[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that if you disagree with the ambitionless middle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Daily reminder that if you disagree with the ambitionless middle class drug addict living at their parents house who just posted this on their Facebook feed, it's because you're basically Hitler and too stupid to even see it.
>>
Is this about feminism or what?
>>
Yoir post is so long i refuse to read it.
>>
>fucking mumbling "um excuse me" at attendees of the function you've been hired to serve at in the fucking middle of a toast
Paula, you fucking bitch, they're trying to listen.
>>
>man
>has to work for everything, unless his parents are wealthy

>woman
>can get anything she wants by fucking people if she's attractive, including jobs, favors, financial support, a place to live rent-free

I've witnessed this shit firsthand on many occasions. Why do women in the first world want to act like life is absurdly hard for them.
>>
Being a male loser has no redeeming qualities.
>>
It's part of a longer comic explaining how the environment a child is raised in affects their outcomes in life. This is all pretty basic stuff backed up by hundreds of case studies and loads of research. However, some people are still stuck in the 'bootstrap' mindset
>>
The animations were just added to piss people off, am I right?
>>
>>37224894
Its "stop insulting people in shitty jobs! They work hard too!"
Basically its just a dumb way for the artist of that comic and people who are unambitious, uneducated wagies to feel good about themselves by dismissing all the hard work successful and ambitious people put in, and then they get butthurt when somebody says "well did you fucking try?" as though working at mcdonalds for 10 years qualifies as "trying"
>>
>>37224979
It's not that this isn't true, but it seems like these days half of the people spewing this crap are just plain unambitious and unwilling to formulate any sort of plan or put any effort into improving their life.

Just the other day I saw the daughter of a wealthy, successful, and intelligent family who I knew growing up complaining about "people who grew up in privileged backgrounds".
Of course she has tattoos, piercings, an unspecified mental disorder, and a raging drug addiction. But if anyone fucking dares to point out that maybe she has some free agency in her life, that just makes them one of those "assholes with a privileged background that doesn't understand my paiiiin".

>>37225044
My dead end job is far more physically demanding than what you do so the fact that I don't have career prospects is because society is unfair. Check your privilege shitlord.
>>
>>37224979
comics like that one basically can be summed up this is
>life's random for you, deal with it you bitch
wahh I wasn't born to wealthy family
k. lemme know when that's relevant to me and my life. I sure as fuck didn't have it easy and I'm doing fine. there's people who suffered way more than me and doing way better than I ever will.
it's all a crap shoot. deal with it
>>
>>37225485
NOBODY from a POOR family has EVER overcome the circumstances of their life and NOBODY from a RICH family has EVER had to work hard or overcome anything.

Bigot.
>>
>>37225586
oh right I forgot
VIVA REVOLUTION BOTHER YAYAYA
>>
>>37224836
90% of people are terrible. News at 11.
>>
>>37224950
>Why do women in the first world want to act like life is absurdly hard for them.
Because I don't know if you noticed but we live in a victimhood culture. Victims are worshiped. It's only natural that people want to be victims when victims are treated so well. You can't blame people for acting like that, we need to start killing victimhood culture itself. Why does a victim's opinion matter more than someone else's? The only thing that should matter is logic.
>>
>>37224836
>when they complain about men having comfy desk jobs despite 99% of secretaries being females
>don't complain about all the nasty labouring jobs that are nearly all male

Also stop using middle class like it's a swear word you're not a shillarybot that cheers when people say they are going to shrink the middle class?
>>
>>37225889
The middle class is the worst position to be in. It's the epitome of 9-5, paycheck to paycheck, rat race, consumer culture. Either get rich or be a minimalist, both is preferrable to being a member of the middle class.
>>
>someone bothered making it a gif just so some things could wiggle
oh tumblr you're a buncha fags
>>
>>37226003
Why can't you have middle class wage while living minimally?

I'm not deriding you but it's possible you're only looking at the type of middle class that maintains their position with massive amounts of debt. The reason I say that is because it's so common. You can make $60,000 and live without debt and without a mortgage. That's one of the best ways to live in my opinion.
>>
>>37226180
I was including the social component into my definition of middle class. If you're working in a middle class environment but don't have the middle class mindset, I wouldn't necessarily call that middle class. But I do generally agree with your point.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.