[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> The tulpa you created is now starting to act all creepy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

> The tulpa you created is now starting to act all creepy and stares at you
JUST
>>
File: 1495085901019.jpg (256KB, 1023x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1495085901019.jpg
256KB, 1023x1090px
>create a tulpa gf and a tulpa friend
>get cucked by the friend when he steals the gf
It's not fair
>>
>>37217620
Don't forget to prep your tulpa!
>>
File: 1478447861949.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1478447861949.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>create tulpa
>she leaves you for imaginary Chad
>>
if this actually happens to you, seek a psychiatrist and enjoy your free schizobucks
>>
>>37217512
I would love to have an imaginary yandere stalking me.
>>
>your tulpa is slowly dying but in a desperate ploy to cling to life it is retreating to other areas of your mind/life
>>
How did you even make one like
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 610x793px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 610x793px
Now let the trumoil be clear to you.
All the masks you mistook for other people were just as much a product of your mind as these new conjurings.

Only the tangible others are unpredictable.

Did you think your own mind would be more predictable?
>>
>>37217512
You're insane senpai, as another anon said go get your schizobux
>>
> tell her to clean the house and cook for me
> she stares at me for a few seconds and then go do it
This is starting to make me worry. She didn't do this before.
>>
>>37218219
Alright You need to start showing more power over her

BUT HOW DID U DO IT ANON
>>
>>37218056
too gay didnt read
>>
>>37218219
>tfw start aggressively fucking your tulpa when she doesn't respond right away
This can't be a bad thing, right?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.