[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jessica Nigiri makes 11x the average annual household income

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Patreon.png (40KB, 1369x509px) Image search: [Google]
Patreon.png
40KB, 1369x509px
>Jessica Nigiri makes 11x the average annual household income for playing dressup
Defend this.
>>
File: jerry fires up the oven.jpg (235KB, 926x895px) Image search: [Google]
jerry fires up the oven.jpg
235KB, 926x895px
attractiveness class war when?
BETA UPRISING WHEN?
>>
i wanna put my peepee in her pusy
>>
Promotional models make on average $40,000 a year, how Jessica does it per month is crazy
>>
>>37228122
Probably because she's the only one most people could name. Yes I know most people couldn't name any
>>
>>37228054
What is there to defend? Capitalism is working as intended. She provides a service people want to pay for.
>>
>$45,000 a MONTH
what the fuck
>>
>>37228170
Why should entertainers make more than doctors? Does putting on a costume and makeup really deserve $45k a month?
>>
>>37228211
because people are willing to pay them
The fact that they make that income without coercive or criminal means is legitimization enough for them having that income.
>>
>>37228054
>This is happening
Why wasn't I born a blonde woman with good metabolism and money so I can trap thirsty betas?
>>
>>37228316
>implying you'd have to be blonde or come from a rich background
>>
>>37228054

People that give money to bitches like her should get gassed.
>>
>>37228080
The only time betas rise is when their superiors walk into the room. Then they go back to making themselves as small as possible and being pathetic.
>>
>>37228080
hey genius it's the betas who are paying her salary

>>37229350
beta Auschwitz when?
>>
>>37229350
/thread

Also
>Jessica nigri
Literally who?
>>
>>37228054
Why would you have a problem with this? Capitalism is great you can even just play dress up for a living. What's wrong with that?
>>
>>37229705
Fuck off Nigiri
>>
>>37228054
what caused the Jan 2 dip?
>>
>they dont deserve X
>why should she/they get X
>its not right they they can have X

No, none of that shit applies to this.
She shouldn't be respected like a doctor, but the amount of money she makes is completely up to how well she can market herself and how stupid

Welcome to real life, she capitalized on a niche and turned it into money, don't get salty because your dumb ass thought that you got anywhere in life with just hard work and a firm handshake. Real life is about networking, and thats practically all that matters.
The only reason anyone is upset about it is because they aren't smart or talented enough to have any sort of niche skill or audience to capitalize on, and that is final.
>>
>>37229841
This is the most normalfag post I've seen in a while. Congratulations.
>>
Personally I think the real issue is surplus wealth, which is mostly a result of central banking, "intellectual property" laws, "business" law, and simply the brutality of force exercised by nations and international organisations.

If there wasn't this massive surplus wealth, women like this wouldn't be able to make this degree of money, because people would be more conservative with how they spend theirs - they'd probably be more conscious also of the moral implications of how they spend their money.

If these arbitrary, state-enforced systems of creating surplus wealth were thrown off, wealth would be more directly tied to actual productive activity.

So roastie here is just a reflection on how corrupt and unfair society as a whole is. Cast of your spooks and don't hate on her specifically, hate the system.

Also, there are always going to be those who 'profit' in some form by being less principled, I guess that's life but for me there are spiritual consequences for every act.
>>
>>37228054
The average person is bad with money.
>>
>>37229841
>and that is final
get out my 4chan, mom
>>
>>37228054
Nobody is forcing anyone to click the donate button. Models have existed for decades.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.