[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom bitching at me to get license >live in small southern

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1494127912726.jpg (44KB, 720x663px) Image search: [Google]
1494127912726.jpg
44KB, 720x663px
>mom bitching at me to get license
>live in small southern town so the driving test is a joke
>never driven on interstate highways
>dont know how to parallel park
>drive a like a little bitch and take my time making left turns

what am i gonna do if i live in the city and have to drive on interstate highways fugg

who else /badatdriving/ here?
>>
If you're in a really big city just use the sub way or buses.
>>
>>37229236
ok but how do you get a gf if your shit at driving?
>>
>>37229201
I got my license about a year ago. The driving instructor did a decent job of showing me how to drive on empty backstreets and slow-moving neighborhood streets, but highways? Nope. I can count on one hand the times I've driven since the test, and not having a car isn't exactly helping that situation. My mom pushed me to get it too but then refuses to allow me to use the car even to get to work or class. I live in a state with ridiculous insurance rates too so ownership isn't really an option for me.
>>
>Be me

>Live in Oklahoma

>if you fail the driving test you have to wait a month to retest

ActuallyBullShit.png
>>
>>37229201
It becomes second nature eventually
>>
I'm a country boy too. Interstate and city driving is no harder than driving down the gravel roads. Driving is easy if you've ever played Mario Kart. The hard part is keeping calm when some asshole nearly hits you because they drive their niggerdy escalade but never played Mario kart.
>>
>>37229201
what gun is that bls
>>
im scared of driving and bad at it.

i go onto the wrong side of the road or off the road just randomly idk why :( and im constantly aware of how i could so easily cause a terrible accident in a matter of seconds unintentionally.
>>
>>37229201
Every city is different but in some cities, everyone drives like a retarded dick head. Detroit comes to mind. They will cut you off for no reason, not even because their exit is coming up, but just because they feel like doing it. They do shit that doesn't make sense.

Be a defensive driver, that's all I can say. Speeding is a meme. Go 3 under.
>>
>>37229293
>My mom pushed me to get it too but then refuses to allow me to use the car even to get to work or class.
Another infantilized adult raised by a flower hippie. It would be funny if it wasn't so tragically common.
>>
File: 73c.png (55KB, 330x330px)
73c.png
55KB, 330x330px
>>37229643
>flower hippie
The absolute opposite description of my mother. Nice try though.
>>
>>37229201
Nigger how the fuck do you expect to get better if you don't practice

Highway/interstate driving is literally the easiest driving you'll ever do, too. You either zone out @ 75mph while everyone keeps their space or you move over for the turbonigger redneck with the rolling coal monster truck who rides up your ass at 85

Get out there and go fuck around for an hour a day. Just pick a direction and go straight. Then turn around and go home.

nobody knows how to parallel park either, just go watch youtube videos on it and eventually you'll get it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.