[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opiates General >I'm a beginner and I took 3 5mg Oxycodone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Capture+_2017-05-19-23-41-37.png (202KB, 344x322px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-05-19-23-41-37.png
202KB, 344x322px
Opiates General

>I'm a beginner and I took 3 5mg Oxycodone pills with acetamenophan an hour ago and a 4th pill 10 minutes ago. I ate prior to the initial 3. I feel drowsiness, but no euphoria or anything. When will I feel something?
>>
lame maybe you need to graduate to something heavier
>>
>>37225234
>oxycodone is all I have at the moment. Recomendations?
>>
>>37225250
go buy a bag of heroin and inject it into your dick vein
>>
>>37225151
Two or so hours my friend
Gotta wait a little longer with oral stuff
You should definitely feel 20mg with no tolerance
>>
I seriously doubt it.

20 mgs of OxyContin on an empty stomach and no tolerance to opiates MIGHT make you feel a bit pleasant, however if you're looking to get actually high you are going to need the good shit. Also, all the Tylenol in norcos limits how many one ought to take. If you can get your hands on some morphine or straight oxy that's your best bet.

The best idea though is to not create an opiate problem for yourself. It's a shit road to go down.
>>
>>37225371
he's taking oxycodone not oxycotin and 20mgs of it will get most people high unless he's like some 300lbs lard ass
>>
Stop, now. Opiates are not a good road to go down and you could potentially be starting the road to ruining your life. Don't be another statistic in the painkiller epidemic.
>>
File: 1492825886400.png (560KB, 600x927px) Image search: [Google]
1492825886400.png
560KB, 600x927px
Now I'm out of prison, I got me a friend at last. He don't steal or cheat or drink or lie. His name's codeine, he's the nicest thing I've seen. Together we're gonna wait around and die
>>
>>37225151
>took 15mg of mild opiates
>purple reign xxxxd
>>
>>37225151
>Opiates General

No. We're not going to start that here. Opiate addiction will kill you, anons. Don't try it.
>>
>>37225401
I consider being "high" and having a light opiate buzz different things. Taking 15 mg of oxycodone* on a full stomach then taking 5 mg after 50 minutes won't do shit for OP if he's trying to have a good nod.
>>
File: 1492347863730.jpg (188KB, 477x539px) Image search: [Google]
1492347863730.jpg
188KB, 477x539px
>>37225151
>took 3 5mg Oxycodone pills
good so far, you need to snort or IV, ingestion has lowest bioavailability when dealing with oxycodone, hydrocodone has higher ingestion bioavail.

>acetaminophen
Heres the problem, acetaminophen is used to control abuse, get rid of the acetamiophen
>>
Drug experts, will 100 30mg codeine pills and a bottle of whiskey be enough to kill me? I'm not fat if that helps.
>>
>>37227663
pls respond...
originales
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3021x3258px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3021x3258px
>>37225151
Try for one of these anon. The average person with no tolerance can split the strip into 1/8 slices and get high all week. Can't use more than a few days in a row or it stops getting you high though
>>
I'm pretty sure this guy has made 3 of these threads in the past 2 days, including trying to hijack the general drug thread so I'm going to go a little off topic.

Anyone here who has done San Pedro, give me a crash course. I ordered 3 feet of cacti (very thick cuts too) for me and 2 friends. I'm planning on blending, boiling, and straining it down to a juicy extract then mixing it with grapefruit juice, to hide the taste, and ginger, to keep away nausea.

>how long will the trip last?
>how bad of nausea should I prepare for?
>will the juice remain active if I store some for another time?
Most of my psychedelic experience is with LSD
>Will this be more/less stimulating?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.