[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 19 and I want a 25-30y/o fembot gf right FUCKING now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1463593174031.jpg (169KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1463593174031.jpg
169KB, 900x900px
I'm 19 and I want a 25-30y/o fembot gf right FUCKING now or I'M GONNA FLIP FRICK!!!
>>
> fembot gf

Do you also have a cuck fetish?
>>
>>37215970
>19
Unless you look 2-4 years younger i'm not interested.
>>
>>37216376
I-I look like 16...
>>
>>37216416
Physically or just your face? By 19 shits usually set in stone so I can't make you small and petite forever cause you already have your shoulders and jawline.
>>
>>37215970
Im 21 and fhe girl im dating is 26
>>
do girls like feminime guys?
i have wider hips than some women and kind of an hour glass but probably cause im skinny fat
>>
>>37216605
Either that or a forever-young but i like guys to be cute and submissive above all else and i'm probably a minority in that way of thinking.
>>
>>37216653
>tfw i want to be a submissive shota but it's too late so i just became a musclechad instead
most girls like me but it hurts
>>
File: 1492987801054.jpg (98KB, 1080x749px) Image search: [Google]
1492987801054.jpg
98KB, 1080x749px
>>37216653
im not submissive really but i can be if a girl wnts too
>>
>>37216679
Someday somewhere we'll find a way to hacksaw your vertebrae and shoulders and the rest of existing medical technology will pick up the slack. Just wait and keep your skin pretty.
>>
>>37216697
>Someday somewhere we'll find a way to hacksaw your vertebrae and shoulders and the rest of existing medical technology will pick up the slac
i honestly really hope so. or some perfected sort of VR where you can have any body-type you want. it triggers me immensely whenever i see fembots lusting after shotas, it want that so bad.
>>
>>37216680
Nah its gotta be a cemented mindset otherwise its the same shit as a wife who only wants your money and you can tell.
>>
When I was 19 I met a 29-year-old woman through a vidya. She was resentful for only having fucked one or two guys in her life including her weak husband. We met at a hotel and spent a week together. She took my virginity. Still remember her massive perfect tits. She could've been thinner and she was a sexual prude but I guess there are worse ways to lose your virginity.
>>
>>37216452
well i'm not op, and i'm only 18
i'm only like 5'10" and look like a sophomore
>>
>>37216835
Fatness is a sign of not being sexual. It means you care about basal pleasures more than putting effort into attracting the opposite sex. That's why no one is sexually attracted to fat women and they're just a taboo fetish.
>>
>>37216844
Start eating greens, a shit ton of soy products, alcohol, low-to-no fat foods, and purera supplements and stop eating literally any red meat.
Between that and basic leg exercises and a gentle but long cardio routine and you might be able to save yourself.
>>
I'm 19 and I'd go for a 25-30 tall bf, missed my chance when I was 17 due to tisms and not understanding how I felt about men.
>>
>>37216924
why, how do you feel about men?
>>
>>37216957
At the time I was struggling with some mental health stuff and end of highschool exams so I didn't really have time to figure out it was also hot guys I was interested in. Towards the end of the year I was planning on going to see a movie with this obviously gay guy from work who had previously wanted to hang out clubbing, movies or his place but I'm pretty sure it took too long for me to figure out he had an interest in me. Only really felt comfortable in the beginning of the year that I was ok being attracted to men while also still liking girls. Unfortunately I can't ask that guy for help because I don't know how to get into contact with him anymore but I'd absolutely love an older guy to show me the ropes. I do have a guy kinda like that but he's in a relationship and has been for many years so I don't feel it's appropriate to ask him intimate things.

Goes without saying that I'm a guy btw, I can talk more I'm working on a project atm it'll take a while.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.