[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>muslim women behave properly LMAO >be me >a young

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: white bear.jpg (159KB, 1200x803px) Image search: [Google]
white bear.jpg
159KB, 1200x803px
>muslim women behave properly

LMAO

>be me
>a young 18 y.o. intern comes to my workplace
>devoted Muslim girl
>recently married (inshallah)
>see she shows some interest in me
>some small talk, walk home from work, she's staying at her aunt's for the time
>ask her to get some coffee
>okay, where?
>my place
>okay ))))
>fuck her
>continue to fuck her throughout the remaining of the three month internship

Women are women are women, no amount of cloth over their heads can cover their true nature.
>>
"The vicars daughter" is a stereotype for a reason.

Kids naturally rebel against their parents if given the chance, all of the biggest degenerates/whores/addicts I've ever met came from typically very conservative families.
>>
>>37223448
how you know she wasnt disgusting looking with a bedsheet over her face?
>>
File: headscarves.jpg (85KB, 736x655px) Image search: [Google]
headscarves.jpg
85KB, 736x655px
>>37223573
they won't go full ninja mode in western countries
>>
>>37223633
the arab one looks fucking weird
>>
>>37223633
Why do women in the UAE wear fake mustaches?
>>
>>37223573
>how you know she wasnt disgusting looking with a bedsheet over her face?

Nothing really extraordinary: below average face, comfy ass, slightly underweigth.
>>
Hi.

What board is this again?
>>
>>37223660
>the Arab one

KEK they're all Arab, anon
>>
I already knew that. Which is why I cringe when betas shill the "pure chaste Muslim woman" meme. They fuck as many white Chads as humanly possible when they can get away with it. Putting a cloth over women won't change who they really are inside.
>>
>>37223633
>Afghanistan
>entire face and everything covered

They give 0 fucks there don't they?
>>
>>37225024
Look up fiki fiki and you tell me.
>>
>>37223448
Ok. Now try and fuck 5 Muslim women and compare how much more effort it takes you than fucking 5 Asians or whites or Latinas.

Obviously there are Muslims who are down to fuck but the fact remains that a higher proportion of them remain virgi said until marriage than any other ethno-religious group and it takes more effort to fuck one on average than any other ethno-religious group .
>>
Have fun with the acid in your face
>>
>>37223448
inb4 she is a ISIS recruiter
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.