[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There have got to be some women out there who want a role reversal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: chubby-curvy-nude-women.jpg (149KB, 794x1243px) Image search: [Google]
chubby-curvy-nude-women.jpg
149KB, 794x1243px
There have got to be some women out there who want a role reversal relationship, to be mommy doms, take a younger guys virginity... right?
>>
>>37216857
No only prostitutes act this way. Real women even older women like the man to be in charge pretty much all the time. It makes them wet. No woman wants to be with a "man" she can dominate
>>
>>37216857
>There have got to be some women out there who want a role reversal relationship, to be mommy doms, take a younger guys virginity... right?

Yeah but they only do that for money
>>
>>37216886
>No only prostitutes act this way. Real women even older women like the man to be in charge pretty much all the time. It makes them wet. No woman wants to be with a "man" she can dominate
this
>>
>>37216857
Only if you're actually /ss/-tier otherwise its just weird seeing a man act that way.
>>
>>37216857
Tons of them, but they know better than to be involved in a relationship in which the power balance is constant and you have no real respect for her.
Most women don't want to play Mommy 24/7 and would rather date someone who is an equal to them but down for the power imbalance when its time to fuck, not someone who is trying to emulate living with their parents and can't take care of themselves ever.
>>
>>37217321
That is exactly what I want. Where would I find a girl like this?
>>
>>37217397
If you got the body for it fetlife or something similar if you don't got the body for it you're SOL.
>>
>>37217397
Honestly, all the women I know that are like this are artsy left-leaning women who post on social media like twitter and what have you. They aren't obnoxious, seeing as their refined taste for virgin blood has instilled some maturity, but they definitely wouldn't let any /pol/ shit slide.
Just enter fujoshi territory. Its absolutely full to the brim of horny, dominant women. They aren't usually 10/10 Stacies or anything, but its not so bad.
>>
>>37217427
>having to post my pictures online
Why does the social media jew have to always win
>>
>>37217448
>fujoshis
I thought they liked seeing guys screw other guys. Or is that only a small group of them?
>>
File: whiteknights.jpg (535KB, 962x1920px) Image search: [Google]
whiteknights.jpg
535KB, 962x1920px
>>37216886
>>37216897
Yep.

The only way women can enjoy domme is "financial domination".

As far as "Role reversal" goes outside of the bedroom... put it this way, if you don't make at least 200% her income, it is biologically impossible for her to be attracted to you.

Despite the cries of feminists, women want nothing more than to be slaves to alphas. Actual "female empowerment" or "women taking charge (of anything except a man's wallet)" are pure delusion.
>>
>>37217452
what are you ugly or something? lol
>>
>>37217524
No, I just don't want my face in the NSA's database.
>>
>>37217466
In my experience, a lot of them are some sort of bi-sexual and can get down with anything. Like I said, they are mostly left-leaning and love the gay shit, but a fair amount of them post about how lonely/horny they are and how they want a shitty nerd bf to spend time with.
>>
>>37217597
Well, time to find a fujoshi gf
>>
>>37217723
I wish you good luck, man.
>>
>>37217723
Just make sure you're about that lifestyle first. They're gonna wanna make your yaoi-hole their or someone else's bitch.
>>
>>37216886
This. My aunt is 47 and dating some 22 year old muscle fuck she met at the gym. He makes all the decisions for her
>>
>>37217756
I would want my gf to put things in my yaoi-hole though, so I'm not afraid at all.
>>
File: 1475286526319.png (119KB, 631x675px) Image search: [Google]
1475286526319.png
119KB, 631x675px
>>37217473
>Tfw I make over double what my wife does

It all makes sense now...
>>
I lost my virginity on the 29th of march to a 21 year old who thought my virginity was hot and corrupted me. She tied me up and fucked me yesterday. I'm 19. These women are out there.
>>
>>37216857
No.

Even old ladies want Chad with a his Chad personality.
Even traps want Chad with a Chad personality.

It's uncanny really: plenty of guys who let women wear the pants in the relationship, plenty of vice versa cases. Women are a lot more uniform.

The only exception is women who want to take out their anger on men or want to make money by being a domme. Ever wonder why femdom is all really mean and violent, why there doesn't seem to be such a thing as women into "gentle femdom" or "mommydom" or whatever?
>>
I'm four years younger than my bf but we have this relationship. Took his virginity when I was 19 and he was 23, waited a month because he was nervous. Usually have my arm around him or his head in my lap when we're chilling. Sex is mostly gentle femdom. I dated a younger guy before him that was more into the mom/son roleplay, but it didn't work out. I'm not saying it's typical but it can happen
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.