[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i finally got myself a date. We're going a museum. Any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1488642463897.jpg (85KB, 804x802px)
1488642463897.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
So i finally got myself a date. We're going a museum. Any tips? Its been a while since I was last out on a date and I'm nervous about when and how to make a move.
>>
>>37218201
>date to a museum
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>37218240
It's the new cool
>>
>>37218201
What kind of museum? Natural history, regular history, space museum, something else?
If natural history I think a good way to make a move is to make a joke about boning while you're looking at dinosaur skellies
>captcha is buses RIGHT WHEN A BUS DRIVES BY ME
AAAHAHHHH
>>
>>37218201
i don't really think a museum is really the place to make a move. if she looks like she's asking for it, totally make the move
>>
>>37218260
An art museum
>>
>>37218267
Make sure to linger in the sections with provocative nudes in order to get her more in the mood for love
>>
>>37218201
You're going to a museum... She is already fucking someone just become a trap is you want sex now
>>
>>37218267
An art museum. OP cuck confirmed. Maybe kill yourself to show your sensitive side?
>>
>>37218578
>>37218601
You're on thin ice buddy
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 449x433px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 449x433px
To free yourself from worry, you must enter a state called SATORI.

This word can be taken to mean a particular kind of "mindlessness" or "thoughtlessness."

In the west, we tend to think of a mindless person as being an idiot.
In zen, there is another meaning.

The lens of the eye is transparent and colorless. Because the eye is free from color, it is free to receive any color.

Make your mind a polished mirror to reflect the world.
>>
>>37218711
Wtf lol. Nice but uhhhh idk if that's what op is asking g for
>>
>>37218201
>i finally got myself a date
>Its been a while since I was last out on a date
And everyone is acting as if this is a fucking normal thing to have in our board, no one has told this FUCKING normie to FUCK OFF. R9k is kill.
>>
>>37219226
r9k is a cyborg board now.
>>
>Museum
make sure to bring your fedora

>Well excuse me 'm lady would you do me the greatest honor to take you with me to enjoy some of this wonderful art
>>
>>37219888
Not OP but me and my gf went for our first date at a museum and we've been going strong since. We're both art buffs though.
>>
>>37218267

Ask her what her favourite artwork was and when she asks back say: "She's speaking to me right now".
Or some gay shit like that.
>>
>>37220101
thats so fucking tacky lmao
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.