go out, when you call them they postpone and tell you another time and then they don't call you ever

and so you're alone
>>
>>37235232
i ended up with no friends because i didn't stand out at all and was very quiet and do not know how to approach people and no one ever approached me because i am gloomy/creepy looking
>>
>>37235141
I have a gf but no friends
>>
File: NOaayDM.jpg (46KB, 480x639px) Image search: [Google]
NOaayDM.jpg
46KB, 480x639px
I have autism and always got bullied, leaving me no chance to develop. Well except I developed bipolar haha
>>
>>37235335
This. Actually feels kinda nice
>>
>>37235345
Until she gets tired of being around you all day everyday
>>
>>37235187
>>37235191
>>37235205
>>37235313
These. Someone kill me already
>>
>>37235141
How many times are you going to make this thread, OP?
>>
>>37235363
Actually she complains that I'm not around her enough because I spend all day studying.
>>
>>37235141
the color of her vulva makes me limp

stacy clearly had a pump job reeeee
>>
>>37236172
>he fell for the manlet meme

Anon, get your shit together.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.