[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see a cute belly gf at the grocery store >blonde, 300+

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1483141982829.jpg (354KB, 1920x1167px) Image search: [Google]
1483141982829.jpg
354KB, 1920x1167px
>see a cute belly gf at the grocery store
>blonde, 300+ lbs, huge tits and ass
>try to get make eye contact down the aisles, but never get the opportunity
>see her checking out
>stand behind her in line and smile at her as she's checking out
>kind of looks at me and looks away.
>finally as she takes her bags I go up to her and say it
>"excuse me, you are beautiful"
>she says "thank you" turns and walks quickly out
>everyone is staring at me
>pay for the few groceries I had when I jumped behind her.
>see her roaring with laughter on the phone loading her groceries in the trunk
>go hide in my car and watch her
>talks and laughs on the phone for 5 minutes before driving away
>mfw even land whales think I'm pathetic

I want to die.
>>
Bump

I keep refreshing the missed connections page on Craigslist hoping that she was interested and I didn't make myself look like a autistic retard. What can I do to make me forget I ever did this?
>>
>>37232222
>>37232383
I feel you dude, except I usually just don't say anything. This is what I wish I could do:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTxHzcbEpJQ
>>
Why would you talk to anyone ever
>>
>>37232575
I was feeling confident. I had gotten a haircut and just got a new wardrobe after losing a bunch of weight. Someone on my jewbook posted that someone had walked up to her and called her beautiful and it made her day...
>>37232554
Thanks anon, that made me smile
>>
>>37232222
check'd

also, maybe she called a friend and was excited someone called her beautiful. I've definitely called a friend when someone hit on me because I felt really nice.
>>
>>37232696
No... she was having a huge laugh about it, I could see her
>>
>>37232725
I guess you can never know for sure, but why not just assume the best? It'll make you feel better at the very least. Even if she was laughing, you don't know it was about your interaction, either
>>
>>37232725
Her loss, man. She'll die alone because of her entitled attitude. Meanwhile, you've had a chance to practice and you'll be better when you try next time. Maybe you could follow up by asking for her number next time you try.
>>
File: 1495400396071.jpg (71KB, 313x286px) Image search: [Google]
1495400396071.jpg
71KB, 313x286px
>>37232222
>"excuse me, you are beautiful"

WHAT THE HELL AM I READING
>>
>>37232222
Anyone got the refugee edit to this pic?
>>
>>37232802
I guess that's one way to look at it. I'm still never going to that grocery store again if I see a Green Kia Soul in the parking lot
>>37232821
Yeah maybe that's what I can try next time. I have been told I'm good looking, I just wish I hadn't been born with asbergers so I knew how to talk to people.
>>37232875
I really wish I could tell you that I made this greentext up...
>>
>>37232222
>kind of looks at me and looks away.

stop here and let it go
>>
it's your own fault for walking up to a complete stranger and saying something like that. she's 300 pounds, do you honestly believe that some random mofo has ever come up to her before and said that? she probably had no fucking clue how to respond.

try approaching women differently. dont be so "thirsty". the fucking supermarket is not a good place to even meet women in the first place. and honestly, what were you expecting? starting off with an opener like that only works for ridiculously attractive men. you need to interact on a more personal level.

i hope i helped
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 236x259px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 236x259px
>>37232222
Hey OP, excuse me but
>pic related
>>
>>37232222
She probably knew you were checking her out and found it funny you pussed out, not on a roastie level but probably just some funny hijinx to her friend. You fucked up the moment you started checking her but didn't do anything, women like to put themselves on a timer like that. I recently lost a chick cause I didn't ask her out to her face fast enough and she lost interest, fuck her at the end of the day but taht too well could of been easy pussy.
>>
>>37233030
I think I've reread my post enough times to convince myself this was someone else

>>37233354
I really didn't think she noticed me until the checkout line, but you are probably right. Ifsome creepy autist kept following me around a grocery store and waited to blurt out something like that in front if a dozen people I'd laugh about it too, I guess I can't blame her.

>>37233150
I don't know what I thought would happen, it just seemed like a good idea at the time. I have tried picking up women at bars and on dating sites but I don't know what the fuck to talk to them about.

I have been told to treat them like normal people, but when I try talking about stuff that I think would interest them like feminist literature, cooking, or their careers they look like they want to blow their brains out or stop talking to me

Yeah you did help confirm that I'm as socially inept as I thought and should give up because I obviously don't get the rules of the game
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.