[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >exterminator >guy wants exterior treatment done

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1493733654911.jpg (4KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1493733654911.jpg
4KB, 228x221px
>be me
>exterminator
>guy wants exterior treatment done on his 1200 square foot house
>get there
>Asian
>ohfuck.jpg
>follows me the entire service which shouldn't take more than 30 minutes unless his house was particularly infested
>finish in 35 as he is walking around with me and pointing out every small thing
>bitches that I didn't take a full hour
>starts cursing me out and being incredibly disrespectful
>they taught us we are supposed to leave in these situations
>leave and get phone call
>he called office to complain I left and denied he said anything inappropriate
>explain situation to boss
>boss sides with the customer
>tfw worked at company for 5 years and have not had one infraction and this random chink is being placed above me
>go back
>he finishes bitching me out and tells me to leave

This shit happens all the time with anyone not white, chinks and pajeet being the worst. They act like for $80 (cost of most treatments) they should get an indentured servant for a full hour.

Anyone else got shitty customers they have stories about?
>>
File: 1491791082920.png (78KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1491791082920.png
78KB, 420x420px
>>37218446
No actually I don't
>>
>>37218446
Perhaps those extermination skills could be put to good use in some other way.
>>
>>37218446
Are you telling me you didn't poison him? That's what I would've done
>>
>>37218446
what kind of treatment are you doing?
spraying poison? why not spray so much that he gets health problems or something
>>
ahh poor lillte wagie
>>
>>37218487
>when the first post is the best post.

OP, have you considered freeing yourself from your own misery?
Why do you do this is it pains you?
Do you enjoy being yelled at by asians?
>>
>>37218592
Yes poison, I would have to spray quite a bit for it to be dangerous (like 4x what I used) unless he consumes the chemical.
>>
>>37218666
I can't get NEETbux and I prefer this over fast food
I want to just start my own company, hire enough people so it can run itself then just not work again
>>
File: IMG_0218.jpg (95KB, 578x1108px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0218.jpg
95KB, 578x1108px
>>37218446
Nothing that bad, but
>a few years ago
>work at Popeyes
>this black bitch with an attitude wants us to make new fries just for her order because "she wants them fresh"
>I go ahead and make her order
>she starts snapping at me saying she wanted "FRESH FRIES"
>I explain to her that I literally just pulled these ones out of the fryer less than 60 seconds ago
>she starts yelling and complaining so I just go and throw more fries in
>after they finish cooking, I decide to just give her extra fries and throw the new ones in with the ones I'd already put in there
>thought it was a nice gesture
>the new ones are on top so they should heat them up
>she gets her bag and starts yelling at me
>she's just going off on me
>keeps bitching me out
>starts asking me questions
>I tuned out a minute ago
>just stare at her blankly
>she asks if I'm listening to her
>don't say anything just keep staring blankly
>she freaks out even more, goes ultra sheboon mode
>starts chimping out about getting a manger
>sure whatever
>walk to the back and don't get a manager
She actually waited like 15 minutes until a manager just happened to walk by, then actually asked them to call me back to the front so she could continue yelling at me. I'm black, but I hate niggers.

Another time:
>just got off my lunch break
>the guy who was over frying hasn't made anything
>it's lunch rush and there's no chicken
>30 seconds after I get back, a massive line of 20+ people shows up all at once
>girl at register asks me how long until there's more chicken
>I tell her 15 minutes
>the customers start raging like the mindless horde of brainless animals they are
>they all sit there just staring daggers at me the entire 15 minutes
>one guy leans all the way over the counter to just stare at me angrily
>I just stare right back at him
>he gets angrier and angrier
>won't break eye contact
>starts yelling loudly to the other customers about how poor the service is and shit
I hate the customer so much
>>
>>37218821
I understand, we don't have a ton of nigger customers but the ones we do have behave in the same way. They want everything done special for them and it has gotten to the point where most of them have been warned we will drop them as a client if they keep behaving aggresively towards technicians (one threatened to shoot one of coworkers because he wouldn't spray a highly illegal chemical he bought from god know's where).
>>
>>37218821
why are american niggers the worst niggers in the world?
>>
>>37219320
There's a bunch of legitimate reasons but at the end of the day, niggers choose to be that way. I'm not gonna say I'm from the hood, but I was poor just like them and I never acted like that. Single mothers and gang culture is pretty much 90% of it, the other 10% is genuinely stupid and aggressive people who don't want to be anything else but dumb niggers. They're subhumans, I don't say this from the perspective of racist /pol/tards, I say it from intimate familiarity with genuine niggers. Not all black people are niggers and not all niggers are black.
>>
>>37219135
I should clarify the customer bought the chemical, not the technician
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.