[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the FUCK aren't you robots buying crypto? Do you hate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: That's a lot of tendies.png (85KB, 1168x912px) Image search: [Google]
That's a lot of tendies.png
85KB, 1168x912px
Why the FUCK aren't you robots buying crypto? Do you hate money? It's basically a scam at this point

1. Go to coinbase
2. Get verified with ID
3. Buy coins (BTC,ETH,DGB,SIA) on CC
4. In 30 days, sell enough to pay off CC, repeat

For bonus money, get a cash back card ya dummy
>>
>>37233707
You need money to begin with though.
>>
>>37233732
Did you not read my SIMPLE and EASY to follow instructions?
>>
>>37233707
stop shilling your shitty website
>>
File: IMG_2654.png (136KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2654.png
136KB, 750x1334px
>>37233707
I've been buying coins. I'm up 20% over the fucking weekend. I can't lose
>>
Too late to buy now, the bubble is gonna burst soon.
>>
>>37233707
Because crypto currencies are dumb, they're traded like a currency but they have more in common with a commodity. Once the last part of the currency is mined the market is going to crash, since everyone would know that it's reached its natural peak and then they'll dump what they have.
>>
>>37233793
Ahhh. A /biz/ness man with taste.
Can't order DGB due to not having a bittrex account so I hope I don't miss any moons
>>
I regret not buying ETH at $7 but you'd have to be a literal retard to buy in now.
>>
>>37233822

What about LTC tho, seems to be skyrocketting too.
>>
>>37233707
please leave /biz/
>>
>>37233707
I put $500 on Red a few days ago and put my miners onto ETH conversion

We're goin to the fuckin' moon nigga. This is the only second-chance we've got to make easy bank
>>
>>37233822
Hahahaha. Coping nocoiner. Hope you regret not buying at $170 when it's up at $400
>>
>>37233826
Look, it COULD go up, but the risk of it crashing back down to $3 is fucking huge.

If you want to risk, sure go for it, but buying into a bubble that's already well under way and could pop any second is risky as fuck.
>>
>>37233797
not even close. Normies haven't even started investing yet. Once your cab driver starts talking about it, it's time to sell.

>>37233804
Crypto is an entirely new asset class. This is probably the biggest financial upheaval of all time, and you're missing it because you're a pussy

>>37233816
yes, a fellow /coin/oisseur. Well met friend. Have you packed your bags for the moon trip yet? We'll be leaving any day now.
>>
>>37233864
I make $130k/year as a quant while you're probably sitting on 20-30K max. I'm fine mate.
>>
>>37233868
it has been stable @ $75 for months

worst loss potential is 50%. pretty good gamble desu
>>
>>37233880
>Crypto is an entirely new asset class.
It really isn't.
>>
>>37233880
>Crypto is an entirely new asset class. This is probably the biggest financial upheaval of all time, and you're missing it because you're a pussy

It really isn't.

There are some nice uses, but scalability problems and "normie adoption" are a decade+ away from being solved. There will definitely be another chance to buy in after this pops.

Looking at cryptos history, you have to be an idiot to think this time is different. There's been a dozen bubbles in the past. This is no different.
>>
>>37233868
Not really. If you buy and hold you'll be fine. Bitcoin went from $1000 down to $200, but now it's back up to $2300. Have some balls dude
>>
>>37233822
I browsed /biz/ a decent amount in 2015-2016, so I could have listened to the cryptoshills and bought a lot of ethereum

Then again I would have probably cashed out at a lot lower than the current point and only invested around 10 bucks at most which would give me a profit of 100 bucks. It would be a lot more sour if I inevitably did that.
>>
>>37233889
I was talking about LTC which he referred to.

As for ETH, again it's really not worth this much. Price is purely speculative. I don't think a single ETH will hold $200+ value for at least 5 years, so I'd rather buy in after it pops.

ICO's these past year show demonstrably it's a bubble and not based on rational market forces.
>>
>>37233917
>Not really. If you buy and hold you'll be fine. Bitcoin went from $1000 down to $200, but now it's back up to $2300. Have some balls dude

If you waited for it to crash to $200 you'd have made 5x more than buying at the peak.

At least try and think before posting.

I'm not saying crypto is a bad investment, I'm saying it's just shit if you buy in now. A major correction is definitely coming whether you want to accept it or not.
>>
What coin should I buy into right now to give me a huge profit next year?
>>
>>37233974
DGB will be over a dollar in a year. Currently .016 cents

>>37233952
>he thinks he can time the market
>laughingsluts.xslx
>>
>>37233974
Well this is crypto, so find onec that has recently crashed and also had a big peak before.
>>
>>37233994
Whatever retard. If you want to throw away your money buying in at an ATH then be my guest.

Just don't talk innocent robots into following your retarded footsteps.
>>
>>37234018
Learn the first thing about investing before you chat shit lad. Stay salty nocoiner
>>
>>37234038
God the irony. Never timed the market. re-read my posts dumbass.

Again, making 130k a year as a quant so fuck off you little neet.
>>
>>37234075
I made 220k last year my man. My crypto portfolio is up 75% in the last month. I'll retire in the next 5 years
>>
>>37233707
>what is churning
>>
>>37234038
>Learn the first thing about investing before you chat shit lad
Pretty certain the first lesson is "don't buy into an incredible volatile asset when it's at an all time high". If it was something like property then maybe, but crypto? No, just give it a year or so until it's had another crash.
>>
>>37234146
BTC was at an all time high a month ago when it hit $1250 and it went up over $1k since then. And you sat out and missed out on almost 100% return in 30 days
>>
>>37234227
>100% return in 30 days
How can you not see that your in the middle of a massive bubble?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.