[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /r9k/ Since I was 14, I've wanted a girlfriend. Not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

Sup /r9k/

Since I was 14, I've wanted a girlfriend. Not for sex or to show off, granted those are nice things. More so I wanted somebody to hold, gently dry her tears, bring her nice meals with silly poems written on the napkins, sit and listen to her interests. And of course allow her to comfort me when I'm down, and have her input into my interests. Feel free to call me a neckbeard, I don't give a fuck.

Unfortunately situations lead to very low social activity in my life. At 23 this pathetic board makes a grown, 6'2, fit southern man tear up, thinking about the potential wife and family I've missed out on.

Had family issues and moved all over the country for some reason or another. I can only hope reincarnation is real so I can get a reset... on so many missed opportunities and hurtful things.

But I think I now see a positive direction for my negative feeling, in writing I now feel equipped to bring tears to you faggots. I suppose it was correct when somebody said you can't write unless you've felt pain.
So, Reply to this thread or you will never have a girlfriend ever.
>>
>ever wanting a gf
i bet you kiss girls too faggot
>>
File: FB_IMG_1494751925135.jpg (39KB, 356x1024px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494751925135.jpg
39KB, 356x1024px
That's actually really sweet my nigga, at least the first part.
Sorry you had to go through all that and live with those thoughts now
>>
>>37218992
>tfw wanted a gf since I was six
I know your feel anon
godspeed
>>
>>37219017
>implying robots don't want gfs
This whole board revolves on >tfw no gf
u dumb nigger
>>
>>37218992
Ok, you got my reply
>>
File: 1494093093860.png (87KB, 177x175px) Image search: [Google]
1494093093860.png
87KB, 177x175px
>>37218992
>He wants a 3DPD gf
>He doesn't know that women are sluts
>He doesn't know that women don't want such things
>He still thinks that a roastie will solve his emotional problems.

You're pathetic OP lmao kys faggot
>>
>>37218992
What you're describing is probably 1% of the female population.
You're still young, if you talk to 100 girls before turning 30, the math is on your side.
>>
>>37218992
byeah

bottom text
>>
File: 1486329063816.jpg (42KB, 456x369px) Image search: [Google]
1486329063816.jpg
42KB, 456x369px
>>37218992
>wanting a loving gf
Holy shit aren't you special.
>>
You have enough time to find a girl, man. Don't give up. Go put yourself out there
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 593x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 593x640px
Tfw found a literally beautiful girl but she lives abroad
>>
>>37218992
i once had a gf... she was exactly the way you explained it and i wasted so many fucking years finding some one like her (she cheated on me...). after her i could confidently answer the question "is it better to be once loved then hated or never loved at all". you guys might think other wise but its something i think about, even 6 years later. reading your post OP did make me feel again and i do feel for you amd understand. best of luck but remember to try to find some one you can truely trust. without trust there isnt a relationship to have.
>>
>>37218992
Sounds like you just objectify women, you don't see them as people but as a possession.
>>
>>37218992
Then go get one silly.
>>
my cute, nerdy, virgin ex gf is dating a lesbian FTM transgender now. been 6 years since we talked and this is how she is now
>>
>>37221215
Sounds like you messed her up pretty good.
>>
>>37221260
she was always on the cusp of becoming a lesbian. but yeah, i was that guy that set her straight. please tell me how i fix this...
>>
>>37218992
It will be okay eventually anon
>>
>>37221330
Easy. Get another girlfriend.
>>
>>37218992
Don't feel guilty. I'm a good 5/10 when I groom, privileged kid, no family issues, & I'm 18.

Yet I feel the same way as you do.
>>
>>37218992
you're 6'2 and fit

just be an asshole to everyone and do whatever you want no1 can stop you
>>
>>37218992
every time I read shit like this I think of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
>>
>>37218992
eh, nice bait m8
>>
not sure if trolling but i know your feel OP and one of the only girls i ever had strong feelings for is ignoring my ass after stringing me along saying how important i am to her. yet she cant even respond to one simple text message while she posts on her social media lewd pics and flirts with people all day. pretty infuriating.

if you never loved anybody yet it might be a good thing. being emotionally let down by females is the only time my ego was destroyed to the point of wanting to hurt myself and not caring about my own well being. its not worth it unless she is a good girl worth being together with man.
>>
It wouldn't help
>>
>>37218992
tall and fit, what's the problem sheesh
>>
6'3 22 year old here.

she picked me up because I was interesting. typical nerd, but with great confidence and decent looks. knowledgable on the streets, and on memes.

I had it all. I had her.

but I fucked it up.

didn't appreciate her at first, had no idea how relationships work (literally hid the fact that I had a gf for like a year from my family)

at first she didn't mind, but then months passed. the initial childish charm, completely honest no-bullshit attitude, got stale and she saw me as just that - a lazy immature kid who has talent but little to no drive.

I begged her to stay. I love her. but it was too late. should've done those things, said those things earlier in the relationship. not when things started going way downhill.
>>
>>37223515
>MUH EX
Normalfags like you should be banned.
>>
Best part about growing up is realizing that wanting something like that is possible, but for people like us its never gonna happen

>tfw forever alone
>>
I am 19 and I kinda feel you OP. And I can't see what is my problem, I would pretty likely marry myself if I could cause I just don't see what is wrong with me and think I am a good person to be in relationship with. Fuck these bitches, OP.
>>
>>37221643
You are important to her. You're like a big brother, good for you. The world needs more nice guys like you.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.