[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you really a beta male? Don't you think there's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: alpha-beta.png (28KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
alpha-beta.png
28KB, 600x900px
Are you really a beta male? Don't you think there's a chance that you are a oppressed alpha affected by childhood traumas? I think there's a chance that some of you can make it.
>>
>>37222903
No, I'm omega. I'm basically acting like an alpha but I'm hollow inside. Scrape at the surface and you will find nothing underneath where a personality should be.
>>
>>37222903
not to be an edge fag but i think i all more as omega. i just want to be left alone not cause shit and just get along but if anyone tries to take advantage of that i push back
>>
I can put on an alpha persona, but only for girls I don't care about. As soon as I meet a girl I'm actually interest I go full omega.
>>
>>37222961
i know the feeling brother
>>
>he thinks alpha beta thing exist in humans.

keep fooling yourself.
>>
>>37222903
I'm an oppressed alpha.
>>
>>37222903
>>37222961
>omega
This. I don't grovel at people's feet like a beta, but I don't go out, socialize and dominate people like an alpha. I just try to keep to myself and do my own thing.
>>
>>37223047
Extrapolate, please
>>
>>37223008
>>37223053
It doesn't happen often, but it feels so surreal when a female addresses you in person, or shifts her attention towards you and you can tell it. It feels like when media breaks the 4th wall.
>>
100% beta
>all these traitors ITT
>>
>>37222961
>omega
fucking kek.
How's your gf, stupid faggot?
>>
File: 149547464726.png (54KB, 614x780px)
149547464726.png
54KB, 614x780px
im a fucking beta wolf
>>
File: asdf.png (1MB, 1168x637px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
1MB, 1168x637px
>>37223155
ready to mingle
>>
>>37223116
I have to interact with females often enough in a work environment, but it is always short and to the point. I don't think I've had an interaction with a female that wasn't just business like with any man, in years.

I do sometimes get an internal kek or two when forced into close quarters with a younger aged woman (pretty much always in the train). They're used to men looking at them, trying to make eye contact and even more forward attempts at initiating communication. So when I just don't pay any attention whatsoever to that stacy in yoga pants who just sat down right across from me, she gets a bit confused. They always throw glances at you repeatedly and occasionally do some fidgeting to get into your field of view. This always stops the second you look at them once, of course, because they only do it to validate their own perceived attractiveness and are not interested in me the slightest.

So what I do is just not look at them once for the entire duration of the trip, and observe the insecurity fester in my peripheral vision.
>>
>>37223155
why is omega funny. its just a beta who isnt a bitch. or an alpha who wants to be left alone.
>>
>>37223154
So you're that guy who begs for a gf in every """""femanon""""" thread? Because many of those times, you're begging me or some other robot fishing for (You)'s
>>
>>37223309
The betas can't comprehend how one could possibly be an unattractive slob but also not a pathetic, begging bitch throwing himself at any opportunity to rut even the most debased of whores.
>>
>>37223319
what are you even talk about? Go back to being Tsundere or whatever
>>
>>37223309
>>37223363
>>37222961
everybody laugh at these speschul snowflakes. Not wanting a girlfriend doesn't make you not a beta
>>
>>37222903
No, I am genetic destroy
>>
>>37223003
same here, what gives with that? is love the ultimate cockblock?
>>
https://youtu.be/HGEO6ig8WsM

After watching some of these women, i don't think i'm aspired to be alpha anymore now. We let them out of the house too much, we gave sexual revolution to them, we gave them feminism and the right to vote and education, and see what they've become now in this video. Islam is right.
>>
I know I don't belong here but I look good and just have a beta personality and don't know how to fix it. Can anyone attest to the efficacy of any internet manosphere shit or will I just have to start trying to be more alpha until I either figure it out or fuck myself up even worse. I want to believe I'm capable of being a normal dude and I'm not fucked beyond repair.
>>
I have beta posture, but only because I don't always engage situations. I just feel like being in that alpha MAKE EYE CONTACK WITH EVERYONE, BACK STRAIGHT! mode 24/7 is for try hards. If I feel like shit, and I go to the store, I'm not gonna pretend to be alpha and flirt with the cashiers and shit, I'm gonna withdraw into myself because I'm simply disinterested.

>>37223363

Yeah I think the difference is omegas don't care about fitting in as much. We're still technically beta on hierarchy, but we don't really care to play the game anyway.
>>
>>37222903
I'm an rude, inconsiderate asshole who is hated by his family and barely tolerated by his friends.

Sadly, I'm a manlet so it doesn't come off as appealing to women at all.

I will never, ever be the Alpha Male.
>>
>>37223017
It doesn't even exist in wolves.

Redpill horseshit is cancer.
>>
File: edge af rn.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
edge af rn.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>37222903
>are you really a beta male
yes
>>
>>37224059
I have read manosphere anecdotes about men with model-tier looks who nonetheless acted needy and insecure and chased girls and pulled the whole "identify with his feminine side" routine to get women to like him (beta behaviour)

Short story is that he could get laid, but couldn't get an actual girlfriend.
>>
>>37224215
>Short story is that he could get laid, but couldn't get an actual girlfriend.

Well that would be a step up from where I'm at now but I want to be a man and not a pretty boy who still acts like a beta
>>
>>37224356
You can't change who you are, anon
>>
>>37224069
>I just feel like being in that alpha MAKE EYE CONTACK WITH EVERYONE, BACK STRAIGHT! mode 24/7 is for try hards
You don't get it anon. They aren't try hards. It's just how they act. Without trying
>>
>>37224356
If you're at least a 6.5/10 in terms of looks, then acting dominant in social situations and passing shit tests and employing amused mastery will make women want you.
>>
>>37222961
This post is a load of horse shit
>>
>>37224476

That might be it, I couldn't always behave like that without making a conscious effort because I'm introverted.
>>
>>37222903
I'm literally nothing, i just go with the flow. My demeanor can be really misleading sometimes.
>>
>>37224597
I'm introverted as fuck but I don't mind eye contact. I don't seek it out but if I catch someone looking at me, I stare at them until they look away which usually happens in .3 seconds. I'm not alpha or anything, I just have a spine and want people to fuck off

The only people who ever try to stare me down are people who I can tell are docile by nature trying to force themselves to be "alpha" but they all lookaway eventually. I just hate people in general so I dont give a shit
>>
File: 1495003523567.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495003523567.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
anyone who takes this shit seriously is a "beta male"
>>
>>37226305
>The only people who ever try to stare me down are people who I can tell are docile by nature trying to force themselves to be "alpha" but they all lookaway eventually. I just hate people in general so I dont give a shit

That's why I don't play that game. Why play eye games when you can just mind your buisness and let them pass you by? How is it alpha to give attention to beta males by staring at them?
>>
>>37223658
>and nobody laughed
have a pity laugh my dear lad
>>
>>37223086
I am 8/10 rated by soc but have no girlfriend
>>
>>37224133
it exists in monkeys though
>>
>>37222903
>LET'S MISUNDERSTAND ANIMAL DYNAMICS AND MEME OUR WAY INTO THE NEW DECADE

Stop. I'm sick of this gay ass meme. "Alpha male" and "beta male" is the cringiest fucking gay ass shit ever. Stop saying this gay fucking shit.
>>
>>37224032
Men do stupid shit too, dude.
>>
STOP BULLYING BETAS
>>
BETAS MOVE CIVILIZATION FORWARD.
>>
>>37222903
not really naturally. i have aggressive tendencies and can get physical if provoked. however i generally act like right
>>
>>37226305
You are literally a sperg. What kind of weirdo tries to stare random people down? And you're maximum edgy nihilism about it too. Nobody continues staring at you because nobody cares. You're playing a game with yourself
>>
>>37224032

>we gave them

Men didn't give women shit. Women have always had power and freedom and they used those to obtain more power and freedom.

Every time you express shit like "we gave them x..." you're implying a belief in patriarchy, and revealing yourself as the cuck that you are.
>>
Problem with images like this are they're predicated on the notion that self-improvement is possible. The reason many men experience social anxiety and are shy, and have "submissive" postures, etc is because that's what's demanded of us UNLESS we happen to have acquired some degree of status or have good looks.

Men are socially required to supplicate in order to allay women's 'fears' about men who act confidently. Take an example, a male applies for a job at a large corporation or in government... now these fields are already dominated by women, 65% of government employees anywhere in the west are women. If you go in there acting super-confident and women don't feel that your confidence is 'justified', you'll be rejected - OR if you somehow get through and get the job... you're going to end up ostracised or censured by HR at some point for being an "autistic weirdo".
>>
>>37229577
But patriarchy is the only way, anon, it's God's way. Under patriarchy, women are healthy and pretty. Married women are more healthy inside out compared to widows. Women should know their rules and places. They're not as good as men in some areas, but men need them because men are not as good as them in other areas. You have to be strong principled and mature and wise to believe in it.
>>
>>37227392
t. beta male

origigydig
>>
>>37222903

I do everything on the left but smile, I can't fake a smile. But it's so contradictory, I do the shit on the left, yet reek of low self esteem.
>>
Besides my luck with women I'm not beta at all. I'm loud, confident and not at all submissive. I'm even sort of aggressive.

I'm autistic as fuck though. Probably closer to retarded than alpha.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.