[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rate yourselves in this thread. How many of you are true robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

rate yourselves in this thread. How many of you are true robots?
>23
>2 gfs in my life, both of them beautiful
>Only had sex with 3 women
>On probation, can't drive because separate DUI
>Talking to high school qt senior on Facebook
>Diagnosed with schizo affective, schizophrenia and bipolar with psychosis from different doctors
>Not in school, have no job, live at mother's house
I think I fall under "failed Chad"
I really want to make something of myself but it's hard to do when I can't even get a bottom of the barrel job because of my criminal record and lack of transportation.
>>
>>37221946
Total and utter normie, not even failed chad. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>37221959
Make me. So you're a robot then huh?
>>
>>37221946
>18
>Never had no one ever.mp4
>Bored all the time
>Sperg out whenever a girl likes me
>Thinking about becoming alcoholic
>Software Engineering in uni
>Pretty sure I might have anxiety and maybe depression, both my parents have the same problem, but since i cant talk without turning everything into a fucking joke they dont take me to a psychiatrist
>At least i have friends to drink with, and girl seem to be cool with me
I think i'm a cyborg
>>
>>37221946
I'm not a robot by any means, rather Chad and STEM major, but I'm not a fucking brainlet and spaz like a normalfag. I share the sentiment of many robots and cyborgs here and attempt to not even bother with roasties at this point.
>inb4 get out reeee
>>
>>37221946
>19
>no real or online friends
>finished first year of uni without saying more than 10 words to anyone but cashiers
>KHHV
>back with mommy for summer
>will probably repeat process for next 3 years, get my worthless degree and become a hobo.
>>
>24
>kissless virgin
>fat, ugly and presumably boring to women
>depression, anxiety, aspergers, goes on 4 chan
>shit job
>no real accomplishments, skills or talents
>drink every day
>sleep to get away from waking life
>>
>9 years old
>got 1 friend on xbox live
>fuck my school teacher each day after school

can't complain
>>
>>37221946
>26
>no friends
>KHV
>live with parents
>manlet
>chinlet
>thin hair
>no driver's license
at least I have a college degree haha
>>
File: julianus-main.jpg (33KB, 407x545px) Image search: [Google]
julianus-main.jpg
33KB, 407x545px
>>37221946
>28
>2 gfs one was chub and is now sectioned one was 11 years older than me (but hawt)
> banged 6 women (2 I wish I hadnt)
>not been on a date in 5 years or laid in 2
>training to be an archeologist so I can just fuck off and live a solitary life digging holes in the ground in different countries for money. Honestly feel more connection to the dead than most of the living
>live at home, minimal freelance income
>>
>>37221946
>19
>1 gf in life at 15
>virgin
>used to jerk off to pics of gf's mum
>arrested at 18 for opening haribos and eating them in store without paying, while high
>talk to myself when alone, make myself laugh
>used to sell weed to 12/13 yr olds at school
>took a shit in math teachers desk drawer on last day of school
>>
>>37221946

> 21
> KHV, never a gf
> in college and going to uni this year
> got a job wiping ass in a care home
> lift a lot to make up for being below average looking facial wise

I'm cyborg/failed normie
>>
>>37221946
>22
>Never had a crush, now don't actually talk to females.
>Dream of raping every female, even those I find ugly.
>Never been arrested, I don't do anything that impressive. Often I get stressed out as nobody takes me seriously.
>Left Facebook years ago after numerous death threats and a lack of knowing how to communicate with people without them hating me.
>Afraid of therapists and doctors, my life has consisted of avoiding any sort of official diagnosis. My parents always told me I was retarded.
>Not a robot because I work.
>All forms of happiness involve reading books (I hate reading), watching shows I hate with the promise I will one day find them enjoyable, and playing games I absolutely loathe because I feel bad that I like so little. I am good at yelling at myself and making myself feel happy through this, though I break down from time to time.
>No girl could like me. If they did, they would be a fool, I am one of the worst people out there.
>If a girl did, the problem is part of me is asexual at this point. I am afraid of any girl accusing me of rape or wishing for castration.
>Told to man up whenever I talked about my issues in the past. Cry myself to sleep in loneliness from time to time, otherwise hate humanity for not taking me serious.
>Best friend left to go to a missionary. Only "friends" are people I talk to on a sex forum that believe I am a female.
>Part of me identifies as such, but physically I would never identify as such.
>Fat, been trying to lose weight without success. Eat a sandwich, drink water, and do martial art private lessons twice a week. Nothing.
>Annoying to everyone. I am not your quiet person, I will scream things at people, and this makes anyone in real life hate me. I don't really know what else I am supposed to do. As everything I do I hate, I have zero interests to talk about that I like.
>I can't open a door without getting help from someone. I think I am at work more for pity than anything, I am pretty pathetic.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.