[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever seen a family member in the nude? I've seen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: undressing.jpg (381KB, 734x963px) Image search: [Google]
undressing.jpg
381KB, 734x963px
Have you ever seen a family member in the nude?

I've seen my cousin fully naked in a swimming pool back when she was 13 and I was 8
>>
How explicitly did you see her and do you still fap to it?
>>
>>37231002
Greentext nao, was it accidental?
>>
>>37231002
caught my sister doing the sexy time to herself.
>>
>>37231002
I saw my cousins changing at least once when I was a kid, and walked in on my mother in the shower once, I barely remember either
>>
>>37231002
yeah sure

>my retarded mom & aunt had me and my fem cousin take baths together

I was obviously old enough to be aware of it being weird and to have it as a lasting memory as an adult. It's not like we were poor in a Soviet state and were living in the same apartment and so we had to share the bath rub together. They were just visiting us during the summer and had us take naked baths together.

I'm fairly sure it fucked her up as well because she almost kind of did something to me once later when we were young teens

Other than that, my parents used to bring me to the public pool a lot when I was a kid. Sometimes my mom or my dad and so they would bring me to the locker rooms with them. When I was that young that it didn't bother any of the ladies in the women's locker room I don't have any memories of my naked mom or any other old naked ladies. One of the last tims my dad brought me there though I distinctly wandering around the locker room after we were done swimming and seeing and a bunch of middle-aged balding men all standing totally naked in the showers together. Just a bunch of hairy bushy dicks that were all perfectly at eye-level to me so I started crying hysterically and my dad went "what's wrong, son? Got soap in your eye?" and came towards me with naked penis.

Oh and recently I saw him going back up the stairs at like 2am as he was exiting the washroom. I just saw his bald naked ass going up the darkness. He looked like a plucked chicken. He sleeps in the nude I guess.
>>
File: 1495246151492.jpg (493KB, 875x975px) Image search: [Google]
1495246151492.jpg
493KB, 875x975px
I shared a room with my little sister growing up and she just changed right in front of me so I saw her naked almost everyday. She didn't care at all.
>>
>>37231380
Just like my Chinese cartoons!

How old, or young, were you guys?
>>
>>37231075
>>37231105
>be 8
>mom drops me off at hippie tier aunt and uncles place for the afternoon
>they live /out/ of the city on 15 acres of land
>take swimsuit with me for their pool
>cousin is going through her at-home nudist phase
>she forgets I'm coming over
>walk into the pool area where she's standing on the pools edge, budding loli tits and all
>cousin goes ENF mode and tries to hide her naked body in the water
>lolz cause nudity is funny and not sexual for me at the time
Thinking about that moment then, she was nicer and purer back then, now that she's a full fledged libtard dating a nu-male faggot.
>>
>>37231435
>being this salty that someone is cucking you from having sex with your adult cousin

don't even change, /r9k/
>>
>>37231476
gtfo normie, we're not accepting chads nor newfags
>>
>>37231329
>she almost kind of did something to me once later when we were young teens
now this is the story that we're REALLY interested in
>>
>>37231521
I was here before you even hit puberty, summer frogposter.
>>
File: 1455140423629.jpg (88KB, 400x341px) Image search: [Google]
1455140423629.jpg
88KB, 400x341px
>>37231612
>implying you're from 2004 when anon was in the womb
fucking prove it with some hot memes you pleb
>>
>>37231476
She was an innocent at the time, she had no stance on politics. Now even her parents as liberal as they are look like a conservative couple.
>>
File: cha-grin.png (392KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
cha-grin.png
392KB, 500x200px
>>37231329
>I started crying hysterically and my dad went "what's wrong, son? Got soap in your eye?" and came towards me with naked penis

zozzle
>>
>>37231002
>mom occasionally wanders around the house nude
>sister to after shower
>dad bedridden at home. I help him with laundry
>pets don't count
>answer: commonly
>>
>>37231705
>she had no stance on politics
>13 years old

well yeah
>>
>>37231130
Did she see you?
Was she just fingers or tool?
>>
>>37231609
get ready for disappointment because "almost kind of did" is all too accurate

>be me
>be maybe like 13, old enough to be beating off at all the time
>go to family gathering in another part of the country that year
>stay at cousin's nearby place overnight
>cousin was maybe 12 or 11
>had been years since we saw each other
>2 young 4 them titties
>still happy to see each other
>tight hug
>try not to boner
>other than that just typical family gathering stuff, noting weird
>go back to their place and spend the night
>seeping on couch in basement
>get woken up
>it's fem cousin
>she whispers "come with me" and giggles into my ear
>she just pulls me out of bed and I'm all disoriented but I follow her anyways
>maybe she saw a deer in the backyard or something
>we go towards the stairs but she instead opens up the door to the closet/pantry thing that is part of the stairs and turns the light on
>okay so maybe she found something cool in there.... at like 2 in the morning...
>she gets in and I go in there
>finally see she's just wearing panties and a shirt
>those titties are clawing to get out of that tight shirt
>I'm in my Batman pajamas
>she's not saying anything, she's just staring at the floor
>I mumble like "what do you uh"
>she looks up and smiles/grins/smirks
>shuffles her shoulders from side to side
>is this what I think it is
>awkward moment
>we hear the floor above us creaking and cracking
>she puts her finger up to her lips and turns the light off
>o-okay
>she hugs me
>she feels SO warm
>instantly get hard
>hear her giggle
>she leans into it and rubs into it with her pelvis
>more footsteps
>she's just hugging and rubbing up on me
>finally cupboard/pantry thing gets opened up
>light is turned on
>blinded
>hear uncle say "go to bed femcousin"
>femcousin goes to bed
>I'm standing there with a hard-on
>go to bed
>the morning after my siblings and her siblings are all HAHA ANON TRIED TO KISS HIS COUSIN

>cont
>>
>>37231002
I make my mom wear a collar and spank her sometimes. She told me dad used to dom her before he left us, I'm a lesbian but it's not really a sex thing
>>
>>37232023
and yeah that was pretty much the end of that. She was all embarrassed and avoided eye contact with me and that was the last time we saw them. Or I saw them. My aunt and uncle divorced a while later and aunt moved and femcousin went to another school and our grandparents died so there was no more real family reunion over there, etc.

I'm a grown-ass adult now and even now my siblings will bring it up like HEY ANON IF YOU CAN'T GET A GF MAYBE TRY HOOKING UP WITH FEMCOUSIN AGAIN HAHA.

I wish. Since I was "caught" doing nothing and had to live with that for years I wish I would have just smashed that no condor in the dark and not knowing what I was doing because I was like 12. Then I would have happily lived as the cousinfucker.

>in b4 add her on facebook and fugg her

I was on facebook, and then left the site forever just before she joined. She's a Stacey now and I'm a gross robot.
>>
>>37232004
She didn't have a door handle at the time and I peeked in and saw her touching herself. I left right after
>>
>>37231002
tel us more about this cousin.
>>
>mom
>loli cousin
>dad
fortunately never my brother
>>
I used to take my younger sister into the shower with me to shower her. We'd play around in there, she'd jump from the little shelf and I'd catch her.

This lasted until she was 12
>>
Yeah. My cousins and I used to take baths together ("WAAAAH AUNTIE SHE'S SPLASHING ME"), so plenty of that. Good first exposure to the opposite sex naked. Bad because any girl who wants to kick you in the balls now has the target visible and exposed. Seen my sisters bathing, too.

What's actually kinda weird is that my little sister has this habit of walking around in the nude. She'll take a shower and just come downstairs butt-naked, mouth agape with the fridge door open running, and pick something out before actually putting clothes on. We're pretty open with each other about our bodies, so it's fine to me, but I know it makes my dad uncomfortable.
>>
>>37232670
That sounds kinda dangerous. She never slipped being all wet?
>>
>>37232694
In hindsight it was, but at the time we were just having fun, and seeing her smile and giggle I didn't care. Oh plenty of times, especially when she'd jump while I was washing my hair or wasn't paying attention.
>>
Yeah, one time I fell asleep in my brother's room and he tried to change without waking me up. Not bad I guess.
>>
Yes, mom. Weird living situation.
>>
>>37232681
I used to hang at That Kid's house solely because he had SNES and I didn't, and his younger sister would also do the same just totally walk around butt-naked before AND after taking a bath. She was maybe 10 years old?
>>
>>37231002
My dad drunk butt naked sleeping on the couch
I thought he was wearing a thong but it was just hair
>>
>>37232681
It sounds like your sister is literally attention-whoring
>>
>>37232818
Yeah, that's the thing. Seems like they do it when people are over, and that's just not okay. It's one thing for your brother to see you naked, but random dudes is another story.

And for chrissakes, don't drip water all the way down the stairs.
>>
>>37232844
I doubt it. She's missing a portion of her brain and behaves a little strangely as a result, but it just doesn't seem like her to actually flaunt her naked ass to me.
>>
>>37232874
>actually does flaunt her naked ass around the house
>I DUNNO THAT JUST DOESN'T SOUND LIKE HER

You know your sister better than I do anon but that is a pretty silly thing to say
>>
>>37232874
>She's missing a portion of her brain
Literally or figuratively?
>>
When we were maybe 9 or 10, me and my sister were members of 'the naked butt club'. We would basically strip naked and touch each other. I remember pressing my face to her ass for a really long time. It was all very innocent though.
Also, my older brother and my sister and I used to go down to a patch of grass in our neighbor's field. The grass was like seven feet tall and went on for about an acre. We would trample the grass and make tunnels. We did this for a few days and would mess around.
One day it was hot and my brother and sister stripped to the underwear. I remember being uncomfortable, but they convinced me to do the same.
We would play different games like this. I think we wrestled and stuff. I remember at one point my brother got a hard on and claimed it was a piece of grass in his underwear. I think he was like 12 at the time.
We started to play a game called 'hunter' where me and my brother hunted my sister through the grass. We tackled her and my brother said 'now we have to skin the prey' and he started pulling off my sister's panties.
At this point my father found us and I bolted. He gave us a very stern talking to.
That's about it, although I have seen my sister naked a few times since because she likes to change with her door wide open for some reason.
>>
>>37231002
>Have you ever seen a family member in the nude?
Of course I have, my parents walked naked around the house pretty consistently.
>>
File: 1380507603121.jpg (294KB, 760x901px) Image search: [Google]
1380507603121.jpg
294KB, 760x901px
>Cousin has THE hourglass body huge tits, fat ass and thin waist
>These occasional sinful thoughts
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.