[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the smartest person I know is a NEET >literally studies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

File: neetpizza.jpg (93KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
neetpizza.jpg
93KB, 409x409px
>tfw the smartest person I know is a NEET
>literally studies advanced mathematics in his spare time
>could have got into ANY uni with ease (he is a literal genius, not the babby straight A with no effort genius but the true Einstein tier )
>wagecucks will defend this
>>
>>37222976
Smarts are not equivalent to success. It takes social skills, work ethic, maturity, etc to be successful. Smarts is really useless without the rest. If you told me there was a billionaire NEET, I'd be interested but at the end of the day, this smart man is just a poor basement dwelling virgin like the rest of you.
>>
File: 1495309013751.png (26KB, 904x542px) Image search: [Google]
1495309013751.png
26KB, 904x542px
>>37222976
>that guy's name?
>me
Ebin thread frien
>>
>>37223067
t. brainlet wagie
>>
Lots of very intelligent people die broken lonely failures, just as lots of very stupid people end up successful and happy

Being smart helps, but it's not the be all and end all in life
>>
Post a link to his advanced mathematics studies. You know, just so we know you're not lying, like all sub-80 IQ NEETs.
>>
I know one guy who thinks he's like that. He barely graduated high school and he thinks he's a super genius because he does stuff like study physics with his NEET time. He even bragged how he understood string theory completely and better than all the researchers.

Unfortunately for him, I study theoretical physics. I asked him basic things about string theory and unsurprisingly, he didn't understand shit. This is exactly what your "friend" is like as well.
>>
>>37223292

https://www.imo-official.org/problems.aspx

(He never competed, but he could do them)

>this kills the wagie
>>
>>37223329

Kek he's actually just severely autistic and is incapable of having a job or going to uni. He got moved up 5 years in school.
>>
>>37222976
>tfw the smartest person I know is a NEET
>tfw the smartest person I know

Well, that's not very hard since you barely know anyone anyway, you shut-in autist.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37222976
This btfoed wagieragies again.
>>
the NEET super geniuses spend their time on their personal pursuits.

the wagie rages and calls them a failure, whilst the wagie slaves away their life for paper money whilst pointing to the 1% of rich slavemasters that own their butts saying 'look i am like them, some day i will be a gazillionaire and a sucess like them!!!'

all the while the wagies life force is expended barely making ends meet until they get sick or old before realising they wasted their entire lives for worthless paper money and a house that isn't even theirs and is fully mortgaged.

this defeats the wagie.
>>
>>37223067
Let me get this straight, you don't care how smart someone is if they don't have money? Are you a woman?
The wagefag juice musta hit you hard
>>
>>37222976
If he's such a genius does he use his quantitative skills to make millions in stocks and cryptocurrency trading?
>>
>>37223395
And he's also homosexual and spends all his intelligence on watching yaoi, right?
>>
>>37224346

the wagie brainlets will never figure out that they will never have as much money as their task masters as the inferior wagie brain imposes willful ignorance on the subject of their enslavement and the fact that the super rich do indeed just 'print the money'
>>
>>37223067
You could piss diamonds and shit energy but it's all useless if you just leave it in the toilet desu.
>>
>>37222976
>the smartest person YOU know is a NEET

Yeah, because you're also a NEET. If the smartest person I know has fucking down-syndrome it doesn't make everyone else more retarded.
>>
>>37224384
money is a means to get something else
put it this way
>he has tons of resources and that makes him better than some smart loser who has nothing?
yes, yes it does. the smart guy can't material shit with his mind, he can't do anything really if he has no resources. no resources? you are worthless

brains mean nothing if you can't use them to acquire resources.
>>
>>37224475
The same reason he doesn't waste it on any other stupid little trivial things you enjoy. He has bigger issues he'd rather attend.Why would a smart person want to do that?
>>
>>37224666

implying a smart NEET genius would fall for materialism,

a smart NEET could simply forego the wagie shekel hamster wheel and acquire what he needs using his superior NEET intellect.
>>
>>37224693
To support being comfortably NEET in the first place and to purchase learning materials
>>
>>37223395
>severely autistic but super genius
>still can't figure out a job he can do that doesn't require social interaction
>just a retarded bum lying to himself that he's smart

Wagecuck robot here. Kissless virgin, no friends, and I still managed to get and keep a job for 2 years and counting. Go suck your own dicks more.
>>
>>37224759
Sounds like a Jew lol
>>
this isn't even a shitpost, I make near average wage as a neet, I just bought a phone thats worth more than my mum's car, (live on my own) its making me feel guilty as fuck and I might resell it
>>
>>37224666
Wageman, you're going through a lot of hoops to make yourself sound less like a shallow unintelligent philistine, but that primitive tribal "you are only worth what your possessions are" thing hasn't really been a thought shared by your fellow man for the most part after the 1400s or so, it's a very female thing at this point.
>>
File: life is pain for us meeseeks.jpg (72KB, 640x629px) Image search: [Google]
life is pain for us meeseeks.jpg
72KB, 640x629px
I've been called smart and gifted my entire life. I'd agree to some extent. But for the life of me I cannot sit down and focus on one thing, so revision is literal hell. Got C's in most of my GCSE's bar Maths and Physics because I actually enjoy those. Trust me neetie brains =/= instant success.
>inb4 autism
>>
>>37224759
okay. but he's still a worthless loser. some literal down syndrome retard who does his Mcjob well is more useful and worthwhile to society than the genius neet who does nothing all day.
>>37224900
it's not about possessions per say. it's about being able to get meat or fruit for the tribe. being able to make weapons for the tribe, or farm for the tribe, to do anything useful for the tribe.
if you are a super smart guy sitting in your hut adding nothing to the tribe, you are worthless net lose for the tribe.
you can feel good about being smart and not being a "wagey" or materialist, but you are still useless to everyone else. and it's only a matter of time til the tribe gets sick of your shit and cuts you off. then you must gain resources yourself some how. and since you spent your time doing nothing but worthless busy work for yourself, I doubt you will be able to gain resources yourself.
or maybe your truly are smart and can be 100% self sufficient without the tribe. if so cool.
>>
>>37225035

the other people in society aren't your tribe.

far from it.
>>
>>37225240
>the other people in society aren't your tribe.
in the modern world they are. maybe not as close as olden tribes, but they are your tribe now. life has not changed much since than, just new systems of order and a few things "streamlined"
you still have to be able to preform a job that gains something useful. use to be hunting animals or farming. now it's entering in data to a computer for a paycheck which can then be used to gain any resource you want.

that's really all that matters. gaining resources. And I don't mean the latest iPhone you wannabe commie dipshits. I mean everything and anything. Food, clean air, water, cloths, warmth, shelter from rain, these are all resources you need to live. If you can't gain them, than you will die.
>>
>>37225035
I can see that you hold one particular philosophical belief very strongly, and that's your option to have. It is my opinion that your borderline totalitarian attitude of desperation for a shortsighted cause has long been understood as such and the extreme shortage of resources and of mercy necessary to make one consider adapting those ideas don't exist in the very places in which you seem to think they apply.
>>
>>37225346
>philosophical belief
not really at all like that
these are the simple facts of life, no belief here at all.
you need resources to live
can't get resources? you die
so get good at getting resources.
sitting in a room and writing numbers does not gain you resources unless there's someone else out there gaining them willing to give them to you for your work. which is probably what your parents do, not because they value your work, but because they don't want you to die.
so, if you are able to gain your own resources, nothing matters. if the math focused loser neet can survive that way, he's successful and technically not a loser. he's winning solo style.
>>
>>37223346
These are actually really hard. I can do some problems from the programming olympiad though :)
>>
>>37223346
Those are difficult highschool level problems. Not advanced mathematics.

Considering he is a neet and so presumably over 18 or even in his 20s, that doesn't make him a genius that makes him, depending on his age , between very good and somewhat above average.
Very good if he is 18, somewhat above average if he's 21 or over.
>>
>>37225420
As you appear to be unable to distinguish beliefs from the "facts of life", probably after your long double shifts of "contributing in exchange for resources", I'll put it another way.
The "tribe" was formed commonly because it was a useful way to benefit its members. The collectivism was mathematically useful, not an organism with value in itself. Members performed different tasks with the benefit of sharing the rewards of their efforts, some to produce food, some to make clothes, to create weapons, to raise young, etc. as you know. Well guess what, the tribe thing did work out. Now we can work in bigger groups than ever before, and enjoy the plentiful resources gained from each other's work. As a result, we can support more people than ever before, because other than kindness, it's an investment, a way to see that those who may be useful later will not die because things got bad for a little while. That's why the group was formed, to help the people that belong to it.
You seem to simultaneously hold the ideas that you owe everything to the group that raised you, and also that the efforts of the group are irrelevant because you are only as useful as the things you can do to survive all on your own, treating the group as an aspect of nature to be survived like any other. As I see it, the only time these ideas interact are when resources are so thin that the group does not have time to fuck around with investments, and needs every contribution it can get from every one of its members, and this is not such a time. It is instead desirable to protect investments, because the alternative belief is totalitarian enforcement of contribution, which in the opinion of many is a risk to investments in advancements of the group.
>>
>>37224616
this is a fucking stupid analogy and i dont even understand what the fuck you even meant by it. if you pissed diamonds when the water goes to a filtration system there will be problems and someone will find it thus a bigger impact will be made. Same with shitting energy. There will be some traceable residue.
inb4 you never flush
again you can't hide forever. eventually the secret will get out.

fucking brainlets
>>
>>37225718

>Those are difficult highschool level problems
Round TWO of that competition is much harder than the cambridge entrance exam
There are FOUR rounds

Why are wagies so fucking retarded?
>>
>>37226450
All of those questions were things I did in first year university math theory. In fact I'd say most of the tests were more trivial than my assignments.

Also you posted to an exam collection not your friends work. Very unimpressive
>>
File: Capture.png (155KB, 1345x853px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
155KB, 1345x853px
Really, Really made me think.

lkmklnmlmn
>>
File: advert.jpg (27KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
advert.jpg
27KB, 300x250px
>>37226832
>>37226931
Why are wagies so fucking retarded?

lkmlkmlkm
>>
>>37226931
>my tutor blog
>kek

That exam might be hard for 16 year Olds. But it's trivial shit for anyone who took math theory.

Once again little neetie you linked to an exam repository. Not whatever your retard friend is doing.
>>
>>37227048
t. buttblasted wagecuck
https://www.quora.com/Which-are-the-toughest-exams-in-the-world
>>
>>37227092
>answered by some pajeet with no qualifications

Your little exam is about as hard as a high school Chinese entrance exam. Oh wait because the Olympiad is a high school level test.
>>
>>37227152
>Wagecuck blatantly spouting shit
>>
I wouldn't doubt it. When I was a NEET, I was teaching myself tons of things that I would've never had the time for being a wagecuck
Being a wagecuck sucks the life and soul out of you
>>
>>37227255
Still in Uni little neetie. If anything I'm a half-neet as the parents are paying for everything.
>>
>>37227314
and you'll be paying for me soon enough. Now fuck off
>>
File: 1472863723369.jpg (60KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1472863723369.jpg
60KB, 650x650px
>>37222976
>>wagecucks will defend this
I don't know what to defend because you didn't make a coherent point.
>>
>>37227330
Unlikely little American neetie
>>
>>37223067
Then defend success faggot. As if life is a competition to get all the fucking money in the world and suck up to your boss instead.
I get that neets are parasites, but why is suicide is so hard then? Fags, if you hate us so much, call us things, subhuman, then goddamn just let us out of our misery fuckers.
Oh right, a human being consumes stuff and that fucking improves the economy hahahaha fuck you. That's why neets are looked down upon but can't exit their life. Morals don't exist anymore.
What if don't want to be any of those things? What of other meets? "Well just kill yourself." Gee thanks, but hey, you're just gonna arrest me and make me go in huge fucking debt because of going to the mental hospital.
"What's your problem? Faggot, you're a loser piece of shit cunt dick etc." that's true, but don't stop us.
Suicide prevention is a mistake.
"What about those impulsive normies" Well, now you have a valid reason, but permanent losers like us deserve to finally fucking feel death instead of languishing around our parent's basements. How can some chick who got dumped by Chad be more successful in suicide than us who planned our suicide methodically for years?
>>
>>37227449
>Expecting anyone to read all of that
>This is a shitpost thread
>>
>>37222976
Book smarts isn't life smarts. You NEETARDS are delusional if you think taking a 30 minute break to read a textbook in between jacking off to chink cartoons makes you actually smart.
>>
File: 1470174546JohnKarel10.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1470174546JohnKarel10.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>>37222976
>advanced mathematics
>probably baby rudin
>>
hope you educated NEETs saw that the white house budget is gonna reduce the 'bux
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.