[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom orders Dominos for dinner last night, which she knows

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0414.jpg (86KB, 598x687px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0414.jpg
86KB, 598x687px
>mom orders Dominos for dinner last night, which she knows I hate
>explain to her that I'd rather eat dog shit than that pathetic excuse for pizza
>she tells me I should be grateful because there's children in Africa with no food
>tell her that's not my problem and to let the niggers starve
>go on hunger strike until she gets food I like
>tfw starving

It's been 14 hours, lads. Not sure how much longer I can hold out.
>>
>>37217370
I'm too lazy to get up off the couch and put clothes on, so I'm probably not getting breakfast today.
>>
>>37217370
Buy your own food you using your money from that job you ha- never mind
>>
File: 2132521312314.png (363KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
2132521312314.png
363KB, 800x850px
>>37217370
Wtf is wrong with you. You spoiled piece of shit. I hope you die starving. I wish i still lived with my mother and ate pizza together.
>>
>>37217370
AT LEAST it wasn't Haven forbid, the hut of pizza
>would you like some pizza with that oil sir?
>>
>>37217370
It'll probably do you good to lose some weight.
>>
>>37217434

Your mom obviously did a bad job raising you especially if you're on r9k
>>
>>37217370
>fat
>racist
>dependent upon mommy for survival

Sort yourself out, OP.
>>
>>37217467
This desu

If you've ended up here, you have a blank check for hating your parents, no questions asked. Because they fucked up, bad.
>>
File: untitled152.jpg (38KB, 631x418px) Image search: [Google]
untitled152.jpg
38KB, 631x418px
>>37217370

why don't these stupid niggers just order pizza?
>>
>>37217482
>waaaaaah it's always someone else's fault!! Never me!! I a good boy!
kys summerfaggot
>>
>>37217370
That's funny, my mother is the lazy one, I'm always making food for her, she's not even old just lazy, she spends half her day shitposting on facebook about irrelevant shit and seriously is too lazy to go get some food, I've seen her picking up food from out garbage can because she was too lazy to dress herself and go get some food.
>>
>>37217491
>casual racism: the post
Fuck off back to /pol/ you walking piece of shit
>>
File: 12331231312.jpg (313KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
12331231312.jpg
313KB, 1920x1080px
>>37217467
Nah mate she did a fine job. The only one who fucked up was myself. I don't blame other people for my failures and especially not the person who will love you no matter what.
>>
>>37217501
I am a collection of chemical cells. I've always sucked at everything, ever since I was a kid. So my parents fucked up by fucking each other and producing such a waste of oxygen.
>inb4 improve yourself
A weak character is part of the problem. If I'm a faggot with no willpower, I can't muster the willpower to get willpower. See the problem? Fault doesn't really factor into the equation. I don't believe in magical sky fairies living inside our meat computers.

I'm a useless piece of shit because I'm a useless piece of shit. Whether it was my fault for being a useless piece of shit, my parents' for creating such a useless piece of shit or the universe's for creating the conditions where my parents created me, doesn't really matter. I don't have to like them because this whole thing is a fuck up.
>>
>>37217491

Kekekekekeek my fucking sides
>>
>>37217515
Welcome the 4chan, I hope you're enjoying your first day.

Also fucking neck yourself, jewnigger piece of shit. This isn't your safe space.
>>
>>37217533

She messed up by having you in the first place. So much for mommy love when she gave you pleb genes
>>
>>37217515
Hello leftypol.
>>
>>37217515
>everyone who makes a joke that I personally deem as offensive is /pol/ alt right nazis
I hate to tell you that not everywhere is like your university anon
>>
File: nigger tears.png (231KB, 470x588px) Image search: [Google]
nigger tears.png
231KB, 470x588px
>>37217515
nothin casual about my racism m8
>>
>>37217556
You ARE a waste of oxygen, but you're probably too much of a coward to even kill yourself. Tell me where you live and I'll do it for you
>>
>>37217501
You're a retard, if you give birth to a child and lock it in a room with no sound, they will never know how to talk or feel emotions.

Same with if the parents don't teach the child about life.
I hate people who assume children are just automatically born useless and deprived of basic human knowledge.

My parents were abusive as fuck.
Now I don't know what it's like to feel love without feeling gross.
Is that my fault? Nope.
>>
>>37217482
yeah haha
4chans part of the deep web
we're all hackers here
this board is epic badass
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.