[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a suicide method that will guarantee me dying? Bonus

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_mmwnikvbCZ1qgcra2o1_500.gif (491KB, 499x428px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmwnikvbCZ1qgcra2o1_500.gif
491KB, 499x428px
What's a suicide method that will guarantee me dying? Bonus points if no one finds out I killed myself.
>>
Apparently carbon monoxide is rather good.
>>
>>37218034
fly a spaceship into the sun
>>
>>37218034
jump of a bridge
if you do it at the right time nobody will see and you'll just sink into the water
>>
>>37218034
Change nothing about your life and continue browsing here all day every day.
>>
>>37218034
Go into a graveyard and dig a hole, buy a coffin and place it in. Overdose on meds and hop in. Pay some stranger to bury the hole.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 570x393px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 570x393px
Your death is already guaranteed.
What is the source of your impatience?
>>
File: Tryagain.jpg.png (499KB, 1080x604px) Image search: [Google]
Tryagain.jpg.png
499KB, 1080x604px
>>37218195
>op thinks he can escape suffering through death
>>
2g of DNP with half a bottle of vodka. Then go walk into the forest.
>>
File: image.jpg (162KB, 1016x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 1016x1024px
>>37218253
>op realizes suffering through his attachments
>op becomes attached to detaching himself
>mfw
>>
>>37218034
Go out deep into a forest and use helium
>>
climb a mountain
go sit in the snow and freeze to death
after a while, hypothermia kicks in and you don't even notice the cold
>>
>>37218034
out of ceriousity why? personally im not an attention whore but becoming a john doe scares the shit out of me. what motivates you to try to be a faceless grave?
>>
isn't that helium gas mask method supposed to be painless?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag
>>
>>37218034
You ever seen Detective Conan? Remember that episode where the guy freezes a knife in a block of ice, jumps off a chair, lands on the knife backwards, and when the cops arrive it looks like a homicide when the ice melts.
>>
>>37218377
Yeah but leading up to the freezing it's absolutely shite. But that being said, your body gives you an insanely comfortable, sleepy sensation before you die. It's pretty humane.

>>37218460
Pretty much but it'll be 100% obvious when someone finds him.

>>37218058
most foolproof plan here
>>
If you are a guitar player, open up your laptop or computer and do a bunch of google searches on amplifier repair or something. Then open your amplifier and shock yourself 'accidently'. You might not die, but if you do, it'll just look like an accident. Personally, I'm going to just disappear so no one will know I killed myself. Imma go somewhere really remote, tie weights to my legs, get drunk as fuck and take tons of Xanadu, then jump in.
>>
>>37218530
>Yeah but leading up to the freezing it's absolutely shite. But that being said, your body gives you an insanely comfortable, sleepy sensation before you die. It's pretty humane.
people always parrot this but I've been exposed in the cold twice and my experience both times were the complete opposite. At first I was just in a trancelike state almost like dreaming, then all at once I got a huge rush of adrenaline and panic
>>
>>37218034
Crashing this plane

Originilleie
>>
ARIANNA GRANDE concert
>>
>>37219305
I'm in tears for all of the wrong reasons these days.
>>
Crash into a semi on the highway at 100 mph no seatbelt
>>
Jumping off a cliff at the Grand Canyon would be quite guaranteed.
>>
>>37218059
then he will just get wet? whats the point
>>
File: 1494598081761.jpg (88KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
1494598081761.jpg
88KB, 700x520px
>>37220666
trips have spoken, unless your bridge is as high as a 6 (lets say 8 if you jump into water) stories building it's pointless
>>
>>37218063
holy shit this is deep.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.