[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you robots think of age? Is a big age difference

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (66KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
66KB, 658x901px
What do you robots think of age? Is a big age difference a good or bad thing?
>>
Young fembots need a mature ascended robot to care for them
>>
>>37224301
What if it's an older chick into a younger guy?
>>
>>37224360
That's a raw deal for the guy, women tend to age poorly and men tend to age like a fine wine.
Older men were meant to be with younger women, not the other way around.
What if you wanted a child? They'd probably end up with autism because the mother is 30+.
>>
19 here
I want to kill myself everyday

The only girls I've talked to in months are my roommate's girlfriend, 2 girls at a party who didn't want to fuck but just wanted a "friendly conversation", 1 girl on tinder who flaked on me, and my sister. I will die alone. Give me the gun.
>>
>>37224561
What do you do for a living? Do you go to college or work?
>>
>>37224488
That makes a lot of sense, thanks for the input
>>
>>37224561
Because you're weighting for sex to come to you.

You're not chad. Fuck a prostitute/fatty to get rid of the worry and then you can pursue sex properly.
>>
The problem with giant age gaps is that most women are completely insufferable when they're young so all you'll get out of it is sex.
>>
>>37224609
College
I live in the dorm
I am surrounded by pussy and I have absolutely nothing to show for it. Haven't met any girls, haven't got any dates, haven't brought one back, haven't talked to any in my classes or in my dorm besides my roommate's
girlfriend.
I have 2 weeks left
I can't even get laid in the easiest environment to meet women
I go to the gym every day, study accounting, decent face, go full Patrick Bateman with the grooming routine, bought some nice trendy clothes that get called "cool", got some interesting hobbies, and still nothing.

No matter what I do, I will never get laid. It's physically impossible for me.
>>
>>37224644
women are insufferable period, at least when they're 18-22 they're cute.
>>
>>37224561
Young girls wait for guys to approach them. You're not going to see chicks coming up to, at least not young ones. As women start to age they become more desperate to find "that guy" and will approach the guy instead.

Tl;dr: You have to make the move, don't wait for girls to come to you.

Here's some advice, ask a girl about themselves: hobbies, tv shows, music, etc. Girls love talking about themselves.
>>
>>37224561
You're still a baby

Here's what you do, sport: self improve. Do a bunch of small beneficial things that will all add up into making you an actual MAN. Then you will become more desirable to the opposite sex in time. You're probably a baby face who needs time to mature.
>>
>>37224665
You got a kik or something? I'll help you improve fast.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.