[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go to a local burger place for lunch, get it to go in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

>Go to a local burger place for lunch, get it to go in the drive-thru but park in the parking lot and eat it there.
>I don't want to go in because I have massive social anxiety and feel like everyone is laughing at me when I'm in public, so eating in the parking lot lets me eat my food as soon as it's ready without having to go inside
>while I'm eating, there's a knock at my window
>it's one of the workers at this place so I roll down my window. It's some chick.
>she says "What are you doing?"
>I'm taken aback and just say "eating"
>she looks at me like I'm stupid and says "you can't do that here, this parking lot is for people who eat inside."
>I just say "oh" because I'm super embarrassed and don't know what to do
>"You need to leave"
>I put my burger in the passenger seat and drive away

Why can't people just let me alone? I just want to eat in peace.
>>
She thought you were homeless anon. And living in your car.
>>
>>37220311
I don't look homeless and I don't have a cluttered car so I don't know why she would think that.
>>
I'd have told her to fuck off and put the window back up. What's she gonna do about it? Whether you eat inside or eat in the car the car is still in the spot. It makes no difference. Don't take that shit from a burger peddling roastie.
>>
>>37220905
And you'd never be served there again
>>
>>37220905

You have much more self confidence than I. Even if she had walked away without telling me to leave, I would have left on my own. I'm afraid to go back there because the embarrassment of that memory hurts when I think about it.
>>
>>37220217
She probably thought that you were stalking someone.
Were you?
>>
>>37222065
Of course not, I just wanted to eat my burger.
>>
Wait, so this girl was working at the fast food place, and she came out and knocked on your window and told you to leave? I'm calling bullshit, this is completely implausible. Why would some minimum wage slave care enough to actually walk out in the parking lot just to tell you off? Where do you live? If she was in LA she might get shot for pulling shit like that
>>
>>37222120

San Antonio, it's not a dangerous town.
>>
File: ohwha.png (17KB, 462x545px) Image search: [Google]
ohwha.png
17KB, 462x545px
>tfw I love telling Roasties to fuck off
>tfw rarely get the opportunity

I would have enjoyed flipping the bird to that worthless minimum wagecuck
>>
>>37220217
Were there a bunch of cars waiting to find a parking spot? Why didn't you just wait for her to go back inside and finish your burger?

>>37222120
>Why would some minimum wage slave care enough to actually walk out in the parking lot just to tell you off?
If you work at burger farm, telling someone off is the highlight of your shift. OP is totally believable.
>>
>>37220217
what the fuck, I eat my food in this manner all the time.

that's some bullshit op, should have splashed your beverage in her face to teach her a lesson.
>>
File: 576263882.jpg (56KB, 400x593px) Image search: [Google]
576263882.jpg
56KB, 400x593px
This is a story people used to spam like a year ago. How are you all so new?
>>
>>37223373

Considering this happened to me at lunch, I don't know why you think I'm lying.
>>
>>37220217

I've been waiting for someone to fuck with me like this for years now and it hasn't happened
>>
That's one of the most retarded policies I've ever heard of.
>>
>>37223477
Either lots and lots of burger places have this same "no eating in the parking lot" policy or you're reposting a shit story
>>
File: FB_IMG_1447892529367.jpg (39KB, 672x708px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1447892529367.jpg
39KB, 672x708px
>>37223647
I see people do this literally every time I go to a fast food place and have friends who work at them. There is no such policy and OP is a fag. Also, the story has the exact same structure and sentences, almost pasta.
>>
>>37223700

Paste it, prove me a liar
>>
>>37223647
>>37223700
you all are right
this policy makes no sense and is retarded
OP is making it up and reposting it constantly

it's like one of those "got thrown out of the movie theater for being single" stories you occasionally see here where it clearly didn't happen but they get (You)s because people love to get mad about "evidence" that society at large hates NEETs
>>
File: FB_IMG_1479842545351.jpg (22KB, 312x295px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1479842545351.jpg
22KB, 312x295px
>>37223730
I would if I were one of those tools who copied that kind of thing. And you already did it for me, so...
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.