[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If losing your virginity is so important to you, why don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0716.png (6KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0716.png
6KB, 206x245px
If losing your virginity is so important to you, why don't you just fuck a fat chick?
>>
There's a point even I won't go beyond.
>>
>>37219528
I fucking hate fat people.
Ori
>>
>implying even a fat chick would be willing to fuck me
>>
>>37219528
this man serves a good point fucking a fat chick would literally be the same as fucking a white chick they lie there and do nothing. like cmon its ur vurginity u really think the first times gonna be that great?
>>
>>37219538
>>37219563
Beggars can't be choosers.

>>37219589
Fat chicks are just as lonely and unwanted as you are. Most of them are desperate for a lay.
>>
Why a fat chick and not a prostitute?
>>
>>37219528
Not even fat chicks like manlets like me
>>
>>37219528
But I only go for fat and ugly chicks.
>>
>>37219718
Paying for sex doesn't count as losing your virginity
>>
>>37219686
>Fat chicks are just as lonely and unwanted as you are.
That's where you're wrong, faggot. Find me one fat chick who is a kissless virgin at my age. (20)
You can't.

If they were so desperate for a lay they could just make a craigslist ad and have sex with dozens of guys.
>>
>>37219528
Because even fat chicks have impossible standards.
>>
>>37219686
>Fat chicks are just as lonely and unwanted as you are.
No they're not. They get drunk chad dicks here and there and it gives them the impression they're in his league and won't lower their standards until they're 45.

>Most of them are desperate for a lay.
No, they're desperate for Chad.
>>
>>37219878
You always pay for sex one way or another. Now stop making excuses and go to that hooker.
>>
Because my dick is 3 inches and I would be able to get inside a fat chick. Also the embarrassment of having a tiny dick and fear of a whore telling everyone.
>>
>>37219528
I tried. I couldn't get it up, it was too disgusting. She wasn't even that fat.
>>
>>37219528
Because strangers terrify me, especially girls. Any sort of audition (date, job interview) terrifies me. Even though I'm average looking I'll never make it. It's too late for me to learn how to seduce girls let alone form a relationship. So I'm teaching myself to be happy on my own instead, with some results. I'll probably never find true happiness, but at least being content is bearable.
>>
>>37219528
tried and failed, in the tinder era even the most despicable non humans are overvalued for having a pussy
>>
>>37220783
>tried and failed
Why didn't you learn from your mistakes and try another time?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.