[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realistically, anon, what's wrong with your city/town right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1494620216549.jpg (53KB, 403x403px)
1494620216549.jpg
53KB, 403x403px
Realistically, anon, what's wrong with your city/town right now? What could improve it? What would make it the dream city?
>>
it's okay. there's a ton of spics here illegally though. like the population says 98% white and yet there's spics EVERYWHERE.

It would be improved if arizona had passed that profiling law.
>>
>>37232388
My town has 8000 people, the majority of whom are over 50. There's nobody my age.
>>
No transit or bike lanes. Population is getting pretty old. Nothing fun to do.
>>
lower the drinking age a few years and legalize weed. thats more of a problem with the country though
>>
>>37232388
Mexicans and the few nuggets that are here are bad
>>
>>37232388
Meth. Homelessness. Stagnation in jobs owing to the modernization of the port. Struggling tourism. Litter. All the schizos they shipped in fro elsewhere and the halway house that's the first thing greeting you driving in. The tent cities. Every other store is a dispensary, a pawn shop, or a liquor store. Polluted water. Bad fishing as a result. Heroin. Illegal immigration (see: meth). Gangs.

>What could improve it?
City hall actually giving a fuck and the cops finding the meth lab.

>What would make it the dream city?
A complete do-over from before the gangs started getting bad.
>>
Enriched as fuck, remove that and things are better.
>>
allow the school to privatize itself and just make a different high school. the current school is this bizarre hybrid of public/private so the taxes are high as fuck.
>>
>>37232388
Housing prices in Boston, shit is insane.
>>
>>37232745
Oh, and they need to improve education. Give these poor kids better access to trade schools and higher education. Stop relying on a niche that stopped being lucrative 15 years ago.
>>
small city with no skycrappers, starbucks, theaters, or anything important, just a bunch of cathedrals
weather is shit hot in the summer it hits 40 degrees
bolivians taked over 30% of our population (there are our mexicans)
nothing to do except for partying and have sex and I cant get not even one
also, third world, or at least second (not a poor city)
everything is expensive
>>
In regards to infrastructure it's pretty much perfect, the only problem ist that around half of all kids below 6 are sandniggers. Europe is done for.
>>
File: bakersfeel4.jpg (87KB, 547x717px) Image search: [Google]
bakersfeel4.jpg
87KB, 547x717px
its hot as balls for 5 months out of the year
>>
>>37232388
Too many druggies and the crime rate is skyrocketing more and more each year. It's become so unsafe to even walk down the damn road without being in a group. And with having no friends or a car my life is pretty much shit.
>>
>>37232388
The code enforcement officers are too fucking strict. There's a god damn regulation for everything and anything you want to do to your own home. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.