[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get an anxiety attack from thinking about how you still haven't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: fRjbaWR.png (183KB, 533x533px) Image search: [Google]
fRjbaWR.png
183KB, 533x533px
>Get an anxiety attack from thinking about how you still haven't had sex and your entire generation of females is having sex and destroying their value
I literally almost passed out and felt like I was going to die. How do I prevent this shit from happening?
>>
>>37226567
You could start by realizing virginity is a meme and you're being a tremendous faggot.
>>
File: nokSoT1.jpg (91KB, 614x588px) Image search: [Google]
nokSoT1.jpg
91KB, 614x588px
>>37226868
What are you talking about? I don't care about some abstract concept like virginity I have a biological urge to release my semen in female orifices and by having this urge supressed I am in extreme physical and mental anguish.
>>
Whenever I have one of those reoccuring revelations that I'm wasting my life on my computer instead of spending it with women having sex I remember almost immediately that I'm unable to have regular PIV sex and basically, the choice has been made for me so then I calm down. I was never meant to have a normal life, and there's no point in worrying about it because I simply don't have that option of being in a normal relationship.
>>
>>37226915
>destroying their value

Pretty much implying you fall for the virginity meme.
>>
File: 78db749887b31e22d39fa171b019816b.png (793KB, 1504x866px) Image search: [Google]
78db749887b31e22d39fa171b019816b.png
793KB, 1504x866px
>>37227019
I thought you meant male virginity. There's scientific evidence to suggest once a woman has sex it creates so many problems. Divorce rates go up, Happiness goes down, likelihood of cheating goes up, etc, etc. Are you dumb or something nigger?

There's even a study that the divorce rates for a woman with 1 partner is equal to a male with 19 partners. Virginity matters in FEMALES this an objective fact.

I wish biology hypocritical but sadly it fucking is.
>>
File: 1492968559888.png (391KB, 2278x968px) Image search: [Google]
1492968559888.png
391KB, 2278x968px
>>37226567

It's worse than you could ever imagine

See pic
>>
>>37227073
I wish biology wasn't hypocritical** Woops
>>
File: 1494793264512.jpg (324KB, 2151x2603px) Image search: [Google]
1494793264512.jpg
324KB, 2151x2603px
it been almost 1 year since i first had sex and im afraid of having sex. my first time was meh and the girl was a trailer trash single mom and i had a std scare right after and i had to be tested for hiv. fucking awful. you never want to be in that situation. after an hiv test every month for the past year im still clean so i think im in the clear. if you manage to have sex, use a rubber.
>>
>>37226567
pay for some hookers
>>
File: 1477960937023.png (235KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
1477960937023.png
235KB, 660x443px
>>37227120
No I knew about this aswell. I have a major problem where most of my depression and suffering and anxiety comes from thinking about the world and degeneracy around me not just what's going on in my life.

Everything is just so bad.

I may be incel but there's incels who have it much worse than me and when I read those stories or hear about their situations it causes me fucking pain. I don't know why. Or normies who are trapped with whores like pic related. Its just all so fucking TERRIBLE There needs to be a fucking cultural cleansing (((they've))) fucked it up too much.
>>
File: Body Types.png (2MB, 2008x1528px) Image search: [Google]
Body Types.png
2MB, 2008x1528px
>>37227193
I'm a NEET. Don't have any money.
>>
>>37227073
You're confusing correlation and causation.

Generally promiscuous girls are disloyal. Also generally as a rule there are no promiscuous virgins. Just because a girl has had sex before doesn't necessarily mean she is or was easy or disloyal.
>>
>>37227073
>Divorce rates go up, Happiness goes down, likelihood of cheating goes up, etc, etc.
All of these studies are outdated. Modern women don't have these same problems because modern society is fine with premarital sex now, so it's no longer just the outliers having premarital sex.
>>
>>37227196

There will be. Get /fit/ get /k/ get ready
>>
>>37226915
Oh, get over yourself. Spend time on real life rather than sitting in the dark crying about how you'll always be alone, and maybe you'll stop being such a toxic waste dump of a person that someone will throw you a pity fuck.
>>
>>37227120
jesus fuck, eye opening really. cant escape not being a cuck, no point in having kids, all the chicks these says are used up roasties. holy crap, cucked no matter what you do anymore. fucking hate this planet.
>>
File: 1487376175475.jpg (105KB, 728x545px) Image search: [Google]
1487376175475.jpg
105KB, 728x545px
>>37227280
>You're confusing correlation and causation
No i'm really not. Virginity and Promiscuity in females is something that has had thorough scientific research put into it.

Women were not biologically meant to have multiple partners. At least not psychologically. Then again this all stems from not having a father aswell. Depending at what age you lose a consistent biological father tends to determine the age you lose your virginity. This has been a steady number aswell.

The funny thing about that is depending on what age a female loses her virginity also correlates with how many partners she will have if she is not an a monogomous relationship already with her first partner. The younger the age the more partners aswell.
>>37227312
>All of these studies are outdated.
How?
>Modern women don't have these same problems because modern society is fine with premarital sex now, so it's no longer just the outliers having premarital sex.
Its no longer outliers in women but in western society especially liberal western city areas such as California or New York most men especially the young men aren't having sex. Not by choice of course.

We've come full circle in the sexual market. We started off as a very primitive sexual market where only the top chieftans/warlords/and kings and best warriors got most of the women. This is the infamous 80/20 rule. As societies developed and evolved and culture become better the amount of Women and Men who were having sex and having children with eachother slowly equalized until I believe around the 1700s to early 1900s in modern western societies the amount of men and women both having sex went from 80% females and 20% males to around 80% females and 80% males.

In these "modern progressive" cultural hellholes the number of males having sex and and having children is dropping to an all time low just as it was in degenerate savage eras. We need to fix this at all fucking costs.
>>
>>37227120
Not this fucking meme again. Literally none of these conclusions are supported by the study you cited. Sexual intercourse is mentioned as a possibility for further investigation, and you faggots treat it like it's proven.
>>
>>37227510
>We started off as a very primitive sexual market where only the top chieftans/warlords/and kings and best warriors got most of the women. This is the infamous 80/20 rule.
The 80/20 rule is based on a faulty conclusion - that more womens' DNA survived than mens' because more women were having sex than men. But there's a much more obvious source - localized cataclysms. Men tended to stay with their tribe, while women stayed with their husband's tribe. Assume five tribes, each of whom have four sons and four daughters. Now assume each man marries a woman from a different tribe, such that each tribe now contains four men from it, and one woman from each of the other tribes. Now assume four tribes are wiped out - what happens? One tribe's male DNA survives, but four tribes' female DNA survives. 80/20 with total monogamy.
>>
>>37227615

Which of the sources listed is most likely and often a woman is exposed to male dna?
>>
>>37226940
Nice rationalization, but we both know that you are just telling yourself that so you don't have to try.
>>
>>37227196
So having retarded /pol/ views causes depression, suffering, and anxiety? Who would have thought?
>>
>>37227208
Gee, maybe you shouldn't be a NEET.
>>
>>37227394
What you should really hate is yourself for falling for these dumb memes.
>>
>>37228560
>this makes sense and confirms my biases
>therefore it is the truth
Why are men so bad at science?
>>
>>37228776
Knowing the dark grim reality of our brainwashed orwellian world makes you depressed honestly.
>>
>>37229198
You sound like a 15 year old goth. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>37229218
You sound like a bluepilled cuck
>>
>>37229243
Whatever retarded /pol/speak you want to throw at me, I'm living a happy life as a part of society. I have a GF of five years who I love, friends whose company I enjoy, and a job that is interesting and pulls down a lot of money.

You are a miserable loser who is trying to make himself marginally less miserable by pretending that you're better than everyone else and enlightened. But you're more brainwashed and delusional than any normie. You've resigned yourself to a failed, bitter, joyless life, just so that you can trick yourself into believing that you're a morally superior human being, and so that you don't have to put any effort into anything. I pity you.
>>
>>37229355
Serious Projection on so many levels going on right here my dude. Stay bluepilled my friend. You're right that you'll probably be happier. I wish I was bluepilled myself honestly but you can't unswallow a redpill.
>>
File: 1495387944612.jpg (330KB, 1221x1570px) Image search: [Google]
1495387944612.jpg
330KB, 1221x1570px
>>37226868
It's not a meme though. Stop getting brain-programmed by roasties and their enablers.
>>
>>37229406
The real 'redpill' is that you and people like you are full of shit, and are buying into these memes so that you feel justified in being a failure, and feel superior to everyone else.
>>
>>37229573
Sounds like a bluepill desu. Why are you even on this board let alone this site anyways? Shouldn't you be on facebook or reddit or something?
>>
>>37229850
Nah, I'm good here, thanks. You should fuck off to wizardchan, though, if differing opinions trigger you so much.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.