[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finally got a gf, and she hates sex. Should I just kill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1426858342702.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
1426858342702.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
I finally got a gf, and she hates sex. Should I just kill myself already?
>>
>>37225465
Depends, have you fucked her or not?

If you have, just get good.

If you haven't then it means that she has had bad sexual experiences in the past, try to dig deeper to find out why she hates sex. If she doesn't like it because she was abused or something, then it means you need to gain her trust. If its because she just hasn't had good sex, you need to convince her that you're good at fucking.
>>
>>37225465
>she hates sex.

LMAO she just hates you
>>
>>37225465
She hates sex with you, but not with Chad.
>>
>she hates sex
prepare to get cucked
>>
>>37225520
She was a virgin before me, and I lost my virginity 10 years ago, and shes my 10th. I'm not bad in bed, but for her it just starts to hurt after 5 minutes. She is just not a sexual person, and is not really interested in anything sexual at all.

Also, she refuses to fuck without condom even if shes on pills... Kill me please.
>>
>>37225465
Having sex is like 45% of a relationship, I'd just tell her that she needs to start getting on her knees more or I'm gone.
>>
>>37225572
/Thread desuopkun
>>
>>37225465
>she hates sex.
She's not attracted to you and is getting dicked down on the side.
>>
More lube?
Also birth control could have some effect on her sexual attraction towards you.
>>
>>37225572
I get BJs if I ask for it, but I literally haven't had proper sex with her yet, and we've been together for over a year.
>>37225618
We always use lube, lots.
Same shit was going on before she started taking them.
>>
Seriously man, this is a two-way street.
Do YOU want a chick that hates sex? Is sex important in a relationship? Are you so in to her that you don't mind beating off during the inevitable dry periods?
If you said "no" to any of those, than tell her how you feel and, most likely, break up with her.
Sexual compatibility isn't just some bullshit hippy thing, it's real. Just like her personality, if you're not happy then you two just won't work.
Think about the bare necessities that you need in a relationship and go from there.
Because remember this; if you're beating off and hardly intimate, you're no better than a friend with minimal benefits.
Shit, at worse she's just not in to you and is having a hard time breaking up with you - this happens quite a bit with women.
>>
File: tv - Tell _1472700650444.png (167KB, 781x848px) Image search: [Google]
tv - Tell _1472700650444.png
167KB, 781x848px
maybe you are a big guy for her
>>
>>37225691
I do want a chick that loves sex, but at the same time a woman I can trust.
I hate beating off, and I'm frustrated as fuck.

I guess I was hoping we would solve our issues in the end, but I guess it's not going to happen. Worst part is her mother adores me big time, and she keeps saying shes scared Ill break up with her over it and stuff.

We kind of found each other due to us both having depression and shit, guess it was a terrible idea.
>>
>>37225465
>my last gf (22 yo) was virgin
>we have been together for 6 months and we still didnt have sex, only oral or other stuff
>i thought it was not a good idea to insist because "the moment for her will arrive"
>she left me a month ago
>3 days after she left me i saw her walking with a guy
>>
>>37225692
God damnit kek.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.