[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, everyone. Come and vent about whatever's bothering

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

File: 1408591950548.jpg (52KB, 700x572px) Image search: [Google]
1408591950548.jpg
52KB, 700x572px
Alright, everyone. Come and vent about whatever's bothering you, big or small.
>>
>wake up around 6pm to the call of my name for cooked food
>take food
>going back upstairs
>name called again
>walk in to living room waiting to see what i was asked for
>"whats the plan for the future"
>"are you going to see a doctor"
>"are you going to go back to college next year"
>shrug
>go upstairs with cooked food

kinda wish people would just leave me alone desu
>>
I'm going to Elliot Rodger someday in the future. I feel I should kill myself now, to prevent myself from hurting anyone, but I'm terrified of dying.
>>
File: pepehat.jpg (112KB, 767x559px) Image search: [Google]
pepehat.jpg
112KB, 767x559px
>mother is giving me shit for being a NEET
>Can't do anything but take it lying down
>>
>>37233151
I grow more tired of people as I get older, to the point where things like going postal or even killing a few individuals is completely sane ideas to me now. My misanthropy is getting way too severe to where people just being near me disgusts me to no end. This is why I hate living in the faggotland they call LA. I wanna move back to the south where fucking no piece of shit human is around me.
>>
>>37233303
Holy shit what a loser

Stop being a fucking NEET
>>
>>37233151
I am really trying to learn Databases and inventory management to go BIG at my job, but i am thwarting my own efforts at it.

if i could be given a tutorial on it i would be endlessly thankful
>>
>>37233443
>stop being a fucking NEET
no
>>
>TFW 21 YO KV
>Tfw getting a GF is literally harder than climbing to the top of Mt. Everest.
I care about nothing else besides these things.
>>
>22
>want to fuck my 17 year old coworker
>dont have a car or license even thoguh I have like 6k saved and have known how to drive for 3 years
>also we've only worked together twice and after the second time I acted so coldly toward her that she asked another girl if I hated her and she asked me that
>also she got promoted so now we won't work together anymore, I'll only see her at shift changed

She added me on Facebook and Snapchat without promoting, but that means fuckin nothing. She also owns her own car so I am basically ducked, a fucking high school girl has advanced more in life than I have. I'm not fat or short but I am ugly and skinny. Can't stop thinking how nice it'd be to bend her over the table in the break room and have my way with her.
>>
>>37233151
big ballers and small ballers get in here.
>>
I want to genocide every single Muslim on the planet, they are a fucking cancer to humanity
>>
>>37233443
Stop bullying neets you fucking asshole norman. I bet your the type of nigger to virgin shame people. NEETs are the most oppressed people in the modern age. Normies will never understand their existential plight that they deal with.
>T. ex-NEET
>>
>>37233518
>>22
>>want to fuck my 17 year old coworker

How pathetic are you? you're over her drooling over a bitch not even out of high school and cant even buy her drinks yet you fucking dipshit.
>>
>>37233303
What'd you have for dinner and why do you have to see a doctor?
>>
File: madpepe.jpg (14KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
madpepe.jpg
14KB, 600x600px
>>37233151
I got a job and my family is treating and acting like I still don't have a job because a construction job isn't good enough for them.

Then again most of my generation in the family have grad degrees.

>tfw all your siblings are turbo-normies and even if you become a middle class normie you'll always be looked down on by your very down blood
>>
>>37233353
Don't, make sure you kill the people that have wronged you first. You really wanna die without some impact on this world? Go kill some people. Please anon.
>>
I have a test tomorrow and I don't know SHIT. I'm pissed off. I wanted to sleep all day and play video games. Instead I gotta study and go to shit uni to give shit test and I'm probably gonna score a shit grade and fuck it up again. Fuck.
>>
I'm just pissed about this ringing in my ear. I really hope I'm not developing tinnitus.

>>37233353
Well, would you please do it soon? I'm bored out of my mind over here, the guy who went boom boom in Manchester got a good score, though

>>37233411
>LA
Fucking move.
>>
>>37233151
Just got dumped yesterday by a robot I met on here, said he fell in love with another girl while playing vydia.
Didn't even have the chance to say anything. I really loved him too and wanted to marry him.
Fucking sucks waking up sad and nauseous
>>
File: IMG_1077.png (21KB, 357x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1077.png
21KB, 357x313px
I just want things to go back to the way they used to be, I'm tired of messing everything up.
>>
I'm semi-new here (finally turned 18!) and it REALLY bothers me that this site doesnt support 2017 style emojis. I mean, come on moot, every other site in the universe supports them..
>>
>>37233622
I'm in the process of that dumbass, I'm only 26 and my life grind has barely started to gain steam. been living here for more than 20 years, you dont think I would of fucking left by now if it were that easy?
>>
>>37233630
Tell us more, please. I need something to make myself feel better.
>>
>>37233622
did the manchester guy blow himself up to try and take as many future sloots with him as possible?
>>
>>37233713
>future
Anon, their hymens were already gone...
>>
Stupid fucking ugly gremlin looking piece of shit chode motherfucking ugly nigger dyke. God I hate your ass.
>>
File: 1487076651077.png (228KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1487076651077.png
228KB, 858x725px
>had a friend
>was more beta than me
>joined military
>ascended to chad status
>gets gf
>fucks
>fucks married woman too
>they all say his cock is massive
>be me
>stem fag
>biscuit dick
>manlet
>lift but why
>size 7.5 shoe
>fucking nothing appealing
>end friendship cause he wont stop bragging about everything
>no friends
>doesnt even weigh on my conscious

It fucking angers and terrifies me that I cut someone I knew for 10+ years out of my life and remembered him for the first time in 2 years last week. Why the fuck cant I be normal
>>
Woke up and realized still a virgin live in a constant state of limbo where I want to loose it and don't want to loose, I don't feel comfortable around people and want to loose it to a Mexican whore at the strip club, also girl I like may or may not come with me to family wedding
>>
>>37233863
why would random married women tell you how massive your friend's cock is?
>>
>>37233654
I posted about it yesterday in a cuddle thread.

Met him on here and we fell in love, both really infatuated with each other. Had the same views on relationships, wanting a meaningful one etc etc. I literally only had eyes for him, still do. We were going to see each other in 3 months and were even talking about marriage, now I see it was really stupid.
Some weeks ago he started playing vydia again because one of his friends paid him to and that's when he started talking less. Also started sleeping more. I believed him when he said he was just really tired and I gave him some space since he had enrolled in the AF and was leaving for BMT soon, saying he was doing it for me because he couldn't stay a NEET if he wanted to be with me.
I kind of had a feeling this would happen but I tried chalking it up to my anxiety.
He left for BMT yesterday and right before leaving (like minutes before) sent me a message saying he lied about a lot of things and blocked me. He led me up until the end saying he wanted me to send him letters everyday in BMT and that'd be his only motivation etc etc.

Now I'm feeling really miserable and shaken from knowing that everything I chalked up to my anxiety was actually true. He was also my first love maybe that's why I was this naive.

Here, I hope that made you feel better
>>
>>37233548
Shes the only girl i work with. She's like 5 out of 10 in looks but she is thin so that makes her hot as fuck to me.the only downside to her is the age difference.
>>
Y'know, I wish I was someone like Thom Yorke who can take all of his mental issues, depression, etc., and turn it into pure creativity. But of course, I'm so retarded that every time I try to be a little bit creative, I just fucking fail, sound retarded, and lose all hope. It's so fucking irritating.
>>
>>37233588
That sucks. I feel the same, my mom wage job will always be considered equivalent to unemployment in my family.
>>
>>37233977
>I wish I was someone like Thom Yorke who can take all of his mental issues, depression, etc., and turn it into pure creativity

I know that feel. I try but most of my creative shit sucks.
>>
I think I'm a lot of guys' type and I really wish I could reciprocate their feelings (whether romantic or sexual) since they're the only people who seem to be interested in me and putting up with all of my bullshit. Anyway I think I'm gay but no girl seems to want me and to be honest I think I'm just a 2D>3D loser straight guy in the wrong body.
>>
>Still no replies
FUCK YOU R9K. I literally belong nowhere. I have nobody to talk to about my feels. I thought that was what this board was for.
>>
>>37234377
This thread will now die because I was the last poster in here and my posts always break the hivemind for some reason. Really makes you think. I'm almost 90% that I am the only sentient poster on here surrounded mostly by bots. The whole website is just a giant honeypot.
>>
File: 1482955364697.jpg (52KB, 453x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482955364697.jpg
52KB, 453x480px
>playing Grandblue Fantasy
>grinding GW
>not autistic, so don't have all four GW weapons yet
>tonight it last night of GW
>last weapon isn't dropping
I just want Song-mama.
>>
>>37233151
my best friend (only friend huehue) was total robot with me, but he got a gf and hasn't spoken a word to me since, I don't know if he got dumped an an hero'ed or what, but i worry about him.
>>
I got herpes without having sex.
I tried going for a run for the first time in years and I'm pretty sure I have asthma now somehow.
>>
I need to finish Bloody Palace on DMC4SE with Lady and Trish for the platinum trophy but I'm terrible with both of them. I'd mention this on /v/ but there aren't any DMC threads.

Any /r9k/ anons like Devil May Cry?
>>
>>37233963
There's a chance he's anxious about getting too deeply involved with you so he baled preemptively. Maybe he thinks you're lying and/or scamming him, or that the emotional reciprocity is unequal. Usually I'd reply with the standard "getoutroastiereeeee" protocol, but I can relate, to both of your respective feelings, I think. It sucks, cest l'vie...
>>
>>37234377
>>37234437
Here's a (You) and a dub check for what it's worth.
>>
File: 1491465403592.png (290KB, 754x554px) Image search: [Google]
1491465403592.png
290KB, 754x554px
>Craving lewd
>ERP is slow if it happens at all. Too many CT bois on f-list craving daddy cock
>Grindr is worthless in rural 'straya
>Most of the gays I can find on assorted services are burnt bridges on their end or mine
>friend in the city has literally nowhere I can sleep
>can't crash up there and get some action
>walked easily 3-5 times more this week then I normally do
>had a lot of chocolate as well
>either gout is flaring up or I've just overused some tendon in my foot
>lifting it from the ground and walking feels like there's a length of taunt burning wire in my foot

The foot I can live with, I have gout so mild to crippling pain in my feet is something I'm accustomed to. I'm annoyed because I gave into the cocklust and it's hard to sate now.
>>
>>37234628

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktrxepO4cVc
>>
>truck broke down
>bad fuel pump
>easy fix
>0 money
>dafugamigonnado.fml
It's my home too with all my things in it and my only means of income. I refuse to ask money from my parents and the few friends I have are just as broke/worthless. If it's towed (fucking police get a kickback from tow companies here) from the street I had to stop on, I'm going to an hero. Haven't touched a woman in a year anyway so fuck it :(
>>
File: 1494822244324.png (102KB, 674x758px) Image search: [Google]
1494822244324.png
102KB, 674x758px
>Just want an average looking loyal gf
>Also a shut-in
>But I am terrible around new people and do not even know how to meet new people
>>
File: IMG_2226.png (67KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2226.png
67KB, 500x303px
>>37233151
>be me
>6/10 ish brunette faggot
>fall head over heels in love with straight friend
>confess love to him
>get rejected but we're still friends
>have a few beers and do homework for uni classes
>feel like shit
>shower shit and go to sleep
>wake up and feel like shit
>tfw Senpai didn't notice me
>>
>>37234727
He definitely knew I was genuine about my feelings. He was younger than me so I guess it really was fear of commitment in the end. I honestly gave more than I got out of this relationship, it kills me not knowing at what moment it turned into a lie when he said he loved me.
>>
Utterly disenchanted with the world my life and everything around it. Consistent passive urge to lash out and kill everything around me. Don't do it because its "wrong" to be the aggressor but literally fantasize about being attacked freeing me to cut loose. I know how I'd do it too. Feint to pull them in, sweep them off their feet with a spin, bring my boot down hard on their temple crushing their skull. Don't even know how I'd feel after (remorseful? happy? horny?)
>>
>>37233151
>got interview right out of uni
>didn't get the job

This shouldn't bother me much but I think I'll kill myself now.
>>
Met a girl that seemed to be everything I was looking for. Hyper romantic and clingy, critical of current societal direction and alike in every way. Then she decided to spend all day today getting fucked by a guy who she didn't even know. Fucking kill me.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.