[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get home from work >notice pain in my left shoulder when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: swallen red bump.jpg (25KB, 475x341px) Image search: [Google]
swallen red bump.jpg
25KB, 475x341px
>get home from work
>notice pain in my left shoulder when using left arm to remove clothes
>look in mirror
>there's a 1 inch diameter red bump on my upper left back
>it looks like a bug bite, but it isn't itchy
>the area is very swollen and painful to touch
>hurts to stretch, lift heavy things, lay on bed, or use left arm
>check bump again at night, it's now a 3 inch diameter red bump
>it's more painful to move body now

Back is hairless it can't be an in-grown hair. Thought it was just a pimple, but it's very wide. Tried picking at it and a scab developed along with some shiny yellow substance next to scab. This bump is making it painful to perform daily activities (sitting, walking, washing dishes, etc) . It even hurts to wear a shirt because the fabric brushing against bump is painful.
>>
>>37227904
could be an abcess
if there is a bullseye pattern it might be early lyme disease
in either case go to a doctor
>>
it's most likely a cyst, they sit there for years dormant and then pop out of nowhere like that, get with your doctor and they will set it up to get removed
>>
>>37227904
general get the during the summer i just pick it clean it out and it's fine in a day
>>
how much does it cost to have a doctor deal with it?
>>
would it okay to poke at the center with a syringe/safety pin at home?
>>
>>37228409
might as well. yolo
>>
>>37227904
Just go to town with a knife and some sort of fire to burn the wound
Doctors are for normalfags
>>
>>37228409
burn the needle prior
then clean any excess with a sterile cloth
>>
>>37227904
Looks like a small lactating thrid nipple has spontaneously formed on your back. Runners put bandaids on them to help with chafing shirts.
>>
>>37227904

It's mrsa. Go to the doctor and ask them to confirm it
>>
>>37227904
It's probably a boil - don't go at it with a needle. Soak it in warm water to bring the pus to the top, do that for a few days. When it eventually pops (which it probably will do by itself), make sure to clean it properly.
>>
It looks like herpes type 3
It affects softer parts of your body like the back and your legs....
We're you with a hooker anon?
>>
>>37227904
I would pay you $20 to let me pop it.
I love that shit, it's gross but so satisfying.
>>
>>37228601
this, i wouldn't risk it. I had staph and let it go too late and had to be hospitalized for sepsis, wasn't very pleasant at all.
>>
>>37230181

No. Don't think it's a bruise either because no recent injury.

>>37230620
>>37228601

I will try seeing a doctor on my next day off work. If a minor surgery is done but I feel capable of working , am I legally obligated to tell my boss about it so I don't work while recovering?
>>
>>37228426
>yolo
i like the way this guy thinks
>>
>>37227904
medfag here
this looks like a case of aids
seek medical attention immediately
>>
>>37230922
I guess that really depends on where you live. Most likely would be able to go back to work, the cyst will just be lanced and drained.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.