[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you had to live in middle earth where would you live and what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

File: Wiki-background.jpg (284KB, 900x646px) Image search: [Google]
Wiki-background.jpg
284KB, 900x646px
if you had to live in middle earth where would you live and what race would you be
>>
>>37231338
I always thought Dol Amroth would be a comfy place to live.
>>
>>37231338
I'd want to explore the whole world
then when i got tired of exploring i'd pick my favorite place and settle down
>>
File: 1489092112466.png (255KB, 1002x636px) Image search: [Google]
1489092112466.png
255KB, 1002x636px
I'd be a human.

I'd go explore, find treasure, kill monsters. I'd be on the search for things to smoke that would resemble cannabis.

They were smoking something called "weed" in the first movie, but I don't know if it was cannabis or if it got them "high" but it would be my dream to get stoned in a high fantasy world, looking off into the distance.
>>
>>37232213
it's FUCKING TOBACCO NOT WEED

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT FUCKING WEEDFAGS
>>
>>37232224
I know it wasn't weed. Calm down, sperglord.

But they called it "weed" in dialogue. I know it's not cannabis, but they used the word "weed" to describe it.

And I'm sure in middle earth there are some plants with psychedelic effects when smoked. I'd look for them.
>>
>>37231338
Travelling orc bard.

>just want to make people feel good
>people consider me as an asshole before even meeting me
>likes to see the beauties of the world
>>
>>37231338
A wandering elf with Rivendell as my home base.
>>
File: N5ZXSmSR.jpg (163KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
N5ZXSmSR.jpg
163KB, 1252x1252px
smeagol is /ourguy/
>>
A dwarf manlet who can't grow a beard who got chucked deep into the mines so a cave in or Balrog can kill me
>>
It depends on the age.

Being an elf would be nice simply because of the endless life span and you're a 10/10 in the eyes of humans.

I would live among humans simply because elves would probably make human bitches wet as fuck. Live forever fucking qt human girls and leaving them to raise my half elf spawn. I would make it my goal to establish my seed in all races of man as often as I could so over time they too can have extended life spans.
>>
>>37231338
Forlindon and Human
Because im boring and chose the place entirely based on map location
>>
>>37231338
Who wouldn't be an elf?

>immortal
>beautiful
>comfiest place to live
>effortlessly skilled with a bow
>cute chicks
>can dress up as a trap
>>
>>37232362
>10/10 in human eyes
>3/10 in elf eyes
>>
A hobbit in the Shire. Just chilling every day, farming, drinking, smoking pipeweed. No cares, no worries, no stress, happy and content with a peaceful life. No thoughts or ideas of adventures, just a fulfilling, simple life
>>
>>37232389
elfs are obviously all bisexual fairy faggots
>>
>>37232213
So you'd be a wandering druggie subhuman vagrant?
>>
>>37232395
Just like real life. This is why betas get asian gfs.
>>
>>37232098
you literally avoided both questions.
>>
Ever since I read Silmarillion, I've though Doriath would be a comfy place to live. At least until it got fucked up.
But before that, they were just kind of doing their own thing, paying no heed to all the shit happening between the elves and the ainur.
>>
>>37232213
>>37232224
>>37232263

I take it neither of you normalfags have actually read the damn books...
>>
File: Gothmog, Lieutenant of Morgul.jpg (272KB, 444x718px) Image search: [Google]
Gothmog, Lieutenant of Morgul.jpg
272KB, 444x718px
BLACKED Numenorean
>>
File: 1488858846111.jpg (54KB, 500x548px) Image search: [Google]
1488858846111.jpg
54KB, 500x548px
>>37232549
Nah, but I saw the movies ages ago and I assume wandering middle earth would be similar to skyrim or zelda or some shit.

Besides, Star Wars is better, anyways.
>>
>>37232549
So what is it? Weed or tobacco? Does it get you high?
>>
>>37232549
i read the books like 20 years ago and i dont remember anything about the pipeweed being DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>37232612
It's not like real-world weed, but iirc it does get you high in the books.
>>
>>37232612
The prologue section, concerning pipe weed, says it's probably a variety of nicotiana.
>>
>>37232595
Don't be a fag. Read the books. And continue to try to pretend that shit like Star Wars (which I love) would ever have existed without Tolkien

>>37232612
It's kinda both. It was as common to the hobbits as tobacco is to us. But it was virtually unknown outside of their culture, although some such as Gandalf were known to smoke it. Also, like this >>37232632
educated robot said.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 218x231px
only read some Hobbit but i'd like to be Beorn.
>>
>>37232612
>>37232862
Fucking hell. I meant THIS>>37232807
>>37232807>>37232691 educated robot. So yeah. It does have an intoxicating effect, according to the books
>>
A hobbit of course
>>
File: zwibzr7.jpg (159KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
zwibzr7.jpg
159KB, 1920x800px
>>37231338
>elves
Cursed declining and dying race. Got pwnt by both Morgoth, then by Iluvatar. Their history is the history of defeats.
>dorfs
Pwnt by Iluvatar for not being His creation. Ugly jewish manlets.
>humans
Barbarians who cannot into neither science nor magic. Pwnt by Sauron and his minions their entire history.
>orks
Unstoppable warriors, farmers, inventors, builders and much more. Exellent soldiers with well organised field and naval forces, mixed unit tactics, utilising porgressive warfare, including but not limited to war beasts, chemical weaponry, artillery, round shots and explosives.
So who would you be?
>>
>>37232973
I'd still be a human. I'd try and be friendly to other races though so I can trade with them and smoke their pipeweed.
>>
>>37232973
>literally confusing orcs and humans
boi...
>>
There's no internet in middle earth, what would I do for fun?
>>
>>37233076
farm the shire and fuck a qt hobbit girl

what more would you want?
>>
>>37232362
>so they too can have extended lifespans
>he doesn't know of the choice granted the Half-Elven
It's not a gene, sure the Elven genes would give a human better genetics but it's not a crazy-long life. Your children and their children would be given a choice between immortality and mortality -- although given your hypothetical philandering ways, the choice might be withheld anyway.

Fucking normie summerfags I swear, may Lord Elliot bless us and keep us.
>>
>>37232973
Oh, forgot to mention that Iluvatar pwned humans too, for being greedy arrogant fucks they are.
>>
>>37232973
I assumed orcs were just like enemies/mooks in video games, hanging out in the overworld waiting for people to try and kill, but if you're skilled enough you can kill them pretty easily.
>>
I'd be a Lossoth in the third age living in a yurt somewhere on the coast of the Ice Bay, basically not getting fucked with.
>>
>>37232973
>He thinks orcs (i.e. goblins) aren't manlets
>>
Easterling. The so called Free Peoples of Middle-Earth seem like a bunch of normie tools.

>Elves
Stuck up hipsters who think their shit smells like roses. Though to be fair, their shit probably does.
>Gondorians, Numenorians, Rohaners
Normies and Chads. Especially Numenorians.
>Dwarves
Literally jews
>Hobbits
They seem okay more chill than humans but just as normie.

Easterlings though. Tolkien didn't put down anything about them except "they're from the East and they're bad mmkay." Lots of potential there. I imagine the food is better too.
>>
File: Azog_with_orc's.jpg (519KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Azog_with_orc's.jpg
519KB, 1920x1200px
>>37233174
First, they were made manlets in movies. Second, Saruman fixed that problem. And third, there were taller goblins/orks (Azog being an example) but no taller Dorfs.
>>
IT'S THE FUCKING ERAGON MAP YOU IDIOTS
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.