[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /paranoid/? >make online friend >we get closer,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 17

File: 1488326581036.jpg (11KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1488326581036.jpg
11KB, 240x240px
Who here /paranoid/?
>make online friend
>we get closer, make inside jokes, talk daily, etc
>become paranoid
>think they secretly hate me
>feel like im always being annoying
>ghost them
>feelsbadman.jpg
>months later want to make friends again
>tfw one of them was a best friend to me
>cant find someone as easy to talk to

Why do I keep doing this? I've done this 8 times already. I can't help but feel like it's better if I fuck off.
>>
B O R D E R
O
R
D
E
R

L I N E
I
N
E
>>
>>37232910
It's just paranoia and low-self esteem dude.
>>
>>37232768
>go to friends house for the first time
>supposed to stay there for a few days
>we eat chili for dinner, its great, have a pleasant conversation
>turns out we all like south park, bond over that
>go to bed at maybe 2am
>/paranoia/ strikes
>I'm convinced that if I go to sleep the family will lock me in their basement and torture me
>convinced that the chili meat was human, like that one south park episode
>stay up for two hours with the lights in my room on
>move stuff around, make sure access to the door is unblocked in case I need to make a break for it
>hide my toothbrush in bathroom so that police looking for my body will know I was there
>eventually realize this is ridiculous
>since i can't justify going to sleep, I'd better just leave
>4am, pack up my stuff and walk out the back door
>>
>>37232768
Happened to me too
>had a small group of good friends in middle school
>slowly became paranoid that they disliked me and plotted behind my back, and said bad things about me
>basically think they secretely hated me
>get extremely anxious around them whenever we talked
>anxiety turned into ocd
>when they would text me i would get paranoid and anxious, and often wouldn't respond
>they moved on and became normalfags and made other friends, we still talked occasionally but it wasn't the same
>when we talked i was extremely anxious about what they thought about me and was super paranoid about their true intentions
>dad got a job in another state, had to move
>cut off all contact when i moved
>no friends in high school, loner ever since then
I don't know how i feel about this one
>>
>>37233090
what did your friend say?
>>
File: 1487571635368.png (123KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1487571635368.png
123KB, 633x758px
>>37233182
this. i always feel like they're gossiping about me and wish i was dead. anything nice they say is an obligation and they want me to disappear forever. i feel about this towards everyone though, strangers and family even. people tell me its in my head but they're probably saying that to manipulate me and steer me away from the truth

im not crazy though r-right?
>>
>>37233301
no i don't think so. I felt those feels a while ago, but i know if i hadn't moved i would've lost it.
>>
>>37232768
Lol, that's what you get paranoid about? Come back when you've descended into a hell of your own creation.
>>
>>37233367
You're right sorry :^) I guess I lost the race!
>>
File: woke.gif (94KB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
woke.gif
94KB, 325x244px
>>37232768
>Whenever I get home I check every room and every corner methodically before I can set down my bags and relax
>Whenever I'm in a restaurant, especially in fast food restaurants, I get a table in the back against the wall so I can see everything
>On my doors I have like 4 locks and a literal barricade rack to put a 2x4 and barricade the doors
>Whenever I'm walking down an empty street I always watch my back, even if it's the street I live on
>Whenever I'm on public transit I just watch the people on the bus, going from person to person and trying to figure out their "deal"
>If I ever take out my phone in public I hold it with an iron grip
>I usually go to the gym if I'm out of the house, and I keep a small brick in my gym bag pocket where I can easily grab it
>Live in an airport city with a decent amount of crime so whenever I hear an airplane descending or fireworks I get a sour feeling in the pit of my stomach
>Very rarely I get absolutely incensed, to the point where I get tunnel vision and start hyperventilating and just feel like either running or committing violence
Wait, were you talking about a different kind of paranoia?
>>
I do this too.
One group that I did this to just added me back the 2 times I tried to leave the group chat and told me I couldn't leave. ;-; They're good friends.
>>
yo if any other anons want to be friends or just need someone to talk to my kik is temporalarcheologist
>>
>>37233471
>temporalarcheologist
>>
File: 1490478057608.jpg (33KB, 384x378px) Image search: [Google]
1490478057608.jpg
33KB, 384x378px
>>37233471
I'm sorry I'm just going to ghost you in a few months. I'll never be able to have stable friendships.
>>
>>37233509
it's not my fault I had a hardcore homestuck phase, like your virgin ass is any better
>>
>>37233538
>it's not my fault I had a hardcore homestuck phase,

same. i posted fanart to a facebook group and my profile picture was a meulin cosplay. it was so bad i deleted my account
>>
>>37233538
I've fucked more women than you've masturbated to, kiddo.
>>
>>37233441
>Whenever I'm in a restaurant, especially in fast food restaurants, I get a table in the back against the wall so I can see everything
>Whenever I'm on public transit I just watch the people on the bus, going from person to person and trying to figure out their "deal"
>If I ever take out my phone in public I hold it with an iron grip
>I usually go to the gym if I'm out of the house, and I keep a small brick in my gym bag pocket where I can easily grab it
I do all of these. I'm paranoid with a variety of things but mainly when socializing with others. I cannot trust people and feel like I'm always under some form of manipulation. Feels bad. Man.
>>
>>37233562
I had a fucking named account with typing quirks and everything. I don't know how I got out of it alive. dubs decides what I change my username to I guess
>>
File: 1488532820938.png (17KB, 337x372px) Image search: [Google]
1488532820938.png
17KB, 337x372px
>>37233572
h-how many women?
>>
>>37233603
0, you're just gay dude
>>
File: 1487888807413.jpg (18KB, 350x217px) Image search: [Google]
1487888807413.jpg
18KB, 350x217px
>>37233668
jokes on you i wouldnt have a waifu if i was

carry along now
>>
>>37233668
holy shit i actually chuckled on that one, here take a (you)
>>
File: tumblr_ncsv1g10xv1tfg29to1_500.jpg (53KB, 500x608px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncsv1g10xv1tfg29to1_500.jpg
53KB, 500x608px
I'm too paranoid to tell you what I'm paranoid about or have done in acts of paranoia, someone might recognize me.

>This is my hell that I have built

Also some thread themed music shit for fellow /paranoid/ robots

https://m.youtube.com/watch?&v=KKx6v6GJKJY
>>
File: IMG_1201.png (90KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1201.png
90KB, 633x758px
>making plans with friends to hang out
>plans get canceled
>immediately assume they are only telling me this so that I won't come

STOP STOP STOP IT BRAIN STOP STOP STOP MAKING ME THINK THIS WAY AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
>>
>>37232768
I'm doing this right now with my irl friends. Just blocked them on my phone and everything so I can't be tempted to contact them. wtf is wrong with me, or am I doing the right thing? I have this incredible impulse to cut contact with everyone I know.
>>
>>37232768
>think my roommates are keylogging me, recording me, constantly taking note of all the retarded shit i do (this one might be true)
>makes me uncomfortable in my own home even when no one is around
>i'm a fucking retard
>>
>>37232768
Can't be paranoid about your friendships if you have no friends.

Checkmate normies.
>>
File: 1492705880676.jpg (46KB, 600x511px) Image search: [Google]
1492705880676.jpg
46KB, 600x511px
>>37233815
>I have this incredible impulse to cut contact with everyone I know.
>tfw want to cut contact with my own mother
i dont know what to do about this
>>
>>37233870
It's not healthy to live with no social interaction. It doesn't make you edgy to not have friends either.
>>
>>37233904
do it. I did it and i live a much happier and stress free life
>>
>>37233918
kek, its not like i have a choice desu. YOu DO remember this here is r8k not /b/
>>
File: for shame.gif (1MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
for shame.gif
1MB, 280x210px
>>37232768
>Small group of friends (4) have a groupchat
>Get bored of Kik altogether and delete the app and tell them
>My best friend's birthday rolls around
>At this point in the past month I had lent him $80, given him $150 for a booted car incident
>He even called me up freaking out asking if he could crash at my place (didn't end up having to but I didn't hesitate to open my doors)
>I redownload Kik to see what kind of birthday wishes they're giving him
>He tells everyone in the groupchat he wants to go to Chili's
>"But don't tell Anon we're going."
>"Why?" a couple of people asked
>"Idk"
>He has me kicked from the GC and re-added thinking that would wipe the exchange on my end but didn't realize I was logged in when it happened so it stayed.

I understand sometimes you need 1-on-1 time with friends and I personally don't even like Chili's, but he deliberately left me out of his birthday "event" or whatever and couldn't even justify it, then tried to cover it up. I texted him a few hours later asking if he had birthday plans and he said something along the lines of "I just want to enjoy it with my family."

Within the week I demanded my money back and gave the gift I was going to give to him to another friend whose birthday was around the same time as well as the gift he was already getting. I also told him in nice but strict terms to not ask me for money within the foreseeable future, that I didn't have it and couldn't give it. I also don't converse with him unless he initiates it, especially seeing as I'm the only one that starts conversations. I wonder how long it'll last or if he'll just ghost me.
>>
>>37233950
I'll be your friend for two months
>>
>>37233904
>>37233931
I graduate uni in a couple years and theoretically I could do this and it's so weird to think about. Like, my whole life, my mother, older siblings, and extended family have been people that I'm always thinking about with any life choice, like 'what would they think of *x*?', but I could just throw it all away and be solely my own person.
>>
>>37233988
Damn, your life is so interesting.
>>
>>37233999
your trips say you should do it. Be your own person dude. You don't owe them anything. My mom was a bitch and i don't give a fuck about her and my dads bullshit. Fuck them I'm so glad ill never see them again. I was nervous at the time but I'm happy now
>>
File: narrowed eyes intensifies.png (199KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
narrowed eyes intensifies.png
199KB, 552x414px
>>37234052
Uhhhh thank you?
>>
>>37233992
I'm really socially akward and kinda boring but if you insist, sure.
>>
This girl actually tried to give me her number to call her and I fucking thought they were playing a prank on me and ignored her. Goddamnit she wanted to go out with me. Was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia a year later.
>>
>>37233301
>>37233182
>mfw "friend" mocks everyone behind their back if they arent around them
>>
>>37232768
dude just enjoy it for what they are, online friends
don't stress over it.
>>
>>37233904
I can't describe it, but I have this intense resentment for my family except for my dad. My brother and mother can go to hell.
>>
>>37234058
desu my family isn't bad so i would feel like a shithead for doing it, but it sure is an interesting idea
>>
paranoia is narcissism. people think they are so important and that they matter so much to other people that these things may happen. being paranoid means you are self obsessed and have no understanding of "other people"
>>
>>37232768
I had a paranoia attack (or something) recently.
I had trouble sleeping to due spooky anxiety and suddenly felt a huge fear of something. It felt like at there was gonna pop someone up behind me and stab me in the back, got worse later as I closed myself in my room and frantically switched my vision between the window and door, as those are the 2 points someone can break in through.
It was pretty horrible for me, I almost cried too.
Thankfully it subsided a while later (wasn't keeping track but I over 20 minutes at the least.)
God I hate anxiety.
>>
>>37234903
You are D U M B.

People with paranoia see themselves as inferior and others superior. They feel like they aren't good enough with other people. If they were obsessed with themselves they wouldn't give a shit about others. Here's your (you) motherfucker.
>>
File: 142677233.png (164KB, 599x586px) Image search: [Google]
142677233.png
164KB, 599x586px
count your blessings normies, because they'll give up on you eventually.
>>
>>37232768
>tfw no virgin robot guy friends
The only few ""robots"" that want to be my friends are not virgins, so they are literally normie scum.
>>
>>37232768

every time i post on 4chan i feel like someone i know irl or an internet friend saw it and instantly identified me.
>>
>>37232768
More neurotic than a woman. Jeez.
>>
File: 1427635978055.gif (150KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1427635978055.gif
150KB, 500x333px
>>37233815
>WAHH I KEEP RUINING MY OWN LIFE
>PLEASE GIVE ME SYMPATHY

fag
>>
File: 1492850964207.jpg (187KB, 2036x1642px) Image search: [Google]
1492850964207.jpg
187KB, 2036x1642px
>>37238020
Oh look, the normies woke up already.
>>
>tfw talking to a bunch of nice people (individually, not on a server) on discord and they're nice and think I'm cute

I'm trying really hard to not think they hate me!!
>>
>>37238062
t. roastie
These are your fucking problems? It's not hard to be a woman ffs.
>>
>>37238020
Andrei. Alieno. Miguel.
>>
>>37237951
What are you doing with your life Charles? You are a disappointment to me and your mother.
>>
File: 1487541411551.jpg (8KB, 335x146px) Image search: [Google]
1487541411551.jpg
8KB, 335x146px
>>37238045
>"I went into my phone and blocked my friends and now I'm sad that I'm not talking to my friend. I ruined myself with my own actions"

>"ANYONE WHO POINTS OUT HOW STUPID I AM IS A *******************NORMIE********************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Wow you're gay dude. Everything you're going through is directly your fault, faggot.

Also LoL @ you calling others normies when you admitted to having multiple IRL friends, but you're too much of a fucking faggot to appreciate them so you cut them off for no reason(?) while whining about it
>>
>>37238020
agreed. it's obvious that he's concious of what he does. he's just a fucking faggot.

>>37232768
i have a similar thing but than i have been diagnosed with PTSD so i have a bunch of paranoia going on. anyways just go full retard and always act like you got a decent friendship going on. if you get negative response just ask what up and say something like "hey normally you are way cheerier that this". maybe you even get some sick sad, sad story about how their grandma got abducted by aliens or some shit. don't do dumb shit where you try and fit in though, that's for stupid people.
>>
>>37232768
this is me. is it a mental illness?
>>
>>37238227
It's possibly a paranoid personality disorder
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.