[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found this "breast lift tape" in my sisters room.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: HF8.jpg (273KB, 1080x1620px)
HF8.jpg
273KB, 1080x1620px
I found this "breast lift tape" in my sisters room. I did not know this existed. Is this a common product used by females?
>>
>>37217600
Yeah. Especially if a bra's just kind of shitty, like the underwire is sagging or whatever, its nice to have for events and stuff. I don't want my titty floppin at a meeting or something
>>
>>37217600
Yea women basically get to lie about how attractive they are on a daily basis, even though the standards for attractiveness for them are ridiculously low in the first place.
>>
>>37217629
Its not a lie if you're not a fucking moron who think all women look fantastic 24/7. They aren't that different from men when you get down to it, they are just expected to be when they leave the house.
Its either look sloppy and be treated like shit or look good and be treated slightly less like shit. Its an obvious choice.
>>
>>37217600
Its actually really nice for support. Not all bra's are built perfectly just for you so this can alleviate a lot of that stress your back and shoulder muscled feel.
Its honestly a better option to find THE perfect bra type/brand but that can get expensive and then the actual bra costs to.
>>
>>37217940
>Its not a lie
The beauty of 90% of women is smoke and mirrors. It IS a lie.
>>
>>37217940
Most men look more or less the same at all times, just get their hair toussled maybe and some dirt on, but there isn't a big difference.

Make up can turn you into a wholly different looking person
>>
>>37218539
Then people should stop expecting it of women.
>>
>>37217600
It's for backless dresses or clothes where you might be able to see the bra and she doesn't want to be lewd
>>
>>37218585
Women are expecting it of themselves and each other.
>>
>>37218585
Are you a woman? I am. Women pressure other women. I have literally opted out of following beauty trends and I feel like most women would be happier if they did too.
>>
>>37218583
eh. Theres an old saying that 10 years changes a man more than a boy.

Basically you got boy, teen, young adult, adult. Adult starts around 25ish but post 30 you can literally take a photo then compare it to yourself age 40 and the change is drastic. Whereas women steadily age into their 30's then its a weird deal where we look much the same maybe a wrinkle here a bit of sag there.
Men just gain wrinkles and lines like crazy, noticeable lose facial definition in areas, and lose prime hairline real estate. Which isn't all that bad men can gain a more mature look and outlook into older ages hence the uptick in relationships and marriage for 30+'s.
>>
>>37218648
>>37218627
I said people, not just men.
>>
>>37218602
Its for a lot of things.
You can use those and pasties to go braless in strapless dresses though and not have to deal with fucking strapless bras chafing.
>>
>>37218602
>the bra is more lewd than uncovered skin
>>
>>37218664
I said it's mostly women that are perpetuating these beauty standards. Men don't give a fuck.
>>
>>37218680
Mostly, yeah. If you have small boobs you can just wear them under t shirts too, but we usually don't because it makes less sense to get a new packet every couple weeks, they're usually like $20. And strapless bras are a fucking joke so most people are using these now.
>>37218689
It's true, bra straps are sinful I guess
>>
>>37218689
Your options are limited for bras for something like a strapless or backless dress.
Any "appropriate" bra that won't ruin the look will be black, lacey, and possible have small tasteful thrills. Essentially bedroom lingerie. It makes you seem sluttier as a whole so bare skin often times is a vastly better option.
>>
>>37218726
Where do you go that they're only $20 fucking tell me.
>>
>>37218747
I've never gotten the "lift" ones like in OP pic, but usually the one-use no support nipple petals are like $15 a box and the washable sticky ones like pic related are like 20-30
>>
>>37218807
>keeping gluey stuff on my tits for an entire evening
fugg, even the glue from a pad gives me hellacious rashes, how the fuck is that supposed to work without giving a person Freddy Kreuger tits?
>>
>>37218840
?? Are you roleplaying or does your skin just break out really easily
I have super sensitive skin and that's never happened to me
>>
>>37218585
Then women should start having more to offer
>>
>>37218840
Take care of your skin rigorously and it'll be less likely to get irritated by those things. Other than that you can lotion the whole area to shit and back prior to application then pat away just enough for proper adhesion to up your odds.
>>
>>37218862
I've gotten sunburns in less than 15 minutes and bruises from leaning on things.
It really sucks.
>>
>>37218882
They have plenty to offer, men just can't be assed to give a shit about any of it.
>>
>>37218882
>literally hold the key to sex
>that shit people kill and commit felonies for a chance at
>nothing to offer
What do you have to offer?
>inb4 money or status
Already got that on my own.
>inb4 the other half of sex
Dildoes, strap-ons, and chicks are hot to us as well we can just take them and a dick that never goes flaccid and vibrates.
>>
>>37218905
That's awful, and I thought I was fucked! I bruise easily as well, my legs always have at least 2, and I wear sunscreen every day even winter just in case.
Feels nice to meet another paper-skin on here, although I don't get the rash thing thankfully
>>
File: bamvagina.jpg (444KB, 666x1000px)
bamvagina.jpg
444KB, 666x1000px
>>37218937
>>37218926
Getting toastie in here

I claim that women have nothing to offer but sex, and you retort that women have more to offer than sex, like sex, for example.
>>
>>37219020
Oh. We're better at teaching which is the back bone of society.
>>
>>37219071
Completely false.

Women are only better than men at things men are biologically incapable of.

Consider that next time you feel like more than a warm hole for someone to play in until they get bored.
>>
>>37219071
>Implying
At best you're better at teaching young girls. Boys have been getting fucked by the feminised school system and only around 9% of professors are women which is probably inflated by women's studies.
>>
>>37217600
Your sister is a slut m8
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.