[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He fell for the 'GIRLS WITH DEPRESSION OR SOCIAL ANXIETY'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 46qCeMp.jpg (130KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
46qCeMp.jpg
130KB, 500x375px
>He fell for the 'GIRLS WITH DEPRESSION OR SOCIAL ANXIETY' meme

hahaha

they dont give a fuck about you fucking ugly manlet, they wanna chad and they have CHADS

go kys
>>
100% true

Even these girls just want Chad.

Every girl just wants Chad. They will only settle for you if you have money.
>>
Thanks for that post OP, I'm sure nobody here knew that at all.
>>
>>37224316
This is true. Have fucked at least three of these, not counting the more meme-anxiety/meme-depression kinds of girls.
t. Chad
>>
File: 1493991502740.jpg (80KB, 599x422px) Image search: [Google]
1493991502740.jpg
80KB, 599x422px
>>37224293
Absolutely this!
The sadboy meme has gone long enough
>If i wear all black and pretend to not crave chad cock maybe he'll think i'm unattainable and chase after me
>>
>soulless dark brown eyes
i know this is bait but can use some premium bait next time
>>
>>37225847

Why is the beta hotter then Chad?
>>
>>37224293
Not too true, this girl I'm seeing rn is like that, undiagnosed but attempted suicide when she was younger etc., and I'm a dyel skeleton.

Apparently it's because she finds me very cute
>>
>>37226726
they all find you cute at the start
>>
>>37226758
the hell does that mean?
originally
>>
>>37224293
Who gives a fuck about what those girls want?
They're absolute bottom of the barrel.
Even a landehale isn't as worthless as depressed girls.
>>
>>37226806
Ok, that would make sense if I wasn't fucking her silly on the regular

AMA
>>
>>37226885
I performed at a uni event where she was one of the ushers. The organisers gave us all a free meal after and we happened to sit at the same table.
>>
File: Sketch (2).png (45KB, 134x171px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch (2).png
45KB, 134x171px
You're all fucking despicable. You continue to shit in the hearts and minds of some kids that have the potential to actually go out there and meet some girl that hasn't fucked a neighborhoods worth of BBC, and drive them to distort expectations of potential dates/girls/etc. I don't even know why I still come here. Reading all of these fucking threads makes me want to kill myself. "Shut up Roastie!" "KYS NORMALFAG" You people are all the same.

You're a fucking broken record of shattered dreams and hopelessness, and you're too selfish to consider the kids coming here thinking they're complete social cripples, when they are just some fucking awkward kids in high school.
>>
my friend has mentioned struggling with depression before. I don't know whether to believe it or not. sometimes she seems like she actually might be, other times she's the biggest normie ever.
>>
All women want chads.ALL WOMEN!

Its biological,you could be a good guy but acting like a "nice guy" won't get you shit.

Never give her validation unless you want her to look down on ya.
>>
>>37226998
Ok
>All sitting at table
>Engaging in conversation with the whole group. Chinese restaurant round table. Exotic (frog legs etc, not your average westernised chinese food) menu makes for good talking points.
>Have to pay extra for some drink but I don't have any coins, she is paying herself and offers to spot me
>"It's ok, just get me a drink later ;)"
>70% there are friends of mine and we were gonna go hang out at my place afterwards
>Girl joins us
>We get very drunk
>Girl gets more drunk
>Ends up being sick, sleeps on my flatmate's bed while he sleeps on my floor
>Leaves in the morning, I realise I never got her contact
>Ask a friend who knew her from before
>Slide into the DMs

The rest is history
>>
>>37224293
>>37224316
Man, I understand being upset that girls don't want you and being angry at Chads.

But do y'all not want Stacy's? Do you people have no standards or taste whatsoever?
>>
>>37227097
This

I started reading /r9k/ sophomore year of high school and it killed any hope I have for my future regarding women. It'd be sad if it didn't turn out /r9k/ was actually 90% right about everything. I'm a "cyborg", but trust me robots know what they're talking about regarding the female question.
>>
>>37227358
Here's the thing about Stacies.
They exist as manifestations of mainstream culture and ideal. Sure, they'll have a couple talents, like singing or gymnastics, but nothing much else beyond that. Without their bodies, they'd be plain and boring as fuck (this is most of the population anyway). Their music taste is limited to the Spotify Top 50. Or you might get lucky and find one who listens to Spotify Indie Recommendations. But they won't understand anything less easy and might even resent you for it. This goes for any other kind of cultural product as well. Dating a Stacy demands some sacrifice; you will need to accommodate her interests (as she will be spoiled by her father), go out of your way to do things you find unnecessary or annoying, but you'll tell yourself it's worth it because she's cute and has a nice ass.

Another option is as in OP. You might run into some emotional issues with her, but her tastes will probably be more interesting and in line with yours. Maybe she'll be a little fucked in the head, but cute regardless.

Personally, I value my interests and independence quite highly, so I would most likely opt for the latter choice.

t. had a long-term relationship with, and have friends who also dated, Stacies in High School
>>
>>37227638
Jesus Christ, I wasn't talking about dating, just sex.
Who would ever want to date a Stacy.
>>
>>37226860
what's it like to fuck a girl silly
>>
Trust me I knew a girl very much like this and made the mistake of falling in love with her. Hell I think she may have even liked me at one point. Anyway the lesson I learned is that even these attractive but depressed, "lonely", socially "awkward" girls want a handsome Chad. She friendzoned me until I started going to the gym and getting a 6 pack and chiseled jawline, then all of a sudden she matches me on tinder and wants to "hang out".

A year before I was some skinnyfat schlub and she was telling me about how no guys want her and how I look like jimmy neutron. She wants to hang out and thinks I'm cool, but does not consider me a sexual entity. Start going to the gym, get ottermode, new clothes new haircut new job, she blows up my phone and her entire tone changes, get a date with her, fuck up because I'm still the same old autist but I did make out with her.
>>
>>37226803
Exactly what you'd think. They find you "cute" but once they get bored of your attention then they fuck off
>>
All women are whores.

Captcha: three cars
>>
>>37230131
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WOMEN WON'T FUCK ME FUCKING WHORES
>>
>>37225847
You know the only reason why I'm not on board with this photo is I'm pretty sure the whore knows that the nice guy is also just after some fuck, he just doesn't say it outright like chad below. So maybe that's why women love chad, chad is direct.
>>
>>37231279
ding ding ding. finally they get it
>>
>>37227097
This 100%

It's only harming them but they see it as they're saving each other by making preconceived notions of others.
>>
"Depression" and "social anxiety" are just fashion accessory for most girls.

If you want to see a girl is real, a) are they pretty and b) have they ever had a bf

If yes to either or both of those questions, their "depression" and "social anxiety" are just fashion accessory.

If a girl is pretty, she is incapable of having depression or social anxiety.
>>
>>37226726
>and I'm a dyel skeleton.
you're invalid. You're attractive as long as you're not fat.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.