[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want someone to talk to at all times. Everyone is tired

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: 1459393930574.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1459393930574.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
I just want someone to talk to at all times. Everyone is tired of me and I can't stand the fact that no one wants to spend time with me. Am I being too clingy? Am I too selfish? I just need someone to talk to.
Clingy thread I guess...
>>
>>37232464
i used to this now i just chill here and sometimes fap
>>
>>37232534
How could you overcome the feeling of solitude?
>>
do you smell nice
>>
>>37233468
Funny enough, some people have actually said that I smell very good. But why are you asking?
>>
>>37232464
post contact email, not a burner. if you post a burner i will not reply, if you ask why etc, i will not reply. i will be your friend and be available for you to email and text.
>>
>tfw so clingy you drove everyone away
>spent your entire life relying on others to make decisions for you so you're lost on your own

I can't do it. I'm a sidekick, I need someone to be telling me what to do at all times.
>>
>>37233676
This feels familiar. I know that feel, Anon.
>>
at least they don't have to waste any more time being around me
that's what being a good friend is, right? not bothering them with things like having to pretend they like me any more?
if they had any more desire to talk to me than the queen of England does, they probably would have by now
>>
>>37232464
What do you like to talk about that is interesting and not depressing?
>>
>>37233644
found the gov agent
>>
>>37233763
Maybe music, books, some movies, simply talking about our day is nice, but no one likes to do that with me.
>>
>>37233828
Name three books, movies, and songs that you enjoyed.

Try it without a self depreciating comment, it unappealing and turns people away.
>>
>>37233866
Why though?
Original.
Original
Original
>>
>>37233921
so we can laugh at you
>>
>>37233676
Eww, why are people like this? Someday I hope you'll realize that you need to be the main character of your own story.
>>
>tfw you wanna talk to her but she ain't responding

I just wanna know if she's still alive at this point
>>
>>37234003
Do it. Talk to her saying hello or something. I believe in you. If she doesn't respond though don't force the issue. Good luck.
>>
>>37233921
Its called finding a rapport. Give people something interesting to talk about with you. Maybe someone here likes one of the books you read, or is a fan of a movie/band you also enjoy. Talking about your day is not a very long conversation.

How way your day?
> depressing
What did you do?
> Not much
>>
>>37233790
Government agents get lonely sometimes, too :(
>>
>>37234028
I already sent a message a while ago

I've been contacting her every day for weeks, she responds very rarely. It's nerve-wracking, the lack of communication.
But when we talk on the phone, my god it's like magic, we can talk for hours and hours. I really connect with her like no one else I know.
We talked 5 days ago, and I've been craving another conversation for days, but she's been unresponsive thus far.
I mean, I'd really appreciate any sort of response even if it's telling me to fuck off forever.
>>
>>37234065
I'm sorry if this sounds kind of self deprecating as you say, but I honestly try to have a nice conversation with people about things that are not sad or depressing at all. I ask them about their day and they tell me a lot of things, but they simply prefer doing other things. Not that that bothers me, but I do enjoy talking.
>>
>>37234159
Maybe she is not good at texting. Have you tried calling her? I honestly think you should keep trying, I know it sounds bad, but if you enjoy the conversations as much as you say, then don't let it die.
>>
>>37233971
I don't wanna. My life is meaningless if I'm not around others.
>>
>>37234216
>Have you tried calling her?
I feel like I'd be bothering her by just calling out of the blue, we always arrange calls via text first.
Maybe I'll text her again, why not?
>>
>>37234276
Sounds good. Good luck! If something happens you can come her and talk about it.
>>
i know that feel. i barely message my friends but they never get back to me. i really wish i would have never left japan, i think that was the only time i ever had friends who wanted to spend time with me, i will live forever with that regret.
im getting used to being alone all the time now, its not the worst anymore, started listening to alex jones, i feel like i have a friend now.
>>
>>37232464
You want to be my slave?
>>
>>37234406
Ok.

Origii0tgnjklw etlwg4
>>
>>37234436
Good, I'm going to get you liquored and boozed up.
>>
>>37234663
Ok.
ofhiohnfiohioffwe
>>
I ktf, OP.

> always longpost to my friends about depression
> they may or may not respond, or allocate what I consider to be enough attention

Depressed people are in pain and while that isn't your fault, constantly making other people responsible for your happiness is unfair. Long post on 4chan, get a diary, and maybe talk to a shrink.

Good luck, OP.
>>
hey op do you want to be friends? I'll take any form of contact info and talk with you if you want. you don't even have to be op, I just want a friend.
>>
>>37234281
Update: Nothing happened, like usual

I'm beginning to wonder if I should break this whole arrangement off entirely. It's causing me too much pain and I feel like my needs are not being met.
But at the same time, I absolutely want to be with her. It's her unavailability that kills me.
>>
>>37235007
I would love to have someone to talk to, thank you.
>>37235119
I'm sory to hear that. Try to give it a little more time, maybe it will change and you'll have a chance to talk to her again. If it doesn't work and she still won't talk to you try to move on, but don't actually forget her. I mean, try to get other friends, try to not think about her all the time, but don't ghost her, because even if you fall in love with someone else you might be able to talk with her anyway, and that would be nice.
>>
Post discord. Will play vidya and nessage throughout day. I get bored as well.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.