[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>having heart palpitations because I have to get a haircut

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1481482185651.jpg (41KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1481482185651.jpg
41KB, 600x450px
>having heart palpitations because I have to get a haircut
Some of us weren't made for this world
>>
What's stopping you from cutting your own hair?

Invest in a hair clipper set and you'll save yourself from awkward interactions with the hair cutting roasties for life. As well as save money!
>>
>>37224601
So take yourself out of it.
>>
>>37224656
Not skilled enough
>>
>>37224601
let that cat out

>>37224669
hair clippers are easy af to use
just go up and down and left and right
don't forget behind and in front of the ears and stray wispy hairs down your neck
and bam u done
it only gets weird if you use really long attachments (like 1.5 inch or more) because it can lead to uneven cuts, but that's probably not hard to learn
>>
>>37224669
Go to a barber with a male hair dresser? It's honestly not that bad. Just treat yourself after with a nap or snacks
>>
>>37224601
i have to go get 3 teeth pulled im gonna be wide awake
im not that scared
>>
File: 1490603373527.jpg (51KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490603373527.jpg
51KB, 1080x720px
>>37224601
Just got back from the barber. I go to the Cuban one so to avoid conversation and speak with broken spanish "menos corto a la tapa y mas corto al lado" get a shampoo and head massage too, all for $9. give a $4 tip and they smile when I walk in and give me a cafe con leche.
>feels good mane
>>
>>37224601
Buzzcut. Go for it.
>>
As everyone has said you should shave your own unless you're set on getting a styled cut. I can't bring myself to go to a professional because they all insist on making small talk. However, if you can make yourself go to the same one a few times in a row it won't be so bad because they'll stop asking you introductory questions ("Where do you work?", "You seeing anyone?", etc)
>>
>>37224601
Just let your hair grow out.

I haven't had a haircut since 2012.

DIY buzzcuts are pure autism.
>>
>>37226001
I usually go to the Walmart salon. After I answer a few of her questions with one or two words she just do her work and talk with the other hairdressers.
They also have a good rotation of personnel. Almost all inexperienced, so I guess they also prioritize doing a good job over social interaction with the customer.
>>
File: 1481756244726.jpg (162KB, 1024x992px) Image search: [Google]
1481756244726.jpg
162KB, 1024x992px
OP here, I just got back from the barbers. Thanks for helping out lads.
>>
>>37225352
FUG THAT SOUNDS GOOD. Here's a good joke.
"Tengo un chiste para ti"

>"como se dice un zapato en ingles" "diga me"
>" a shoe"
>"salud"

Translated
I have a joke for you
>How do you say "a shoe" in english, tell me
>"a shoe"
>god bless you
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.