[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >tell everyone I'm going to kill myself in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: 20170424_120129.jpg (1000KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170424_120129.jpg
1000KB, 2576x1932px
>be me
>tell everyone I'm going to kill myself in highschool
>really, I just wanted to see what a mental hospital was like
>get put in a children's psych ward
>I thought I was just playing crazy but for the next 3 years a lot of feelings and repressed memories surfaced.
>Paedophilia, sexual abuse, schizophrenia, severe major depression, OCD, etc.
>have to take four different pills for all the crap I told them.
Now during this time I was the only person in my class who didn't have consensual sex. Then I realised (and I kid you not) I mentally and emotionally could not have sex what with my past. That's fine with me. All I've ever wanted really was a son.

>spend my senior year looking up adoption services.
>unfortunately for me there is a VERY strict policy on who can adopt.
>my record needs to be pristine
>stop taking my medicine (the depression doesn't hit right away but it still hits hard)
>It's uncommon for single men to adopt children. (Okay. I just need to prove how much I care about kids. I've always been good at pretending to be normal. Easy peasy)
cont.
>>
reading along anon
prolly not original
>>
>>37223979
> wants to adopt
> doesn't get married

lol
>>
It's uncommon for single men to adopt children. (Okay. I just need to prove how much I care about kids. I've always been good at pretending to be normal. Easy peasy)
>I still have questionable medical records. I start pretending harder to not be a freak and insisting I'm normal until I only have to take one and a half pills.
>turn 18 three months ago.
>have to go into an intake so I can keep receiving medicine.
>schizoscheme.jpg
>I have to 'be responsible' and set up the appointment myself.
>pretend to call for two months and pretend I couldn't reach them.
>hopefully they forgot about me by now.
>thinking I can finally adopt.
I'm still worried there might be some hidden background check. I'm tired of feeling lonely /r9k/. I need something to keep me going.

Tl;Dr anyone else /JustWantThingsToWorkOut/.
>>
why do you want a kid?
>>
>>37224160
These is gonna sound rich/contrived but I feel I can't commit to a wife. I'm sure I will be able to take care of someone younger.
Before I would think I could get a mail order bride. Just to conceive and ditch her and take the child with me. But that sounds a bit too vile. Even for me.
>>
>>37224166
You are fucking 18 years old, why are you thinking about adoption? Just calm down, if you are a virgin at 25 then yeah, thats a problem, just enjoy life with those depression meds, they help
>>
>>37224166
>tfw you actually are mentaly ill.

dude u relize you are infact insane. have you even been around a child or baby for a long period of time? do you have a GED? what are you going to do when they tell you that you are too young to adopt.
>>
>>37224197
To live, vicariously, through. I know that reason won't click well with the agencies. But that's mu real reason. I feel I've had a very hard childhood. Yes. Most of it is just pubescent drama. If I can't start over I can at least live again through a ward.
>>
>>37224429
Do you even have the means to support the kid? Adoption wants to know you're meaningfully employed.
>>
>>37224515
Oh course. I'm getting a job as a house nanny.
>>
there's no way they'll let you adopt a rugrat you know that right?
>>
>>37224956
What makes you say that anon?
I don't think you understand the extent of my qualifications.
>>
>>37225101
>Qualifications
Like insanity?
>>
>>37225101
hmmm maybe the pedophilia on your medical records for one
>>
File: SortYourselfOut.jpg (146KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
SortYourselfOut.jpg
146KB, 540x960px
>>37224166
>>37223979
Fuck off don't ever adopt a child you will ruin them. You are a broken person. Fix yourself before even considering being a father. Fucking degenerate.
You are mentally ill and immature. Becoming a functioning adult is your priority.
Don't use your kid as a motivator, that is abuse. You have to be fully self-sustainable to raise a child properly.
Seriously just never fucking have a kid. Holy fuck man, try nurturing friendships and family ties before nurturing a fucking human life.

Selfish fuckwit.
>>
>>37225226
>>37225248
Okay. I'm not going to say I have a few problems. After all I did state that I've been pretending to be a healthy normie despite not taking medication. But despite everything (repressed emotions, implosive anger, and major depression) i think I should convey that I would NEVER nor have I EVER hurt a child. Not physically, not sexually, not emotionally.
Among all my qualifications I think my strongest is empathy.
>>
>>37225353
What are friends anon? What is family? Socializing? Rubbing elbows? The ability to work a room and shoot the breeze?
I can and have done that. It is very uncomfortable and seems to physically hury me. But I am healthy enough to hold entire conversations.
I've said that I have never hurt or "ruin" any child. I never wanted to. And I never will. I get that some of you believe in free choice. But it's not like I'm going to indoctrinate him into doing something self destructive.

I am motivated. I have stuck to more guns than any of you or anyone else I know. And you can bet your bottom dollar that I'll stick to this for as long as I need to.
>>
File: 1374830900193.jpg (157KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
1374830900193.jpg
157KB, 500x628px
>>37225473
having a kid won't make your life better, if anything, it will make it worse.

yours and the kid's
>>
File: 1406501273964.jpg (97KB, 600x701px) Image search: [Google]
1406501273964.jpg
97KB, 600x701px
>>37225664
you have absolutely, positively, no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>37225745
>>37225682
And still no anon has given a reason I wouldn't or the child wouldn't benefit from adoption.
>>
File: 1378022845749.jpg (514KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1378022845749.jpg
514KB, 1200x1600px
>>37225841
I think >>37225353 sums it up pretty well
>>
Thread theme
https://youtu.be/Q0VRj2uw9L0
>>
>>37225473
>But despite everything (repressed emotions, implosive anger, and major depression) i think I should convey that I would NEVER nor have I EVER hurt a child. Not physically, not sexually, not emotionally.
Uh, those mental illnesses can cause great harm to a dependent, especially if you explode.
>>37225353
This.
>>
>>37226036
Not really no. All he said was that he doesn't want me to adopt because I'm socially inept and I should fix that.
I replied with a rebuttal, sayimg it's actually the opposite.
>>
ITT OP wants to adopt a child and psychologically put himself into the kid's shoes so he can relive a better childhood. However OP is also a delusional faggot who doesn't realize A. how hard the real world is, B. parenting in itself is a fulltime job, and C. he has too many mental issues to be able to raise a child properly. How the fuck are you going to make time for the kid if you're working?
>>
>>37226335
If I've had to live 10 years with these and never once had an actual incident or impact on younger kids, why would I just all of a sudden explode? Because now I have to pay bills? Or sign up for a draft?
I'm gonna tell you something.
I. Am. A. Coward.
Anytime I feel "triggered" and think of doing the worst I can to people, I never do. I never will. The worst I've ever done is talk curtly to anyone that talked to me and then go pout in a corner.
Among my many qualifications tolerance and self control are my second strongest.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 276x183px
>>37224166
>>37225353
Why not just get a cat or dog instead of a human? :)
>>
A lot of people in this thread are dipshits. You dipshits can argue amongst yourself whether that compliments either the op or the gallery of hecklers.

If the system was one iota as sacrosanct as you guys are all making parenting out to be, none of you need worry because op would never be able to adopt, he would get turned down. I think he'd have a hard time even getting approved as a foster parent. But you see you're all doing the same thing he is, right? Elevating parenting to some kind of sacred or special club only for the chosen. This smacks of the same kind of cloud cuckoo land you all live in with regards to the opposite sex, a world of evil roasties you will sail through and find your perfect waifu or die trying- braveheart virginity. Good parents can be shitty, shitty parents can be good, nobody's perfect you butthurt little shits. Go post on rbn.

Now, op... the mental health system, in the Anglo world, is just about the most insidious part of, uh, globalist western liberal cancer something something bad words. It tries to subordinate you, even moreso than prison, the military, or the educational system- the "normal" layers of social indoctrination and compulsion. The point is to figure out how to separate yourself from it- that is the only way to move on in your life and rebuild your identity to others as a "human" and not an animal. But, having a child in your situation is a Hail Mary, a gamble. KISS. Get a jorb. Go to kommuntiy kollige. Join a church, volunteer. Worry about raising a child by yourself in another 30 or so years, after you have let all the low hanging fruit rot around your feet, no offense.

Some of this is gold, Jerry, I swear. I'm casting my pearls before empty spam cans.
>>
File: workingparentpie.png (74KB, 665x380px) Image search: [Google]
workingparentpie.png
74KB, 665x380px
>>37226407
You're right. I mean it's not like there are no single parents in the world that tale care of one or more child. It's not like my own mother who hasn't had a husband in 18 years or a boyfriend in 7 took care of me and my two siblings with little help from anyone else. If only we lived in a world where single parents were statistically relatively successful with rearing kids and receiving income.
>>
>>37226845
Water you talking about?
>>
>>37226319
Nope. This is the thread theme.
https://youtu.be/NUTGr5t3MoY
>>
>>37227032
The fact that single parents have a hard time raising their kids and said kids usually grow up with some sort of deficiency.
>>
>>37224166

>only 18
>have schizophrenia
>not taking meds
>considers themself "vile"
>want to adopt a kid

Do you not realize how horrible this is? Get a dog or something, selfish prick. It's nice to know you're probably going to fail any sort of screening check miserably because you seem crazy as fuck.
>>
>>37227227
The self proclaimed robot said while crapposting on /r9k/.
>>
Is there any hope for me then? As outcasts what do you people think I can do to be able to acquire and raise a kid?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.